Author Topic: Superbowl XLIX - New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks  (Read 53240 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Super Bowl XLIX - New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2015, 07:23:39 PM »
Went the way I wanted it to. Don't like either team at all but this way the immature children of the Seahawks didn't win and the patriots are still cheaters so can still hold that against them.

I am glad the immature children of seahawks didnt win, even if it means giving it to a team of cheaters.  :D :D
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2015, 07:25:34 PM »
What a fucking game.

World fucking champs.

Fuck deflated balls.

Boom and Brady sets more records and is MVP yet again!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2015, 07:36:22 PM »
Seacocks made it an ugly game at the end starting fights, what a disgrace

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2015, 07:37:05 PM »

Typical.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2015, 07:48:20 PM »
White Fucking Power!

:D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2015, 08:01:20 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2015, 08:16:00 PM »

all year, we kept hearing excuses from liberals about "it's not lynch's fault, he was raised wrong" and "who cares if they do adderall" and "who cares if Pete disrespects our military generals" and "nobody cares if they grab penis on play".

now we have them starting a brawl on a kneeldown in the waning seconds of a game they lost because their stoner coach called a bonehead play.

TYPICAL.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2015, 08:22:26 PM »
Now Brady gets to go home and get on top of that man-faced giraffe, Gisele.

I bet she'll go the extra mile tonight and suck his dick.  Life is good when you are Tom Brady.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2015, 08:27:52 PM »
Now Brady gets to go home and get on top of that man-faced giraffe, Gisele.

I bet she'll go the extra mile tonight and suck his dick.  Life is good when you are Tom Brady.

LOL......that pussy is waiting for Brady at the Hotel......it's P.A.R.T.Y time in arizona

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2015, 08:29:43 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2015, 08:32:43 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2015, 09:38:18 PM »
Worst play call in history.
They had 2 downs and a timeout.
Give it to Lynch. Twice if it takes that.
Game over.
3 downs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Superbowl XLIX - New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2015, 09:49:00 PM »
3 downs.

all kidding aside...

I think caroll truly believed he'd get that TD no matter what - even without Lynch.   Three tries from the 1/2 yard line.  BOOM, no way they botch it 3 times.

I KNOW that caroll admitted this week he can't stop Lynch from embarrassing the team by grabbing his dick.
I KNOW the only move caroll can do to prevent the moment of glory (a win) from being stained with cockgrab is by not using Lynch for the winning TD.

Again, Caroll believed, absolutely, they'd get the TD.  Even without using Lynch. 

I KNOW that lynch had the hot hand, and nobody on Earth is going to stop him on the 1/2 line from getting the goal, the glory,and the $$$...

Maybe it's a move to weaken Lynch in contract negotiations.  Maybe it's a move to prevent him from grabbing penis.  Either way, Caroll went out of his way to skip Lynch in a very bizarre manner.   Anyone shitting on my theory has to give me a better explaination. 

If I am coach, and I figure I'll win anyway (1/2 yard line, they have WIlson's fast feet, they'll get it lol)...
and I probably hate that punk ass Lynch for acting the fool, and I can't even stop him (yes, coach can't stop it)...

Yes, I think maybe I pass the glory to someone else.  I think that's what happened today.  And I bet others will realize it soon enough.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2015, 09:50:58 PM »
Seahawks OC says they were trying to run time off the clock.

By...throwing a pass ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2015, 09:53:53 PM »
Seahawks OC says they were trying to run time off the clock.

By...throwing a pass ???

That's it... they're fumbling trying to make up a reason.  Carroll is scared he'll look petty by putting his own differences with Lynch, ahead of just winning the game.  And we all know Caroll is an emotional, impulsive man that lets his emotions lead him - he chased down and badgered a geneeral over 911 once... he voted Obama... he celebrates with players, he wears emotions on sleeve...

Caroll is an emotional man, and maybe a little immature too.  I think in the back of his head, he HATES lynch.  It's a player that won't talk to press, won't stop grabbing his penis, and he DOESNT HAVE TO LISTEN TO COACH.   Coach said he can't stop player from grabbing penis.  You think this happens with belichick?  LMAO...  no way. 

So caroll pulls this "I let anyone but Piece-mode get the winning play glory" move... figuring he will win anyway. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2015, 10:30:35 PM »
That's it... they're fumbling trying to make up a reason.  Carroll is scared he'll look petty by putting his own differences with Lynch, ahead of just winning the game.  And we all know Caroll is an emotional, impulsive man that lets his emotions lead him - he chased down and badgered a geneeral over 911 once... he voted Obama... he celebrates with players, he wears emotions on sleeve...

