Author Topic: Barcelona 1 - 2 Liverpool  (Read 10435 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Barcelona 1 - 2 Liverpool
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 02:27:36 AM »
Manchester :P

Wanker  ;)

God, a double edge swored last night, went out on a blind date aswell to watch the match - she supports liverpool too, and she said im too big !! I aaint even big, 5'10 230 at about 15%. Pi ssed off, she was fit asewell. P.s. i aint far away bro, warrington !!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 09:50:57 AM »
Wanker  ;)

God, a double edge swored last night, went out on a blind date aswell to watch the match - she supports liverpool too, and she said im too big !! I aaint even big, 5'10 230 at about 15%. Pi ssed off, she was fit asewell. P.s. i aint far away bro, warrington !!

Nice, warringtons just down the road, was you blessed with a scouse accent? :-X :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 10:02:40 AM »
Against poor opposition he is dominant, but when he comes up against class he loses his bottle completely.

I'm sorry but you are talking absolute rubbish. You clearly know zero about European Football and should ask question rather that shout the odds when you have no idea what you are saying.

Sissoko does not bottle it tool some of his better performances are in Europe and he does his work in a workmanlike fashion, he is a not Ronaldinho or Lampard but does his job almost to the same standard at times.

He will be one of the better Midfielders in Europe in 2-3 years

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 10:04:40 AM »
Huzzah for the reds!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 10:39:13 AM »
Sissoko impresses me a lot.  Needs to improve his passing, the only thing I can fault him on is his passing, gives the ball away easily at times.  He strangely reminds me a bit of Patrick Vieira.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2007, 10:56:26 AM »
Huzzah for the reds!

lol, Aki's back! Watch your asses kids!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 12:48:21 AM »
And its good to be back Nordic.

I now hang out on the Y board with all the players but i will pop in to say hi to all my pals on the general bords from time to time.

Im in a proper good mood of late due to the beak respecting my humanrights and over turning my sentance

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6390471.stm

Anyhoo, bye for now.

PA

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 01:35:51 AM »
Nice, warringtons just down the road, was you blessed with a scouse accent? :-X :-*

Well its not too bad but its more scouse than manc as both my parents are scousers

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2007, 01:52:33 PM »
I'm sorry but you are talking absolute rubbish. You clearly know zero about European Football and should ask question rather that shout the odds when you have no idea what you are saying.

Sissoko does not bottle it tool some of his better performances are in Europe and he does his work in a workmanlike fashion, he is a not Ronaldinho or Lampard but does his job almost to the same standard at times.

He will be one of the better Midfielders in Europe in 2-3 years

ta ta

I laugh at you.

Notice what I have highlighted.... I rest my case.
P

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 09:49:51 AM »
this is the best thing that the club could do since were out of the cups and the league race. Even if we fall short - im predicting a rematch of the 2005 final looking at the draw :D - atleast we can say we beat Barca! Best thing for me: the wife calling me during the first half to say shes pregnant with our first child! what a feeling all round!
Scouser on Tour