Author Topic: IFBB Pro says its clear gh15 is full of shit  (Read 77964 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: i talked to an ifbb pro this morning, its clear gh15 is full of shit
« Reply #375 on: July 29, 2012, 08:00:15 AM »
With all due respect, nobody's mind is being owned.  If 'he' gave you good advice, that's fine.  The other stuff is comical, but also borderlines on absolute delusion.  You have been here since 2005.  GetBig thrived before, during, and 'after' this guy.  Come on man, what is your take on some of the stuff he has said.  Luna Security?  Plans for Nuclear attacks?  Talks like he is some high ranking mafioso?

He claims he is an IFBB pro.  Yet, no proof.  Does that say he can't give good advice to you?  Nope.  The claims and the boasts are what make him the target of people.
Krank my brother, I never said getbig is dying or will die without gh15. For entertainment, getbig is number 1. But the running back and forth, copy and pasting of his posts? If you, not you specifically Krank, dont care then leave it alone. I can tell you gh15 barely addresses getbig over there, while he's talked about over here still all the time. I'm walking out the door so I will answer the rest of your post later

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #376 on: July 29, 2012, 08:15:33 AM »
some of the stuff he came out with was pretty much spot on

some of it was pure garbage tho

my fave has to be the one about using the same needle 100's of times over... and wow!,as he only injects in the glutes

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #377 on: July 29, 2012, 08:36:49 AM »
With all due respect, nobody's mind is being owned.  If 'he' gave you good advice, that's fine.  The other stuff is comical, but also borderlines on absolute delusion.  You have been here since 2005.  GetBig thrived before, during, and 'after' this guy.  Come on man, what is your take on some of the stuff he has said.  Luna Security?  Plans for Nuclear attacks?  Talks like he is some high ranking mafioso?

He claims he is an IFBB pro.  Yet, no proof.  Does that say he can't give good advice to you?  Nope.  The claims and the boasts are what make him the target of people.

Bro you are talking like it would be unusual for your typical Bodybuilding pro to also be in contact with high ranking officials of world goverments, run the criminal underworld, have friends in the military industrial complex on speed dial, run drug operations through China and be on first name terms with intergalactic space aliens...

Haha yes i can just imagine Nasser doing all of this, being a bodybuilder is serious business.

Flintstones is a perfect example of the type of retard that gets sucked in to type of crap, if it wasn't this it would just be some cult somewhere.

Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #378 on: July 29, 2012, 09:01:16 AM »
I am sorry, I should have used "probably" or "may"...just like you.  That way I could back pedal later.  How is it thatyou seem to gloss over all of the things your 'god' has said.

1) Where is the PROOF he donated to a shelter?
2) If the guy is such a wealthy mother fucker, why does he need donations that high?  or even at all?
3) Why do people gloss over the threats he made towards people?
4) He has 'luna security' clearance?
5) He has seen plans for nuclear attacks?
6) etc
7) etc

Come on flinnyfuck....lets hear it.  DEFEND a guy NO ONE knows the tru identity to.  OH WAIT!  You claim to know EXACTLY who he is.  HOLY SHIT.  RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!  I am sure a bounty is on your head at one of the various 'boardings' on the net.

Whats next on the claim list?  GH15 created the internet?  LOL

well maybe it was wrong for me to make that post about groink with no accusations,...  but I dont think he cares half a fuck as much as you honestly lmao...

now...do you really think bigher would send cash to somewhere he didn't have proof of  where it was going to? lol.....he posts here, shoot him a pm and ask him yourself.
l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #379 on: July 29, 2012, 09:09:34 AM »
I don't think anyone has ever attacked the gh15 account for the drug advice or suggestions, it's all the other claims it makes that cause people to scream bullshit!! , always has been. As far as getbig talking about gh15 more than he talks about getbig.......well, who really takes it more serious......getbig for loling at gh15's outrageous bullshit claims, or the guys behind gh15 offering gh/steroids/money for personal info on getbiggers and their family members so they can be harrassed in real life?

