Author Topic: ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??  (Read 16850 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: ARE THERE INTELLIGENT LIFEFORMS ON GETBIG??
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 08:31:55 AM »
Another list I won't make.

x2

*waits to be called 'zach' in a reply*

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 09:36:57 AM »
im a dummy here as well but have noticed an very obvious increase in threads about pysiciatrict disorders and intelligence. looks like getbig has been taken over by  intellectuals. question is who brought them here?,

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 09:49:44 AM »
BIGHEAD! There's always room for smart and dumb guys and gals on this Board.

I got a feeling that you're not as dumb as you think you are.

Or maybe you were once beaten up  by a very smart guy or gal on the way to grammar school.

Most objections are imbedded within childhood experiences. You might find it interesting to 'take a look back'.

Sorry ... not trying to be an intellectual here, but I am smarter than a 2nd grader on most occasions.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 09:52:30 AM »
DOC! Mr MARX was in fact a member of the Beverly Hills Golf Club but I never met him or his bros.

I think there were a few members who departed when he became a member so only a small part of what he claimed was actually true.

HEY, DOC!! Did I ever tell you I met Mae West when she wasn't Mae West, but minutes later became Mae West?
Love the Marx Bros. My Da does not, and lets me know it whenever he gets a chance.

And, yes, I think you have. She was awarding a trophy at a show and transformed from a little old lady to the Mae West we know from the screen. That one?   

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 10:04:00 AM »
BIGHEAD! There's always room for smart and dumb guys and gals on this Board.

I got a feeling that you're not as dumb as you think you are.

Or maybe you were once beaten up  by a very smart guy or gal on the way to grammar school.

Most objections are imbedded within childhood experiences. You might find it interesting to 'take a look back'.

Sorry ... not trying to be an intellectual here, but I am smarter than a 2nd grader on most occasions.
  hmmmm, provocative too. wana fuck?

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 10:12:29 AM »
I am so dumb i actually believe that stuntmovie is a smart famous stunt movie guy in hollywood.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
When given the freedom, there exists a compulsive need by the majority of board members to express an aggressive tone to their arguments, where one is either RIGHT or WRONG- followed by "u fu@n' tool".  The uninformed typically want a simple answer.   That is why I love intellectual debate, where spiteful comments only expose their inadequate nature to understand and refute with objectivity. The informed do not find the need to play the same game of word battles. You will not win that battle. "Fighting w/o Fighting"-Bruce Lee Confidence exudes from the very nature of their response.   This is an anonymous message board and an avenue for many to inflate their sought out egos.  Sarcastic remarks/responses of aggressive nature is Getbig's outlet for those seeking acceptance.  As humans we are all guilty of "wanting" this.. The informed (I do not like to use the label Intelligent) know that this is not what they need.

Hence... this board remains comedy relief... and I enjoy it! Now back to the books!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 10:22:59 AM »
I'm not a smart man but I know what my pecker is for.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 10:26:07 AM »
I'm smart enough to know that aliens built the pyramids.
a

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 10:38:45 AM »
Trainer, If you truely believe a part of  that , then you go straight to the Intelligent List.

But I don't think you do.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »

I'm smart enough to support Coke.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 10:42:02 AM »
How did they do that, TW?

I think the real guys who built those pyramids did it to make us think that Aliens built them.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
b

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2012, 11:30:46 AM »
I'm smart enough to support Coke.

I agree .

I vote for The Coach and G .Thong

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2012, 11:47:59 AM »
When given the freedom, there exists a compulsive need by the majority of board members to express an aggressive tone to their arguments, where one is either RIGHT or WRONG- followed by "u fu@n' tool".  The uninformed typically want a simple answer.   That is why I love intellectual debate, where spiteful comments only expose their inadequate nature to understand and refute with objectivity. The informed do not find the need to play the same game of word battles. You will not win that battle. "Fighting w/o Fighting"-Bruce Lee Confidence exudes from the very nature of their response.   This is an anonymous message board and an avenue for many to inflate their sought out egos.  Sarcastic remarks/responses of aggressive nature is Getbig's outlet for those seeking acceptance.  As humans we are all guilty of "wanting" this.. The informed (I do not like to use the label Intelligent) know that this is not what they need.

