Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120333 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #550 on: March 14, 2024, 02:51:54 PM »
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #551 on: March 14, 2024, 03:11:14 PM »

that song really fucking sucked

this one shits all over it 8) 8) 8)

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #552 on: March 14, 2024, 03:20:45 PM »
There is still crap all over the floor - what a slob and mess.

you beat me to it...  jeezus,, clean the fuck up... that would drive me crazy... 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: March 14, 2024, 03:23:27 PM »
There is still crap all over the floor - what a slob and mess.

He never goes in there
He chucks a few weights around and pumps up and takes a pic

He just juices and stuffs his face

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #554 on: March 14, 2024, 03:41:00 PM »
What a mess.

A tortured soul who has been mentally abused for so many years.

Trying to make up for what daddy didn't give him, other than "money" (quoted for peace).

Be a good father my friends, or your child may end up a hanky.

And are we ignoring that he's had a stroke?

Or is that just a touch of downs?

A touched clown

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: March 14, 2024, 03:51:37 PM »
that song really fucking sucked

this one shits all over it 8) 8) 8)

Now you're talking  8)
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #556 on: March 14, 2024, 03:59:40 PM »
Now you're talking  8)

that's thier best

this is no 2

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #557 on: March 14, 2024, 07:29:32 PM »
State of The Hankins -

"Could be worse. I can still see the injuries but working on it. Currently the strongest I have been post 40. It just takes a little longer to recover these days. I try to train rather than strain."

The only straining this turd burglar is doing is straining on the toilet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #558 on: March 15, 2024, 12:05:08 AM »
Epic FaceBook 'friend' count of zero
He`s very popular and loved by all.

;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #559 on: March 15, 2024, 02:00:43 AM »
State of The Hankins -

"Could be worse. I can still see the injuries but working on it. Currently the strongest I have been post 40. It just takes a little longer to recover these days. I try to train rather than strain."

This is the best pic he's posted. There aren't any big improvements to make at this age, and I'm almost exactly Hank's age, but this pose makes him look good. Fair is fair.

His roasting is what getbig is all about, OMR is right. It's a bit silly for guys to claim they want him out of here. Ha HAS to come back!  Or else, what are we going to do?! :-\:D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: March 15, 2024, 02:03:44 AM »
This is the best pic he's posted. There aren't any big improvements to make at this age, and I'm almost exactly Hank's age, but this pose makes him look good. Fair is fair.

His roasting is what getbig is all about, OMR is right. It's a bit silly for guys to claim they want him out of here.
The forum is better without a bullshitting, lying, narcissistic, closet homo, woman beating piece of shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #561 on: March 15, 2024, 02:10:06 AM »
The forum is better without a bullshitting, lying, narcissistic, closet homo, woman beating piece of shit

Well I don't get involved in the bashing and the back and forth, so I COULD claim he's bad for the forum and not look like a hypocrite  :D

I still wonder how he suddenly started posting in a different style, there were even some self-effacing elements  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: March 15, 2024, 02:16:20 AM »
Well I don't get involved in the bashing and the back and forth, so I COULD claim he's bad for the forum and not look like a hypocrite  :D

I still wonder how he suddenly started posting in a different style, there were even some self-effacing elements  :D
he was sharing his account at one point, either that or hes as deranged as dj181

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #563 on: March 15, 2024, 03:29:35 AM »

His roasting is what getbig is all about, OMR is right. It's a bit silly for guys to claim they want him out of here. Ha HAS to come back!  Or else, what are we going to do?! :-\:D

Even in places like Getbig there are norms and social contracts. If they are violated repeatedly it just causes needless aggrevation to people who have been in this community of sorts for many years. When dozens of people tip buckets of shit all over you on a daily basis, it is the customary thing to leave. Why would you stay somewhere where you are clearly not wanted?

As Bri is in the autistic spectrum and has dark triad personality traits he doesn't get this. The forum has been locked into a pattern that is unhealthy for him and for the other members.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: March 15, 2024, 04:58:38 AM »
Even in places like Getbig there are norms and social contracts. If they are violated repeatedly it just causes needless aggrevation to people who have been in this community of sorts for many years. When dozens of people tip buckets of shit all over you on a daily basis, it is the customary thing to leave. Why would you stay somewhere where you are clearly not wanted?