Just sit back and let it soak in, I know some of you are kinda slow, so just relax and re-read it until you get it. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: July 29, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »
well maybe it was wrong for me to make that post about groink with no accusations,...  but I dont think he cares half a fuck as much as you honestly lmao...

now...do you really think bigher would send cash to somewhere he didn't have proof of  where it was going to? lol.....he posts here, shoot him a pm and ask him yourself.

That's a personal donation you mong, that has fuck all to do with sources paying for forum space or suppliers giving cuts.
Trans Milkshake.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #381 on: July 29, 2012, 09:21:40 AM »
I don't think anyone has ever attacked the gh15 account for the drug advice or suggestions, it's all the other claims it makes that cause people to scream bullshit!! , always has been. As far as getbig talking about gh15 more than he talks about getbig.......well, who really takes it more serious......getbig for loling at gh15's outrageous bullshit claims, or the guys behind gh15 offering gh/steroids/money for personal info on getbiggers and their family members so they can be harrassed in real life?

Just sit back and let it soak in, I know some of you are kinda slow, so just relax and re-read it until you get it. ;)
Brutal not being a GH15 dicksucker.

No matter how good his drug advice may be, it's pretty clear he's a pathetic clown.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #382 on: July 29, 2012, 09:28:43 AM »
I am sorry, I should have used "probably" or "may"...just like you.  That way I could back pedal later.  How is it thatyou seem to gloss over all of the things your 'god' has said.

1) Where is the PROOF he donated to a shelter?
2) If the guy is such a wealthy mother fucker, why does he need donations that high?  or even at all?
3) Why do people gloss over the threats he made towards people?
4) He has 'luna security' clearance?
5) He has seen plans for nuclear attacks?
6) etc
7) etc

Come on flinnyfuck....lets hear it.  DEFEND a guy NO ONE knows the tru identity to.  OH WAIT!  You claim to know EXACTLY who he is.  HOLY SHIT.  RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!  I am sure a bounty is on your head at one of the various 'boardings' on the net.

Whats next on the claim list?  GH15 created the internet?  LOL

give me a good reason to respond to you....who are you and where are pictures of your physique? what drugs have you used?

you think everyone who supports gh15 is some kid like me, nothing could be furthur from the truth. You got guys in their thirties with families,mortgages, who do bodybuilding on the side and put their trust in his hands. I know a guy in real life,  who's in his thirties and a highly..highly respected lawyer,  who is more of a fan of  gh15 than I am lmao.

second.do you really think bigher would send cash to somewhere he didn't have proof of  where it was going to? lol.....he posts here, shoot him a pm and ask him yourself Im not a fucking messenger boy

I dont care if you believe gh15 or not. I go with results, . my mom's hot ass milf friend is here in the other room eyefucking the shit out of me while i type this...she just keeps starting at my thick chest while i drink this shake and respond to this asshole frankenstein  lol
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/20120617206175358821.jpg/

jamie im not gonna argue with you i like you too much lollol.... but your welcome to try and   piss me off and see if it works lol 8)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #383 on: July 29, 2012, 09:36:53 AM »
anyways my mom just gave me 40 bucks for no reason, Ima go buy a bottle of slin at walmart  so ill grow a belly like slinpimp and ruin my already non existing lines lolol. i feel like being mr bodybuilder today

later homos 8)
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: July 29, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
Krank my brother, I never said getbig is dying or will die without gh15. For entertainment, getbig is number 1. But the running back and forth, copy and pasting of his posts? If you, not you specifically Krank, dont care then leave it alone. I can tell you gh15 barely addresses getbig over there, while he's talked about over here still all the time. I'm walking out the door so I will answer the rest of your post later

this statement would have a little more credibility if there wasnt a sticky on his board offering a lifetimes free supply of hgh for info on my family so they can be made to suffer.

also quit whining like a little bitch over there offering people your password cause you are scared of the pms i sent you months ago

man up twinkles
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #385 on: July 29, 2012, 10:41:43 AM »
The "truth' about my shoulders? what on god's green earth are you talking about?

the truth is i have sick delts, perfectly round, thick and striated. It's genetic.

in person they look better than you can imagine. having a natural "glow' to my skin, and a nice tone...also makes a difference.

