Author Topic: The Abercombrie&Fitch Boys!  (Read 1312 times)

suckmymuscle

The Abercombrie&Fitch Boys!
« on: May 06, 2007, 03:59:27 PM »
  This shit is hilarious. The funny thing is that my aunt was manager at Abercrombrie&Fitch for four years and she told me that the boys who work there are exactly like this. They all tend to be mean, snobby, bitchy and with dubious sexuality. She told me that most have girlfriends, but tend to check out other boys too. Maybe they're bi? ;D :-X

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3WzqfbVHU

SUCKMYMUSCLE

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: The Abercombrie&Fitch Boys!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 05:42:24 PM »
Dude, that is HILARIOUS, and so TRUE. I don't blame the teenagers who fall for that shit, they just dumb. But once you're past 19, you gotta outgrow it. We all know that sad old queen who is still wearing Abercrombie trying to act like he's still a freshman trying out for the lacrosse team...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 05:56:45 PM »
Dude, that is HILARIOUS, and so TRUE. I don't blame the teenagers who fall for that shit, they just dumb. But once you're past 19, you gotta outgrow it. We all know that sad old queen who is still wearing Abercrombie trying to act like he's still a freshman trying out for the lacrosse team...

I agree with you, except for the queen comment. As you can see, they are clearly more masculine in their attitudes, voice and mannerisms than gay dudes, but they have stereotypically effeminate interests and personalities - like making bitchy remarks about other people and talking behind their backs. Quoting my aunt again, they mostly have girlfriends, but most also mess around with other boys. My personal theory is that they have brains that are both male as well as female and that they're bisexual. What do you think?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 06:15:34 PM »
Well, I stand by comments in that the only guys I've seen who are past college age and still wear Abercrombie are gay.

As for the Abercrombie boys, I think your statement applies to most of them, but some are just regular dudes who happen to be "good looking" in that way and are cashing in on their looks. A guy I used to know paid his rent throughout college by just standing shirtless by the entrance of an Abercombie store.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 05:35:26 AM »
i have a few abercrombie caps
and a few sweatshirts left over from 12 yrs ago....i still wear em around the house in the summer..esp the one that says " abercrombie beach patrol" i love that shirt...

i stopped buying that shit after everyone and their gramma discovered it...

i'll give abercrombie this..their caps last forever...pretty well built and they dont have thay annoying bump that sticks up on front..
carpe` vaginum!