Caroll is an emotional man, and maybe a little immature too.  I think in the back of his head, he HATES lynch.  It's a player that won't talk to press, won't stop grabbing his penis, and he DOESNT HAVE TO LISTEN TO COACH.   Coach said he can't stop player from grabbing penis.  You think this happens with belichick?  LMAO...  no way. 

So caroll pulls this "I let anyone but Piece-mode get the winning play glory" move... figuring he will win anyway. 

Wow if that was his thought process thats pretty scary/dumb.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2015, 10:34:23 PM »
White men won, the refs was helping them down because they want to hold black men down

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2015, 10:35:04 PM »
Wow if that was his thought process thats pretty scary/dumb.

Michael Irvin on GameDayFinal said they were trying to make Russell Wilson the star and take attention away from Marshawn Lynch. Therefore, justifying paying Wilson and cutting Lynch in the offseason and justifying the call.

Both men up for monster contracts, the team can only pay one.  

So maybe it's the potential crotch grab, maybe it's the money/cutting issue, maybe they just wanted to make sure the man with the game-winning play wasn't going to stonewall the reporter or say something horribly stupid for the nation.  Very possible.  

we now have hall of famer Michael irvin saying business/perception issues played into taking the ball out of beastmode's hands in the final seconds of a game at the 1/2 yard line.   Hmmmm

* and... Lynch was wide open in back of end zone on this play.  Russell was in on it too?  never even looked toward the best offenseive player on the field, who was on fire?
http://deadspin.com/seattles-game-ending-int-makes-no-sense-no-matter-how-m-1683182376

the more i think of it... the more I think Caroll/wilson didn't want Lynch to get the game winner... and grab dick... or refuse to talk to reporters... etc etc.   They wanted to win it without him.  I'm convinced.  So is Michael Irvin.   The rest of the world will catch up eventually.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2015, 11:02:13 PM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000467554/article/twitter-reacts-to-seahawks-call-to-throw-on-goal-line?campaign=Facebook_atn_reax

More and more people believed Pete Caroll didn't want Lynch to be the game winner.

He (and Wilson) intentionally left an on-fire, wide-open Lynch be ignored.

ChuckleHead

Re: Super Bowl XLIX New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2015, 11:24:32 PM »
if you catch them for 2... and we chastise them for more (the shady substitutions)....

Imagine the shit they're actually getting away with.  I could see them bugging opponents' locker room or worse.

or maybe a hero sniper in the upper deck.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Super Bowl XLIX New England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2015, 11:31:48 PM »
Very nice Greeeko-English design trophy, but those lycra pants  ::) ::) ::)

;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2015, 04:45:46 AM »
Michael Irvin on GameDayFinal said they were trying to make Russell Wilson the star and take attention away from Marshawn Lynch. Therefore, justifying paying Wilson and cutting Lynch in the offseason and justifying the call.

Both men up for monster contracts, the team can only pay one.  

So maybe it's the potential crotch grab, maybe it's the money/cutting issue, maybe they just wanted to make sure the man with the game-winning play wasn't going to stonewall the reporter or say something horribly stupid for the nation.  Very possible.  

we now have hall of famer Michael irvin saying business/perception issues played into taking the ball out of beastmode's hands in the final seconds of a game at the 1/2 yard line.   Hmmmm

* and... Lynch was wide open in back of end zone on this play.  Russell was in on it too?  never even looked toward the best offenseive player on the field, who was on fire?
http://deadspin.com/seattles-game-ending-int-makes-no-sense-no-matter-how-m-1683182376

the more i think of it... the more I think Caroll/wilson didn't want Lynch to get the game winner... and grab dick... or refuse to talk to reporters... etc etc.   They wanted to win it without him.  I'm convinced.  So is Michael Irvin.   The rest of the world will catch up eventually.
Umm.... They offered Lynch a 10 million dollar contract extension before the game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2015, 04:51:26 AM »
Umm.... They offered Lynch a 10 million dollar contract extension before the game.

to a RB that old... a one-year deal is an insult.  RBs want long-term deals. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2015, 04:59:30 AM »

Risky signing running backs to long term deals.

There is a good chance Dallas will franchise Demarco Murray for a year as well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2015, 05:00:22 AM »
Lol, the Seahawks can do the old 3 year, 30 million dollar contract ( 10 million guaranteed) spin on it then.

Its basically the same thing. He would be a fool not to play for a contender making 10 million as a running back.