As Bri is in the autistic spectrum and has dark triad personality traits he doesn't get this. The forum has been locked into a pattern that is unhealthy for him and for the other members.
because to Brian buckets of shit are better than being ignored
He worked out long ago that gaining peoples respect takes effort so he just goes the easy route and pisses them off, that way he still gets attention.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: March 15, 2024, 05:16:20 AM »
The man has been "banded" for over 16 days and yet here we all are talking about him.

Not saying that many of you don't have legitimate gripes with the guy, but you must admit that he did in fact leave a mark, regardless of it being a skid mark.

I think it will be fun when he returns. The banter gets interesting.

"1"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #566 on: March 15, 2024, 05:29:30 AM »

Agree, thankfully surprised how little talk there is of him, just a quip here and there, especially considering how much he took up bandwidth here.  But there are people who have been gone for years that are still talked about/derided, even if they didn't threaten to shut the site down.

I wonder if he'll be allowed back at all.  I believe the terms were: "after your show," but I don't think he's entering.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #567 on: March 15, 2024, 05:45:01 AM »

While there are many valid reasons for him getting criticized, this pic is getting commented on because he said he is entering a contest on April 7th, and he felt this condition was good enough to win.

You have always been honest about any compounds and anything you have used, whereas he on the other hand, has not.
Y

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #568 on: March 15, 2024, 07:26:38 AM »
The man has been "banded" for over 16 days and yet here we all are talking about him.

Not saying that many of you don't have legitimate gripes with the guy, but you must admit that he did in fact leave a mark, regardless of it being a skid mark.

"1"

Gdmn it!! What did I miss about the “band” thing. Did the retard think he was going bound with a band or something? If so I think some consideration might be given to Brian. I mean if he was warned about being ( what in his mind was BAND ) and the guy has a masochistic fetish - he may have TRIED to get “band” and is possibly losing his fckn mind in NC wondering when the fck a few jacked up muscle dudes aren’t tying his big headed ass up!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #569 on: March 15, 2024, 07:53:13 AM »

WTF - No he should not ever be back -
Jeez I thought your intelligence level was higher than interacting
with a repetitive lying idiot - The fun amusing part of abusing him
& ridiculing has run it's course.

Bianca & DJ both should be permanently banned they bring nothing
, only constant incessant arguing over stupidity & God awful pics.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: March 15, 2024, 07:59:02 AM »

"1"

Surprised you'd post such - He's a complete & utter Khvnt & ruined
the place with his repetitive crap, About as entertaining as a stuck record. - still you're entitled to your opinion. 

WTF - No he should not ever be back -
Jeez I thought your intelligence level was higher than interacting
with a repetitive lying idiot - The fun amusing part of abusing him
& ridiculing has run it's course.

Bianca & DJ both should be permanently banned they bring nothing
only constant incessant arguing over stupidity & God awful pics.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #571 on: March 15, 2024, 07:59:53 AM »

I gave my wife an update that Bhank had been banned.

She asked if I missed him and I told her I like that there is atleast a break from him for awhile.

If he is banned for life it’s hard to even argue against it if you are judging him like a normal person who would sign up here.

Is he just a harmless guy who has severe NPD similar to a crazy on the corner talking to himself?

He loves the spotlight here so much and craves it because his FB has any many likes as he has hairs on his head.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: March 15, 2024, 08:01:48 AM »

Spot on - sadly DJ Stick man has now stepped into Bianca's boring
and repetitive crap.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: March 15, 2024, 08:08:07 AM »
Bhanks is the legitimate reincarnation of Derrick Anthony minus the hair and symmetrical body.

I am surprised he hasn’t posted a video on YouTube or Facebook calling out the haters on get big

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: March 15, 2024, 09:02:19 AM »
I gave my wife an update that Bhank had been banned.

She asked if I missed him and I told her I like that there is atleast a break from him for awhile.

If he is banned for life it’s hard to even argue against it if you are judging him like a normal person who would sign up here.

Is he just a harmless guy who has severe NPD similar to a crazy on the corner talking to himself?

He loves the spotlight here so much and craves it because his FB has any many likes as he hairs on his head.

Savage burn
T