Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 854902 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
This thread is actually frightening . It's truly sickening how someone could lose contact with the real works and build a DECADE long Internet persona/life.

Having said that, this guy is clearly mentally unstable and I advice
Everyone to tread carefully because I would not be surprised if SMM kills himself if this goes on.

This is why I so rarely venture out of the steroid board. This is one of my first posts on g and o. But I just read the entirety of this thread and I consider myself very reasonable, and I believe SMM may kill himself, so tread carefully because YES SMM appears to be a scum bag, but you guys just ripped his decade
Long online Internet persona to pieces with one (brilliant) thread.

But it is verging on bullying. And I am a new dad so maybe i appear
To be a pussy to some of you. But I am warning you guys that this SMM freak may kill
Himself if this continues.

You're worried about "internet bullying" a lying, fucking pedophile?

I wouldn't lose one wink of sleep if SMM "Junior Seau'ed" himself this afternoon.....fuck that bullshit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Any chance someone could give me a quick summary of what has happened? I don't have time to read all 56 pages of this thread.

You're a twat and no one likes you.

Geezus...its not hard to read....its not this is Beethoven's 12th symphony

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
A little off topic but a great example of what can happen
when someone pretends to be someone they are not to
the extreme.
TalHotBlond - A documentary movie I happened to stumble
upon last week.
A balding, 46-year old married man, Thomas Montgomery
pretends to be a marine sniper who is handsome, muscular and
a war hero. Chats up an 18 year old drop dead gorgeus girl.
This online romance goes on for over a year. Wife finds out
when 18 year old sends panties in the mail so 46 yr old Thomas
comes clean. 18 year old girl starts chatting up a 23 yr. old
co-worker of 46 yr. old Thomas. They start an online romance
which enrages 46 yr old Thomas. Eventually, Thomas takes his
revenge on the 23 yr. old co worker by shooting him dead in his truck
late after work.
Here's the kicker. The 18 yr old beautiful temptress was an unnatractive
overweight mother of the beautiful 18 yr old daughter who was away
at college. A 23 yr old kid is dead and a 46 yr old man is in prison the rest
of his life over a pure fantasy.
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/marinesniper-talhotblonde-sexy-ims-love-letters/story?id=10146967

holy sheet

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
holy sheet

I've seen the documentary myself, Rusty.  You ought to check it out.  Pretty crazy.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Tbh I always got the impression that 90% of what SMM posted was tongue in cheek and deliberately provocative.
O

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Tbh I always got the impression that 90% of what SMM posted was tongue in cheek and deliberately provocative.

I don't know man, I've seen plenty gimmicks of that kind over the years... there's just something off about SMM.
from incomplete data

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I Really Need Help With A Very Serious Problem With My Life.?

I have this problem and I don't know who to ask for help. I am extremely sensitive to chemicals. I experience severe reactions to being exposed to several chemicals even stuff that most people don't care about like shampoo.

By far the worst are pesticides and petrochemicals. If I breath even the slightest amount of them in the air, I start to experience extremely unpleasant reactions which indicate neurotoxicity. I start to feel a truly extreme muscular uncoordination, my hands start trembling and I become confused and thoughts become disorganized in my mind. The feeling I get is that my nerves cannot control my limbs. It is extremely unpleasant painful and my greatest fear is that my neurons are being destroyed. I have been to doctors and they all either say that I am self-suggesting these symptoms or that I am ultra-sensitive. One of them said I have an extremely sensitive sense of smell and that it triggers an epileptic fit that makes me experience these symptoms, but that there is none neurotoxicity because the amount of chemicals is too small and the time I am exposed to them is very short as well. Another suggested that a very small percentage of the population lacks the enzymatic systems to metabolize toxins with effectiveness, so they experience physiological intoxication with very small doses that don't affect anyone. A really expensive doctor said that maybe I have naturally very low nueronal levels of glutathione and superoxide dismutase and other antioxidants, so very small doses of powerful oxidants like petrochemicals can damage or destroy my brain cell because they lack protection. My symptoms are greatly reduced and are eliminated much faster if I take massive doses of vitamin C after exposure.

