Author Topic: How Was Your High School Experience??  (Read 7380 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: How Was Your High School Experience??
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2011, 01:07:39 AM »
Dude, It doesn't get any WHITER than the High School I went to..... If thats Al Qaeeda, then America has nothing to worry about! lol  8)
St. Mary's High in Annapolis, had like 11 black people around the mid 90s---and some talked like Valley girls---I never went there...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2011, 02:17:09 AM »
Finished High school in 91, That was the year the they started to allow black kids into what were all white schools here in South Africa. Was in boarding school for High school and pretty much kept to myself with a few good friends.. 1st years where called "new picks" and initiation was pretty hardcore...like getting "black balled" with shoe polish. or head flushed in the toilet on a regular basis. But things got better as you moved on up.
Corporal punishment (getting beaten) was still in full force when I was in school, so everyone got "caned" pretty regularly "6 of the best" for bunking, not doing homework 3 lashes etc. Our biology teacher, a tiny, man hating lesbian called Miss Zambetti had a mini cricket bat she called "The admonisher" she use to beat the shit out of us at random   LOL Fun times...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2011, 03:28:56 AM »
Finished High school in 91, That was the year the they started to allow black kids into what were all white schools here in South Africa. Was in boarding school for High school and pretty much kept to myself with a few good friends.. 1st years where called "new picks" and initiation was pretty hardcore...like getting "black balled" with shoe polish. or head flushed in the toilet on a regular basis. But things got better as you moved on up.
Corporal punishment (getting beaten) was still in full force when I was in school, so everyone got "caned" pretty regularly "6 of the best" for bunking, not doing homework 3 lashes etc. Our biology teacher, a tiny, man hating lesbian called Miss Zambetti had a mini cricket bat she called "The admonisher" she use to beat the shit out of us at random   LOL Fun times...

Cool story, bro...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2011, 04:26:57 AM »
i'm just gonna reply with this:
Deep Tissue Massage

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2011, 04:35:13 AM »
i'm just gonna reply with this:

Wooderson: Say, man, you got a joint?
    Mitch: No, not on me, man.
    Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you did.

Xerxes

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2011, 04:42:09 AM »
This sucks you have to apply? Thats when I walk off and be a farmer.

yeah man you have to apply for high schools here in norway, thats how it is, I think its pretty cool actually

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2011, 04:53:40 AM »
 8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2011, 07:35:20 AM »
I formed many endured friendships.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2011, 11:12:29 AM »

C'mon,you know it was the best 6 years of your life ;D
:'(

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2011, 03:54:36 PM »
Pretty good overall. Hung out with my friends, smoked a good amount of weed, and saw a lot of concerts. And got laid when I could... ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2011, 05:27:10 PM »
very cool times.  Played sports, did drugs, had a few chicks.  Was friends with all clicks. Was a jackoff to some weaker kids which I regret.  I looked at a profile on myspace a few years back and I fucked with this kid everyday.  He wrote High school was the worst moment of his life and he often thought of killing himself.  That sucks man.  I thought about pulling a Billy Madison but decided against it.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2011, 05:50:30 PM »
High School is the defining moment in an American males life. Everything you are is because of the impressions you got from your High School years. Whether your full filling the dream or fighting against it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »
i was probably 115 pounds at 5 foot 9 when I graduated high school.

being so big and muscular was tough, but I made my way.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2011, 06:09:19 PM »
High School is the defining moment in an American males life. Everything you are is because of the impressions you got from your High School years. Whether your full filling the dream or fighting against it.
I don't buy into that. If the yrs of 14-18 are the most important yrs of a young males life (or defining) then it really shows what is wrong with our society today---a bunch man-children running around, trying to re-capture the glory of their HS yrs...What truly defines you is after you graduate...what decisions you make

And on a sadder note, usually the hottest chicks in HS, don't stay too hot, and the plain janes become bombshells...they have something to prove.

Edit: I somewhat agree, as it was in HS that I starting lifting weights, and it wasn't until Sr yr that I truly wanted to learn about "purpose" (Damn that Autobiography of Malcolm X), and eschewed the "black table" at lunch...
But, I don't believe the hype of everything you are is because of HS---because for me, it was college (and parents).

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2011, 06:50:31 PM »
My hs experience was pretty cool. I hung out w/ a lot of people from different groups. I partied a lot and in retrospect, should have studied harder to be better prepared for college. I was somewhat shy around girls and only dated a few girls. I was a rich kid in a small, southern town so I was talked about behind my back a lot although I didn't ever act better than anyone else (I was actually more embarassed about having money and was conservative w/ money besides my family buying me a new truck). I hunted and fished a lot and although I was relatively large and in shape (over 6' 200+lbs) I never played any organized sports.

Most of my friends are still my buddies from hs. Southern roots runs deep and I came back to this rural town after college to live and raise a family. Oh, and I met my wife my senior year of hs and married her 5 yrs later. I'm a typical good ol' boy...