Hence... this board remains comedy relief... and I enjoy it! Now back to the books!

Better take a little bass out of your voice twink....do you realize who you're talking too?   ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2012, 11:52:42 AM »
I consider myself one of the more intellectually gifted getbiggers..

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2012, 12:04:50 PM »
Better take a little bass out of your voice twink....do you realize who you're talking too?   ;D

I do not.. Therefore, I do not care  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2012, 12:23:30 PM »

If you've ever been around true "intellectuals", they act like school children with a "top that" mentality, and they hurl more insults than a "Playing the Dozens" nostaglia camp....they are just more passive-aggressive about it. Ego drives them, as with anybody who thinks or believes that they are superior.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2012, 01:15:37 PM »
If you've ever been around true "intellectuals", they act like school children with a "top that" mentality, and they hurl more insults than a "Playing the Dozens" nostaglia camp....they are just more passive-aggressive about it. Ego drives them, as with anybody who thinks or believes that they are superior.

I understand your labeling of "Intellectuals" (Most likely those who represent individuals w/ higher IQ)  But I was actually referring to Intelligence that is Based on Wisdom and taking advantage of being educated. (The more Informed) I do agree w/ your analysis though

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2012, 01:15:56 PM »
NOPE!

hey that's the beard Obama had in 1991 when he lived in that cave!!!

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2012, 01:23:15 PM »
Im sure I'm dumb because I believe the Zionist propaganda that the Palestinians don't belong in Israel and they should be eradicated from the earth. And all Gentiles should bow and serve the "chosen people".

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »

I understand your labeling of "Intellectuals" (Most likely those who represent individuals w/ higher IQ)  But I was actually referring to Intelligence that is Based on Wisdom and taking advantage of being educated. (The more Informed) I do agree w/ your analysis though
That's why I put it in " ", my mother had a saying, "If you tell someone what you know, then they will know twice as much as you---they know what they know, and what you know...", it was a nice way of telling me to keep my mouth shut, and observe. I playfully call my sister a mute, but she is among the most intelligent people that I know and have come across. Devoid of ego driven need to show off what she knows, put down others for "not" knowing.

Wisdom---something the stubbornly headstrong usually don't get, until they "feel" the results of being "headstrong".

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2012, 02:24:46 PM »
I do not.. Therefore, I do not care  ;)

TL/DR....  ;D

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
I'm highly intelligent, but I've several impediments from being recognized as Dr. Dorian Culterman here:

*I drink a lot and, when I drink, I write too much which, more often than not, results in "TL;DR" responses.  While I find those pathetic, the short-attention span crowd oftentimes have a point:  I'll take my verbal ball, run with it, score in the endzone if lucky, then lax pathetic about all manner of digressive bullshit that does indeed detract from the point I made.

*I've trained for a good while, but no, sorry:  I don't know all there is to know about AAS, let alone gH.  As such, I have to defer to other peoples' claims about X or Y drugs' efficacy.

*I don't use my real name.  (Actually, given the abuse known users typically receive, I'd say this is a point in my favor.)

*I don't give a shit.  Plenty of people will protest otherwise, but I honestly don't care.  Do your best to paint me a moron :)  If you intend to do a convincing job, you've got a an uphill battle ahead of you.  Good luck with that ;)

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2012, 02:44:43 PM »
I'm highly intelligent, but I've several impediments from being recognized as Dr. Dorian Culterman here:

*I drink a lot and, when I drink, I write too much which, more often than not, results in "TL;DR" responses.  While I find those pathetic, the short-attention span crowd oftentimes have a point:  I'll take my verbal ball, run with it, score in the endzone if lucky, then lax pathetic about all manner of digressive bullshit that does indeed detract from the point I made.

*I've trained for a good while, but no, sorry:  I don't know all there is to know about AAS, let alone gH.  As such, I have to defer to other peoples' claims about X or Y drugs' efficacy.

*I don't use my real name.  (Actually, given the abuse known users typically receive, I'd say this is a point in my favor.)

*I don't give a shit.  Plenty of people will protest otherwise, but I honestly don't care.  Do your best to paint me a moron :)  If you intend to do a convincing job, you've got a an uphill battle ahead of you.  Good luck with that ;)

Fell asleep after the first sentence....what's this boring fuckwit droning on about? ;D