Please help me. My life is living hell. I feel like a worthless person weak annd pathetic. I quit my job because I couldn't stand the air fresheners they used in the office, they would give me horrible headaches and also mental confusion and also nausea. I used to live many blocks away from a gas station and despite the distance every time the truck came to fill it with gas the air would stench with it and I would feel so sick. I would tremble and vomit and even the next day I would still be trembling. I had to move to a house in the woods miles away from any gas station because even very faint smell of it would give me muscular uncoordination and trembling. I am now living isolated and working for my family. Are my symptoms neurotoxic and if so is there anything

I can do to ease them and is there anything I can do to withstand these super small doses of toxins? The ideal would be to eliminate them but this is not realistic and I cannot live isolated for the rest of my life. The only time I didn't experience these symptoms was a day I went hiking in the woods, The intense smell of grass and wood from the oak trees caused me no symptoms. It was the happiest day I had in years. Only men-mde chemicals have this effect on me. I hope any expert/doctor here can help me.

Ahahahahahaha oh lord

Looks like Mr. Delta Force Lieutenant Colonel can be felled by holding vaseline under his nose! ahhahaha

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I've been looking forward to this thread for years now. I was afraid OMRB was going to get away with all his bullshit but I'm most pleased with how badly he got raped up the turd cutter.

Hahah yeah, most of us always knew he was full of shit but I didn't think he would be exposed. If photos are posted, then this will be the biggest owning in the history of GB.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I don't know man, I've seen plenty gimmicks of that kind over the years... there's just something off about SMM.

I was the first to speculate on this "off" thing months ago. You're right it's quite striking.

It is autism.

Autistic people cover a wide spectrum of behaviour because autism is a wide spectrum of a developmental disorder.

Hence, let us not think that every autistic person is as obnoxious, rude, antagonistic and apathetic as Pedro Coderch aka suckmymuscle.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
57 pages. Impressive indeed.

Carry on.
a

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
 LOL, you turds have no idea who I am, where I live or what I do. ::)

I am not this Pedro Coderch, and that shit was either copied&pasted or plagiarized by one of you turds in there. How lame. ::)

I did NOT write that shit in that page. Does this answer your question?

As for my IP address, that can easily be falsified with a router. Scammers do this all the time. And how the hell would you know my IP anyway, Apenis? Did you hack into my account?

This is my last post here, since Ron send me a PM telling me that I cannot give addresses and ZIP codes here. Unlike what OneMoreFag said, I actually gave my address with too much information and not little.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ahahaha yeah right.

like the by now infamous apartments 601 and 603, as well as Alberto and Marta Ramos, none of which actually exist

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
i think sucky has a severe case of asperger's syndrome

what other kind of person would have that much of an interest in gorillas?

plus "pedro" mentions the extreme sensitivity to smells and odors

E
I laughed at this....because it's so profound and direct.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
Thank you.  You are clearly on the right page regarding this criminal.

I'm glad others can see the obvious truth here.

Dantelis,

TO FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE WHO WISHED RAPE AND DEATH UPON MULTIPLE FEMALE MEMBERS, GOING AS FAR AS DESCRIBING THE EXACT METHODS THE ATTACKERS SHOULD USE - NO THANK YOU!

TO FEEL SORRY FOR A SELF-PROCLAIMED PEDOPHILE THAT HAS OVER THE COURSE OF 7 YEARS DESCRIBED HIS MOST DIRTY FANTASIES INVOLVING LITTLE GIRLS AGES 13-15 - NO THANK YOU!

TO FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS CONSISTENTLY BULLIED HUNDREDS OF MEMBERS OVER THE YEARS WITH HIS PATHOLOGICAL LYING - NO THANK YOU!

TO FEEL SORRY FOR SOMEONE THAT DARE FUCK WITH THE TRUE HEROES ON THIS SITE - NO THANK YOU!

FUCK THAT!
"1"

What SMM...errrr.....OMRB a pedophile????  How in the hell would you ever come to that conclusion????