I think i might  post a vid of me training, you would shit in your hat at how good i look in real life. yup, bragging as usual...I just love how mAd it makes certain people  8)

I see we are firing up the "groink is a drug dealer" horseshit again.  it ain't cool accusing people of being felons and criminals, with absolutely NOTHING in the way of facts to back up some very serious allegations...just saying  ;)

i apoligize for calling you a drug dealer with no proof of anything groink.

but to be fair isn't that what people are doing to gh15? it's not much different people are calling him a scammer and a crook with no proof. Nobody is getting ripped off over there...hell Rearden your boy is one of the mods there, dude wouldn't put up with that shit. people are spreading lies in this thread left and right, that are just not true.
l

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: July 29, 2012, 11:10:46 AM »
anyways my mom just gave me 40 bucks for no reason, Ima go buy a bottle of slin at walmart  so ill grow a belly like slinpimp and ruin my already non existing lines lolol. i feel like being mr bodybuilder today

later homos 8)

Haha peace be with you.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: July 29, 2012, 11:33:39 AM »
i apoligize for calling you a drug dealer with no proof of anything groink.

but to be fair isn't that what people are doing to gh15? it's not much different people are calling him a scammer and a crook with no proof. Nobody is getting ripped off over there...hell Rearden your boy is one of the mods there, dude wouldn't put up with that shit. people are spreading lies in this thread left and right, that are just not true.

almost all the members over there have been ripped off on fake kig hgh

T

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #388 on: July 29, 2012, 11:47:03 AM »
I appreciate Galeniko being so candid. Those that know who the GH15's are/were and have seen  them or their pics are pissing themselves laughing. We've all seen Galeniko, some of us have seen Jason in person and/or in pics. Galeniko looks like Dorian yates next to Jason(current GH15). The irony that GH15 (Jason) is even mentioned in the other gyno thread is as epic as Jason's (untreated) gyno.LOL!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #389 on: July 29, 2012, 11:58:03 AM »
give me a good reason to respond to you....who are you and where are pictures of your physique? what drugs have you used?

you think everyone who supports gh15 is some kid like me, nothing could be furthur from the truth. You got guys in their thirties with families,mortgages, who do bodybuilding on the side and put their trust in his hands. I know a guy in real life, who's in his thirties and a highly..highly respected lawyer,,  who is more of a fan of  gh15 than I am lmao.

second.do you really think bigher would send cash to somewhere he didn't have proof of  where it was going to? lol.....he posts here, shoot him a pm and ask him yourself Im not a fucking messenger boy

I dont care if you believe gh15 or not. I go with results, . my mom's hot ass milf friend is here in the other room eyefucking the shit out of me while i type this...she just keeps starting at my thick chest while i drink this shake and respond to this asshole frankenstein  lol
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/20120617206175358821.jpg/

jamie im not gonna argue with you i like you too much lollol.... but your welcome to try and   piss me off and see if it works lol 8)
Would his name happen to be Jason Stern by any chance?
 :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #390 on: July 29, 2012, 12:02:20 PM »
I appreciate Galeniko being so candid. Those that know who the GH15's are/were and have seen  them or their pics are pissing themselves laughing. We've all seen Galeniko, some of us have seen Jason in person and/or in pics. Galeniko looks like Dorian yates next to Jason(current GH15). The irony that GH15 (Jason) is even mentioned in the other gyno thread is as epic as Jason's (untreated) gyno.LOL!
Damn you beat me by 60 seconds on this!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: July 29, 2012, 12:03:05 PM »
this statement would have a little more credibility if there wasnt a sticky on his board offering a lifetimes free supply of hgh for info on my family so they can be made to suffer.

also quit whining like a little bitch over there offering people your password cause you are scared of the pms i sent you months ago

man up twinkles
No they said I was the one giving you info you bitchmade trick. Maybe if gh15 wasnt so in your head that you didnt have to run back and forth between boards, there wouldnt be any "bounty". Yeah I'm real scared of some toolbox who takes the internet wayyyyy too seriously.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: July 29, 2012, 12:05:47 PM »
No they said I was the one giving you info you bitchmade trick. Maybe if gh15 wasnt so in your head that you didnt have to run back and forth between boards, there wouldnt be any "bounty". Yeah I'm real scared of some toolbox who takes the internet wayyyyy too seriously.

