Author Topic: PM Questions answered  (Read 5711 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
PM Questions answered
« on: May 27, 2009, 01:05:42 AM »
quote author=Q
gh15,
who, in your opinion, has the best genetics on GB

Thanks!
[/quote]

waddy daddy,,that includes professionals
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: pm uestion answerd
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 01:06:43 AM »
quote author=Q
gh15,
who, in your opinion, has the best genetics on GB

Thanks!

waddy daddy,,that includes professionals

How 'bout me?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 01:13:59 AM »
answer given is genetics per say ,,not genetic repond to drugs,,the genetics per sa of that individual  is the best due to frame and due to over all condition that remain decent no matter what he does  ,, eat no eat train no train he always 8% from pictures shown to me and always look muscular even when thin,,very few can do it and very few have the structure to do it ,,,he is one,,thus why giveing him this so called best genetics,,

between us friends,,genetics is nothing we all know it ,,it only matter at the top of that top and fucked me up at times but between us to get your local competition win doesnt need no genetic

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 01:19:05 AM »
answer given is genetics per say ,,not genetic repond to drugs,,the genetics per sa of that individual  is the best due to frame and due to over all condition that remain decent no matter what he does  ,, eat no eat train no train he always 8% from pictures shown to me and always look muscular even when thin,,very few can do it and very few have the structure to do it ,,,he is one,,thus why giveing him this so called best genetics,,

between us friends,,genetics is nothing we all know it ,,it only matter at the top of that top and fucked me up at times but between us to get your local competition win doesnt need no genetic

gh15 approved

good post, you're 100% on spot here.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 01:23:33 AM »
Your daughter has a nice set.

io856

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 01:25:05 AM »
hey gh15

did you notice when you were getting bigger etc. that you got far more attention and looks  from women?

I know none of us train for that reason... but it can be a bit much... as we are same person as before

I was always told women don't like the bodybuilder look... haha so much for that

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answerd
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 01:26:17 AM »
Dear God Of Hormones,

What would be a good protocol for IGF1-LR3 ?
What time should it be injected and does it matter where?
Ive been using it pre workout 20mins prior spot inject, to the muscle group being trained.

Should I run Tren Ace with my next cycle or just leave it as is?
I have avail. Fina @ 75mg ml and was thinking of taking 75mg a day for 6wks.

Wk 1-4  10mg Anavar /day
WK 1-8  500mg Schering&Bayer test enanthate

15iu insulin upon waking / 15iu pre workout ie: milos style
2iu gh/day 1 upon waking 1 before bed

Im looking for size and strength as i am competing in powerlifting.

no need for spot inject with igflr3 it wont matter its not igf ,,also doses can differ and it depend on lean muscle mass ,,i recomend 80 mcg 20 min before and right after training in devided doses

fina is ok
the anavar at 10 mg is waste ,,40 mg minimum for human grade ,,,double it for ug since they put half dose in if they put any

the test is ok

insulin is ok
gh jump to 4 units if used for growth  in males ..before sleep and when waking up

you have here bodybuilder cycle ,,

when it comes to power lifter i recomend haltesin and oe anadrol with test,, stromngest power lifters use testosterone and halotestin and anadrol combo ,,gh when getting older and wanna lift more and stay competetive

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 01:33:26 AM »
you get attention at from everyone not only woman,,most women i meet dont like it ,,most women in the industry do but regular public do not like my look at all,,when i started to get big and was 200-220 at 6-9% zone ,,thats! where women would rape me any place any time always fuck me smile especially in america,,,later on when got  monster big most didnt like
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 01:34:42 AM »
you get attention at from everyone not only woman,,most women i meet dont like it ,,most women in the industry do but regular public do not like my look at all,,when i started to get big and was 200-220 at 6-9% zone ,,thats! where women would rape me any place any time always fuck me smile especially in america,,,later on when got  monster big most didnt like
LOL

thanks gh15

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 01:44:49 AM »
LOL

thanks gh15

anyone else think keri is looking pretty fuking good these days, in that california blond plastic duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate manufactured sort of way, but regardless..she has her body in check.  i forget which cutler dvd my friend had one time, but it showed some candid shots of the cutlers at home, just fuckign around the house.  she looked pretty mediocre. i was like, this is mr. o's wife...but i suppose you have to take into consideration that a woman would have to put up with Jay's self-centered monotonous lifestyle, that is most certainly not every girl's cup-o'-tea