Ok, you bunch of fags. No red-blooded man would refuse to fuck a 13 year-old girl. Just because  girl that age is a "minor" doesen't mean shit for Nature! Guess what? Girls that age usually menstruate and can get pregnant! Nature says it's a-ok to fuck them! In the Ancient World, girls usually married around the age of 14 and, by the age of 20, had several kids. There are seventh and eigh grade girls with legs and asses that would make any 25 year-old woman jealous. You're gay if you wouldn't tap that shit. You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely fuck 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it. I don't think it's paedophilia at all. Paedophilia would be fucking a girl who still has a childish body and who hasen't mentruated yet: if the girl has had her menarch, then she's reading for having a dick stuck up her uterus. You're a bunch of puritanical fanatics with no clue as to how Nature operates. :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ok, that is fucked up. But c'mon, guys...some eleven year olds are hot. Seriously, I think women look their best when they're pubescent, and from there on it's downhill. I've seen 13, 14 and 15 year old girls who had the bodies of grown women, but with the faces of angels. Any guy here who says he wouldn't do the 15 year old Tracy Lords is either gay, a liar or insane. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Actually, girls today have their menarch much sooner than in the 19th century; they become women earlier. So, they are biologically ready for intercourse before girls from past generations. Moral conditions? You mean the unnatural, abnormal Christian ones? What about those who don't follow any religious doctrine? Should they submit to an irrational standard?

The only arguments, for 13 year-old girls not to have sex, would be that it would bestow social/professional/functional difficulties upon them. Well, let's see. There is absolutely no connection between having sex at that age and not getting into college latter on in life, or having a career, or getting married. The only impediment, as I see it, would be if the girl gets pregnant. In reality, the statistical probability of that happening is much lower today than in the past: with the inventions of the condom and the pill, the only women who still get pregnant are those who want to. So, the arguments for pubescent girls not to have sex are illogical and unnecessarily pedantic.

Oh, I assure you that, when it comes to cunning, maturity and deceit ability, girls that age far surpass adult men. In fact, by the age of 13 or 14, girls have practically stopped growing, and their brains are roughly the size of that of adult women. Boys grow and mature up to the ages of 18 or 20, but not girls...

As for the emotional trauma associated with having sex that age, I want to see the data. I mean, countless generations of girls had sex at the ages of 13 and over, so Im not buying the argument that they're traumatized for life. I mean, otherwise, they wouln't have been able to raise their children, take care of the house, etc. Your arguments are weak.

And yet, when it is a 13 year-old boy having sex, it's ok. Most fathers would be damn proud if their 13 year-old son were having sex. Double fucking standard! Boys are actually smaller, weaker and less mature, at that age, than girls. Yet, it's ok for an adult woman to have sex with a 13 year-old boy, but an adult man is not allowed to have sex with a similarly aged girl: if he does, it's paedophilia! What a stupid, hypocritical society! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Hahahaahaha, omg god this doesn't end!!!

And Suckmychicken still comes to this board and posts "it's obviously not him".....

What a delusional assclown, incredible.

Looking forward to the next 20 pages.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
OMRB is one sick fucking cookie !

He`ll never be taken seriously again after this brutal beatdown........not that anyone ever believed his bullshit in the first place anyway.

Nothing lower in my mind than a pedo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
**cough** Beastiality **cough**

I'm so horny right now, I could stick my dick into anything. I used to have ass sex with chickens, when I was a teen and traveled to my family's ranch during vacations. Unfortunately, I don't have these outlets anymore... :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What SMM...errrr.....OMRB a pedophile????  How in the hell would you ever come to that conclusion????

;D

Sex with 13 year olds??? WHAT THE FUCK?? i have a 6 year old daughter, if ever caught a grown ass man hitting on my kid at age 13 he would get bat to the knees followed by one to the head. OMRB is a piece of shit.

Just imagine this sick girl preying on young girls......... fuckin scum of the earth. This mother fucker should go play in traffic!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

He`ll never be taken seriously again after this brutal beatdown........not that anyone ever believed his bullshit in the first place anyway.

x2

what a fuckin douche!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
**cough** Beastiality **cough**

"I used to have ass sex with chickens", that's got to be one of the best finds ever about SMM.

What a low life retard, incredible.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
"I used to have ass sex with chickens", that's got to be one of the best finds ever about SMM.

What a low life retard, incredible.

I can't believe the amount of embarrassing posts he left up for everyone to revisit.
from incomplete data

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.

ahahaha yeah right.

like the by now infamous apartments 601 and 603, as well as Alberto and Marta Ramos, none of which actually exist

They do exist.  I saw their names in public records and they live at apartment 601.  The have a 31 year old son, possibly SMM.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
They do exist.  I saw their names in public records and they live at apartment 601.  The have a 31 year old son, possibly SMM.

OMRB already said he "rents" the apartment from them and that they are not his parents.

Although......he has been known to fib a little.  ;D

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III

epic irony

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Which in part is why I haven`t posted everything.

Aren't sex offenders' details public record anyway?