Author Topic: cougar fucks up my night....opinions from actual dudes needed  (Read 16553 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: cougar fucks up my night....opinions from actual dudes needed
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2015, 07:47:13 AM »
She saw your joe's repairman badge and wanted someone to fix her TV for free

she probably ran into you online on one of the 75 forums you have an account on, and was so disgusted by your gayness, she needed to interact with an actual stud...and didn't care who's feathers she ruffled

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2015, 07:47:31 AM »
What kind of poof has a hot MILF throw herself at him and doesn't so much as get her phone number?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2015, 07:48:06 AM »
Are there any guys left who don't cheat?

That is scumbag shit.

A woman came up with that notion.

Men are just doing what they're suppose to do.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2015, 07:49:56 AM »
Just a woman taking a shot at something she liked, and being a cunt to another woman in the process.  Win-win for her.  That's pretty much it.
Y

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2015, 07:53:39 AM »
The cougar had balls. I kind of rate her for doing that, even though it's wrong.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2015, 08:01:06 AM »
Are there any guys left who don't cheat?

That is scumbag shit.

Does a weekly blow job in Lolitas or Star of Light count as cheating?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2015, 08:09:53 AM »
Does a weekly blow job in Lolitas or Star of Light count as cheating?
In my book it is. What normal wife or girlfriend wouldn't care about something like that?

Before anyone says anything.......I know women can be just as bad as men when it comes to cheating. Still does not make it right.

Cheaters deserve everything bad that happens to them.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2015, 08:18:44 AM »
you did the right thing staying cool

women like her are A grade predators no prisoners

the whole thing was about her fucking with your gf

obvisouly thought she was higher up the food chain

your gf should have told her to fuck off if anything
T

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2015, 08:40:53 AM »
Im a t   AZ  88  .. lm with my GF for a light dinner and a drink or two. The plan is chill here for a bit, get slightly tuned up.....and then home for some serious fucking. My penis is very happy.

as most of you know, me and my gf  went through a pretty major  rough spot.  So we're working it out now.

Were eating our food and just having a good ol time, when this 50 something milf comes over that looks like Seka if. she would have taken a lot better care of herself..leans over so her tits are right in my face...and. says...

( COMPLETELY ignoring  my GF)   "didn't I meet you at the Blue Adobe about a month ago ? ...you own a gym or something right?  (wrong)

No I'm sorry....I've never been there.

"Oh ...OK ,  I could have swore it was you...great looking, great body..But I was a little tipsy..hee hee..."

Sorry you got the wrong guy...this is kind of a significant night sooo......

"Oh how rude of me..enjoy your night...have to say you are a beautiful man."  (gives me the "I would fuck you right now" look )  and struts away...

I'm afraid to look over, I'm staring down at my food just waiting for the blade to drop.....and I hear..."oh....it just so happens to blue Adobe is right around the corner from where you work".....she's on her iPhone looking up the blue Adobe...it got worse before it got better, lol lol
my question to my fellow getbiggers is was this woman making an honest mistake, or did she know exactly what she was doing and just had balls ?

women can be evil.  men fight each other to establish dominance.  women go after the other woman's heart and mind.  she wanted to ruin your girlfriends night more than she wanted to fuck you.  if you didn't actually fuck her then YOU have nothing to worry about.  

when I was single I had a few times where I would be talking to a girl and giving her my full attention.  other girl would throw down the cock block................HAR D.  would occupy my time for the rest of the night.  other girl would recognize that I had chosen the other.  and then the new girl wouldn't be interested in fucking me that night.  I would end up at home with my cock in my hand.

men NEED that physical act.  women just want to know that they won.  if she really wanted to fuck you she would have discreetly given you her number or something when your girlfriend wasn't looking. 

hers was a small victory knowing she completely ruined your girlfriends night.  it will get her through to next weekend.  

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2015, 08:50:16 AM »
In my book it is. What normal wife or girlfriend wouldn't care about something like that?

Before anyone says anything.......I know women can be just as bad as men when it comes to cheating. Still does not make it right.