io856

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 02:01:26 AM »
anyone else think keri is looking pretty fuking good these days, in that california blond plastic duplicate of a duplicate of a duplicate manufactured sort of way, but regardless..she has her body in check.  i forget which cutler dvd my friend had one time, but it showed some candid shots of the cutlers at home, just fuckign around the house.  she looked pretty mediocre. i was like, this is mr. o's wife...but i suppose you have to take into consideration that a woman would have to put up with Jay's self-centered monotonous lifestyle, that is most certainly not every girl's cup-o'-tea
thats not kerry cutler

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 02:03:37 AM »
thats not kerry cutler

i stand corrected, not long ago someone posted a pic similar to this of jay ans, who i believe to be his wife, at the winter music conference....she looked good in that pic

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 02:07:23 AM »
thats not kerry cutler

owned!!!!!!!!!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 02:18:16 AM »
owned!!!!!!!!!

oh most definatly "owned", by misidentifying a picture and quickly admitting to it...boy, did i get put in my place.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 02:28:18 AM »
IGF1-LR3

It was called Long R3 for adding 13 extra amino acids to the original chain of 70 amino acids of IGF-1 … that allows it to stay active for 12 hours instead of 30minutes.

A total dose of 60-100mcg a day is adequate … however it should be divided into two doses and 12 hours apart for the reason I mention above … thus the best timing for it would be half of the total dose as soon as u wake up … and the 2nd dose 12 hours after that

Get over the myth of injecting before a workout as it does nothing good.  IGF1-LR3 will stay active for 12 hours so why would u want to inject before and after and interfere them … you have to keep the hormone as constant as you can in the body …

Before advising any cycle of recommendation to anyone you have to know the properties of the drug … why was it made … how does it work … half life and so on to be able to design how to be takes, how much, when and in conjunction with what …

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 02:34:19 AM »
no need for spot inject with igflr3 it wont matter its not igf ,,also doses can differ and it depend on lean muscle mass ,,i recomend 80 mcg 20 min before and right after training in devided doses

fina is ok
the anavar at 10 mg is waste ,,40 mg minimum for human grade ,,,double it for ug since they put half dose in if they put any

the test is ok

insulin is ok
gh jump to 4 units if used for growth  in males ..before sleep and when waking up

you have here bodybuilder cycle ,,

when it comes to power lifter i recomend haltesin and oe anadrol with test,, stromngest power lifters use testosterone and halotestin and anadrol combo ,,gh when getting older and wanna lift more and stay competetive

gh15 approved
Why one of the gh injection before sleep?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 03:18:34 AM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2009, 03:35:21 AM »
I hate the State.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2009, 03:36:52 AM »
growth before bed and on awakening has always been the standard gh protocol since the 90's

io856

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 03:37:55 AM »
growth before bed and on awakening has always been the standard gh protocol since the 90's

I think steve is getting at,,, why take growth before your natural release of growth during sleep

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 03:50:44 AM »
I think steve is getting at,,, why take growth before your natural release of growth during sleep
Yep, this is why I always ask this...  ???

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2009, 03:53:29 AM »
i honestly dont know,,,, ive just always been told this, and thats from the top brit boys, ernie taylor, ian harrison, eddie elwood and the rest... why argue when its proven to work

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2009, 03:58:33 AM »
i honestly dont know,,,, ive just always been told this, and thats from the top brit boys, ernie taylor, ian harrison, eddie elwood and the rest... why argue when its proven to work
I think that's not a good attitude.

io856

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2009, 03:59:58 AM »
I think that's not a good attitude.
especially with expensive hormone like growth... you want to use it optimally

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2009, 04:01:46 AM »
Yep, this is why I always ask this...  ???

This is something that ALWAYS comes up when GH is discussed but no one seems to get any smarter as the years go by. The data is there but everyone is too lazy to look it up. Here's the thing: if you take any reasonable dosage of GH your endogenous release will be shut off no matter when you take the GH! Forget about taking your growth in the morning or during the day and still having normal GH output during sleep. I've posted on this topic many times on steroid board if anyone wants to see the debates.