Author Topic: Jan 6 update  (Read 33375 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Jan 6 update
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2021, 12:02:26 PM »
Oh yeah…I can read. I can also read where and who it’s coming. I understand there were no texts to what you posted. As usual, you can’t put two and two together.

Translation :  you got your lying ass owned again and then fail at spinning it.

Little man, little mind.  No one expected you to actually have anything other than denial and delusions.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2021, 12:11:21 PM »
why were the NG called off when Trump ordered them 2-3 days BEFORE the fake “insurrection”.

Tell us more.  When did Trumpy order them?   Who called them off?

Let’s hear your retarded little version.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2021, 12:22:41 PM »

Little man, little mind.  No one expected you to actually have anything other than denial and delusions.

Watch my vid - there were likely Feds egging this on internally just like Michigan kidnapping thing, etc.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2021, 12:37:12 PM »

Get over it Junior, you’ll believe anything written if it’s against Trump and it always gets debunke…the fact you cited anything from Pelosi’s office makes you a laughing stock.

I’ll ask this again. What does Pelosi know, when did she know it, why didn’t she do anything about it and why did she refuse the NG?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2021, 12:39:17 PM »
Watch my vid - there were likely Feds egging this on internally just like Michigan kidnapping thing, etc.

He won’t watch it

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2021, 12:44:05 PM »
Lurker and Straw were silent on this..

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2021, 12:58:52 PM »
You haven't let me know everything you know so I can give you an example. But keep melting you retarded fuck.
Why can't you answer my question, Mr I asked you first. ::)

more evasion

you wrote "If liberals really knew history, they wouldn't be liberals." which implies that we don't know any history

You've got the entire history of the human race to choose from so pick something you dumb fuck

or will you just evade for the 4th time ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2021, 01:02:27 PM »
Lurker and Straw were silent on this..

those images are from protests (which happened all over the country) 5 days after George Floyd was murdered

bump the thread you made when this happened so we can see the responses

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2021, 01:18:42 PM »
Get over it Junior, you’ll believe anything written if it’s against Trump and it always gets debunke…the fact you cited anything from Pelosi’s office makes you a laughing stock.

I’ll ask this again. What does Pelosi know, when did she know it, why didn’t she do anything about it and why did she refuse the NG?

Pelosi doesn’t have the power to cancel a President request for the NG. 

But tell us more.   When did Trumpy request the national Guard?   Why does a Pentagon memo and the sergeant  at arms on duty then contradict that claim?   

Hahhhahah your little lie is “falling apart”.   Is that why you are avoiding the subject?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2021, 01:19:38 PM »
those images are from protests (which happened all over the country) 5 days after George Floyd was murdered

So we can see his excuse and deflection attempt is “falling apart?”   Hahahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2021, 01:23:12 PM »
 There is no evidence Trump made any formal request about deploying 10,000 National Guard troops before the rally.

A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally.

Hahahhaha.   EXPLAIN!    Hahahhaha.  Let’s hear your little lie about this. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2021, 06:21:44 PM »

Yeah..so. I was in DC in December of that year and about 3 days after the last DC riots. What’s your point? Are you justifying it because it was Floyd?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2021, 06:23:04 PM »
There is no evidence Trump made any formal request about deploying 10,000 National Guard troops before the rally.

A government memo about the events leading up to Jan. 6, statements from Pelosi’s office and the Pentagon and testimony from the former House sergeant-at-arms show Trump did not request 10,000 troops ahead of the rally.

Hahahhaha.   EXPLAIN!    Hahahhaha.  Let’s hear your little lie about this.

I did explain it. What did she know?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2021, 08:56:22 PM »
more evasion

you wrote "If liberals really knew history, they wouldn't be liberals." which implies that we don't know any history

You've got the entire history of the human race to choose from so pick something you dumb fuck

or will you just evade for the 4th time ?
And here you are...dipshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2021, 06:03:34 AM »
I did explain it. What did she know?

You didn’t explain shit.  You lied and then tried to ignore that your lie was so easily exposed.