Women are worse than men.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2015, 08:52:43 AM »
Women are worse than men.

they are certainly more ruthless
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2015, 08:55:14 AM »
Drunk chick causing trouble.
I'd be thinking one of my buds set me the f*ck up.  ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2015, 08:56:48 AM »

They are worse because they usually believe that they are the injured party when they cheat. "His [xxx] forced me to do this". I've seen it dozens of times. She stops having sex with husband, gets mad that he is "emotionally distant", starts having a "good friend", fantisizes about "friend", falls in love ( ::)) with "friend", leaves devastated and confused husband. Repeat.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2015, 08:58:20 AM »

because for most women, the threat of physical violence doesn't exist.  what's the worst that can happen?  the woman talks shit to her and tells her she's fat?  men get cracked in the mouth.  women get shit talked about them behind their backs.  that's why they have the balls to dangle their titties in front of you while you're eating with your girlfriend.

like Chris Rock says, "Ain't nobody above an ass whoopin"  and I tend to agree.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2015, 09:01:17 AM »
They are worse because they usually believe that they are the injured party when they cheat. "His [xxx] forced me to do this". I've seen it dozens of times. She stops having sex with husband, gets mad that he is "emotionally distant", starts having a "good friend", fantisizes about "friend", falls in love ( ::)) with "friend", leaves devastated and confused husband. Repeat.

i agree in that aspect they are certainly cu nts

i envy them their ability to go through life guilt free while leaving a trail of devastation
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2015, 09:01:24 AM »
Groink is a handsome man for his age with a good body. This is no surprise.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2015, 09:19:07 AM »
Im a t   AZ  88  .. lm with my GF for a light dinner and a drink or two. The plan is chill here for a bit, get slightly tuned up.....and then home for some serious fucking. My penis is very happy.

as most of you know, me and my gf  went through a pretty major  rough spot.  So we're working it out now.

Were eating our food and just having a good ol time, when this 50 something milf comes over that looks like Seka if. she would have taken a lot better care of herself..leans over so her tits are right in my face...and. says...

( COMPLETELY ignoring  my GF)   "didn't I meet you at the Blue Adobe about a month ago ? ...you own a gym or something right?  (wrong)

"Oh ...OK ,  I could have swore it was you...great looking, great body..But I was a little tipsy..hee hee..."

"Oh how rude of me..enjoy your night...have to say you are a beautiful man."  (gives me the "I would fuck you right now" look )  and struts away...

I'm afraid to look over, I'm staring down at my food just waiting for the blade to drop.....and I hear..."oh....it just so happens to blue Adobe is right around the corner from where you work".....she's on her iPhone looking up the blue Adobe...it got worse before it got better, lol lol
my question to my fellow getbiggers is was this woman making an honest mistake, or did she know exactly what she was doing and just had balls ?

Maybe Avesher sent her to troll you.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2015, 09:26:40 AM »
This is good.  Your GF needs to be reminded that you are money.  Sometimes they get confused after you've been with them a while and they start to think that they are the only bitch that is going to give you the time of day.  Reality check.

Sorry if it ruined a special night but it's for the best in the long run.

Agree.
sept 10th APF

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2015, 09:56:17 AM »
because for most women, the threat of physical violence doesn't exist.  what's the worst that can happen?  the woman talks shit to her and tells her she's fat?  men get cracked in the mouth.  women get shit talked about them behind their backs.  that's why they have the balls to dangle their titties in front of you while you're eating with your girlfriend.

like Chris Rock says, "Ain't nobody above an ass whoopin"  and I tend to agree.
huh, men also get shit talked about them behind their backs, and using physical violence is pretty much forbidden for males too...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2015, 10:03:55 AM »
huh, men also get shit talked about them behind their backs, and using physical violence is pretty much forbidden for males too...

We are animals  bro ........................ ........... survival  ........................ ........animals......... ........................ .....resources .................surviva l ,animal ,survival, survival , you know what I'm saying.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2015, 10:09:22 AM »

You sound like a woman, or a man who has been cheated apon and it hurt bad, which one is it? :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2015, 10:10:28 AM »
You sound like a woman, or a man who has been cheated apon and it hurt bad, which one is it? :)

its all hypothetical
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2015, 10:13:29 AM »

Bro, you're about the same age as me. A cougar to us is like 75. lol

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2015, 10:34:29 AM »

Gotta be dude, ain't no chick's on GB only guess who act like chicks
sept 10th APF

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2015, 10:37:17 AM »
50 year old is not a cougar its a snow leopard