calm down twinkles

shoot some fake kigs they have magical properties  :-*
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #393 on: July 29, 2012, 12:06:03 PM »
Would his name happen to be Jason Stern by any chance?
 :D
What was his old username?
I cant remember which one he was.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #394 on: July 29, 2012, 12:09:07 PM »
almost all the members over there have been ripped off on fake kig hgh

fake kigs that gh15 was taking himself...right along with everyone risking his health ...   gh15 lost more money than anyone there from fake kigs... ..and it turned out LEGIT kigtropin is even better than any pharm grade GH around, so it wasnt for nothing.... and there are guys on saizen and humatrope that can verify this after trying kigs. gh15 is on saizen now as well....and  he even reccomends to take BOTH... not just kigtropin. He has no agenda my friend....please enough is enough let it die
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: July 29, 2012, 12:11:45 PM »
fake kigs that gh15 was taking himself...right along with everyone risking his health ...   gh15 lost more money than anyone there from fake kigs... ..and it turned out LEGIT kigtropin is even better than any pharm grade GH around, so it wasnt for nothing.... and there are guys on saizen and humatrope that can verify this after trying kigs. gh15 is on saizen now as well....and  he even reccomends to take BOTH... not just kigtropin. He has no agenda my friend....please enough is enough let it die

what proof do you have that gh15 was taking them

one minute he is raving about saizen then low and behold a source turns up on the board

24 hours later kigs are the best thing ever guess what a source turns up

im done explaining it to you in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king that man is gh15 aka special ed aka jason stern
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #396 on: July 29, 2012, 12:12:19 PM »
Oh brother....
I have a small country on the Gulf of Oman to sell, you, I promise, its legit. I have no agenda.  ::)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #397 on: July 29, 2012, 12:16:30 PM »
What was his old username?
I cant remember which one he was.

Special ED.
It wasn't long after this became a little too "common" knowledge for Jason's taste (and wallet- he is after all in this for your hard earned steroid money LOL!) on the boards that he left for good (hopefully), this was after denials, death threats, multiple childish meltdowns etc.etc.

And yes using the same needle hundreds of times while hitting only the glutes (while claiming 4-5 injects a day) is hilarious.........

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #398 on: July 29, 2012, 12:18:40 PM »
Special ED.
It wasn't long after this became a little too "common" knowledge for Jason's taste (and wallet- he is after all in this for your hard earned steroid money LOL!) on the boards that he left for good (hopefully), this was after denials, death threats, multiple childish meltdowns etc.etc.

And yes using the same needle hundreds of times while hitting only the glutes (while claiming 4-5 injects a day) is hilarious.........
Thats even more hilarious than if it was Blockhead.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #399 on: July 29, 2012, 12:22:39 PM »
what proof do you have that gh15 was taking them

one minute he is raving about saizen then low and behold a source turns up on the board

24 hours later kigs are the best thing ever guess what a source turns up

im done explaining it to you in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king that man is gh15 aka special ed aka jason stern

see those words i quoted in bold, pay very very attention to those words. Those words right there are prooving my POINT this whole time .....those words are all you need to know because they sum up gh15, for he is no other than

1. a HANDS ON BODYBUILDER.
2. long time hormone addict
3. passionate about the products he uses
4. passionate about helping other bodybuilders get the best products

Now....Whatever product he is on, no matter who is the supplier,  he will promote and pimp the fuck out of if he's seeing changes in the mirror and feel it needs to be said....and. that's the way it should be- honesty about results in the mirror because that's what bodybuilding is about right? seeing changes in the mirror with your body.

.. He is just a passionate bodybuilder my friend...NOTHING MORE!.....if I showed up with a new gh tomorrow called fredtropin, and sent gh15 three kits....and he took them and thought  they were making him and his elfs thicker than saizen, he would say fuck saizen and kigtropin all together!   and probably make me famous.  

l