She -just like everyone else - probably knew Trumpy was lying about the NG request.  Everyone except you it seems.  You are still parroting that little lie.  Hahahah

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2021, 10:19:28 AM »
You didn’t explain shit.  You lied and then tried to ignore that your lie was so easily exposed.

She -just like everyone else - probably knew Trumpy was lying about the NG request.  Everyone except you it seems.  You are still parroting that little lie.  Hahahah

And this is how fucking stupid you are. If you actually believe anything Nancy Pelosi says then you deserve absolutely be fucking slapped. She has killed the Democratic Party she has lied in every aspect of trumps presidency not only has she lied she has been caught lying even her own party despises her or at least most. So just that alone discredit you not that you ever had any to begin with

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2021, 10:30:48 AM »
And here you are...dipshit.

Why don't you just admit what everyone already knows which is...

when you wrote that statement you had no fucking idea what you were talking about and after being asked for an example you're unable to think of one single thing to support your claim

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2021, 10:37:09 AM »
Why don't you just admit what everyone already knows which is...

when you wrote that statement you had no fucking idea what you were talking about and after being asked for an example you're unable to think of one single thing to support your claim

Things are going so well with the Biden failed admn that this and rona is all liberals have left.   Bidens wrecking ball of an admn is so bad you have to harp on  something from a year ago right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2021, 10:41:36 AM »

And the fact that you think that Nancy Pelosi has a single honest bone in her body speaks volumes of your honesty and integrity. And again how coincidental is it that both you and Strawman just happened show up at the same time

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2021, 11:00:33 AM »
And this is how fucking stupid you are. If you actually believe anything Nancy Pelosi says then you deserve absolutely be fucking slapped. She has killed the Democratic Party she has lied in every aspect of trumps presidency not only has she lied she has been caught lying even her own party despises her or at least most. So just that alone discredit you not that you ever had any to begin with

Nancy didn’t say it. The Pentagon and the WH Sergent At Arms said it.

It’s stated right there in the info I posted multiple times.  Retards obviously can’t read very well it appears. 

Why do you lie so much?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2021, 11:01:25 AM »
Nancy didn’t say it. The Pentagon and the WH Sergent At Arms said it.

It’s stated right there in the info I posted multiple times.  Retards obviously can’t read very well it appears. 

Why do you lie so much?

It is easy to lie when you refuse to believe the truth.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2021, 11:03:24 AM »
And the fact that you think that Nancy Pelosi has a single honest bone in her body speaks volumes of your honesty and integrity. And again how coincidental is it that both you and Strawman just happened show up at the same time

The fact is you are just a liar.  And a really poor one at that.  That speaks volumes for your hahaha honesty and hahaha integrity. A retarded geriatric that lacks basic reading comprehension skills.  It really sucks getting your ass owned on here everyday so easily doesn’t it?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2021, 11:05:02 AM »
It is easy to lie when you refuse to believe the truth.

It laughable how stupid he is.  I posted it more than once.  Even put it in bold for his dumb ass to see and he still is Nancy this, Nancy that….   Hahahahaha

He’s “falling apart”

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2021, 01:33:43 PM »
The fact is you are just a liar.  And a really poor one at that.  That speaks volumes for your hahaha honesty and hahaha integrity. A retarded geriatric that lacks basic reading comprehension skills.  It really sucks getting your ass owned on here everyday so easily doesn’t it?

The fact that you actually believe anything that comes out of this administration or anything tied to makes you a complete retard. If I didn’t think you and Strawman might be one in the same I’d say you’ve taken over as the new village idiot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2021, 01:52:02 PM »
Hhahaha this dumbass still trying to spin his lie and make excuses after being exposed.  It wasn’t the administration that busted your bullshit.  It was the Pentagon and the sergeant at arms.  Hahahaha.  Your stupid little ass can’t read.  Seriously, retardation is something God gave you to help cope with reality isn’t it?

Tell us more about Trumpy and the NG request.  Let’s hear the rest of your retarded delusions.