Author Topic: Pats vs Colts threads (merged)  (Read 34692 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: The New England Patriots are WHO we THOUGHT they WERE.
« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2007, 11:42:40 PM »
Colts deserved the win...Congrats...Now as a pats fan...I put this lose on the defense play calling in the second half(yes i know they were tired)...When they blitzed Payton, he had major problems...They should have just kept blitzing him in the second half....And Brady passing the ball when they were ahead with something like 3 min. left off the clock pissed me off...Brady not going deep fucking once is just a joke to me...We all know that sets up the run...And i guess they just gave up on Dillion...That in itself is a joke..

ok rant over....Congrats to the Colts on a huge win...You colts fans have to be fucking pumped after a win like this...

Well most of the game it seemed he got to start at damn near mid field. :-\  I was scared to death on that last kick off...Hobbs(I think that's who it was) was running like he had just been caught stealing hubcaps. I was afraid he was going to run it way back again./

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Pats vs Colts
« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2007, 10:00:55 AM »
hahahahah, lineman with a TD!!!!!!!

I always laugh my ass off when one of those big fat guys gets a chance to have the ball. :)  They are funny to watch,cause they never get to touch the ball.