Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 434610 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #1375 on: January 04, 2020, 12:20:48 PM »
Very heavy atm....

See if any of this weight actually translates to the stage, need some decent tall white guys back on stage...

His max weight was 330-lb at just under six feet tall.  I wish he would put it away and find work in Quebec somewhere helping people learn English or something.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1376 on: January 04, 2020, 01:47:04 PM »
Huge ,,,that’s a lot shit to put into your body to gain that kind of size

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #1377 on: January 05, 2020, 08:58:14 AM »

Yea. G4P must be paying off.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1378 on: January 05, 2020, 04:15:39 PM »

Great post.

I fear for his health.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #1379 on: January 06, 2020, 09:44:36 AM »
Wonder why he left redcon1? Guy was given a chance after drugs ruined him. Then he got the wrath, aka mc grizzly a job with redcon1, now he has bounced.

Singerman runs a tight ship

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1380 on: January 06, 2020, 03:16:01 PM »
Wonder why he left redcon1? Guy was given a chance after drugs ruined him. Then he got the wrath, aka mc grizzly a job with redcon1, now he has bounced.

Or...

We are starting our own supplement company!

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1381 on: January 06, 2020, 05:35:35 PM »

Gotta be coming up on ten grams gear imo.

And all the constant food, it would be very shitty way to live....

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1382 on: January 26, 2020, 08:50:52 PM »
Supplement company behind the scenes

Brandon Harding: I’VE ACCIDENTALLY LOST WEIGHT | LEAVING MY COACH...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1383 on: January 26, 2020, 11:48:51 PM »

He was DROPPED by REDCON1, just like ANIMAL and UNIVERSAL DROPPED HIM FOR THE SAME REASON... the guy has a LOT of DEMONS he has to deal with and it truly is a shame/sad.

Great genetics, killer calves, great proportions, but GAY LIFESTYLE and ENDLESS DRUGS got him dropped from REDCON1, UNIVERSAL and ANIMAL...

He was interviewed recently about not being with REDCON1 any more and he made it seem as though they parted mutually, but that was not the case.

He has gone through REHAB 4+ times and is still SPIRALING... Don't be surprised if you hear him overdose, back in rehab again or DEAD soon.

When Buendia outed him last year, I thought Buendia was so wrong for doing that, as it looked like a personal attack on Antoine, but the truth soon showed itself on his YOUTUBE and INSTAGRAM accounts with admissions to going into parks at 3, 4, 5 AM to engage in homosexual oral/anal sex. Pictures/videos of him kissing other guys were posted online, and him being busted in a gay sex club in Montreal by the police when one of his gay friends tripped out on whatever drug he was using and attacked Antoine and someone called the cops... and he is acting like he has not a care in the world.

Dave Palumbo a few years ago interviewed him about his drug problem and said to him he needs to get his act together as he had lost all of his sponsors and without them was in no way going to succeed in BBing.

Antoine assured he was better and focused and had the help of friends, family and relatives.

A recent Instagram STORIES post of his (which I wish I knew how to save it) he openly says "HE IS 10 PERCENT GAY AND THAT WOULD BE 90 PERCENT ACCURATE" before he bursts into a silly uncontrolled laugh.

Last time I checked if a woman said she was 5 percent pregnant... THAT MEANS SHE IS PREGNANT as their is no such thing as 5 percent pregnant... SHE EITHER IS OR ISN'T!!

To me he has given himself a DEATH BLOW as RYDERWEAR is the only sponsor he has now and if they pull out based on his behavior and posts, which could make them look bad, HE IS DONE. Yes there are gay athletes, but they respect the sport, their sponsors and their fellow athlete... Antoine doesn't..

I absolutely can not stand when a person's sexual activity/lifestyle RULES THEIR LIFE/MIND!!!

He is now with PURE MUSCLE and FITNESS... a gym owned by two of his GAY friends (whom he lives in their house) and most of... if not all of the staff is gay/transgender

Gym looks nice, lots and lots of equipment, LOTS OF MONEY WENT INTO IT... Hope it succeeds as Antoine trains there and with no job, what will he do if it doesn't survive?
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: January 26, 2020, 11:58:52 PM »
Yea. G4P must be paying off.

Truly is...
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1385 on: January 27, 2020, 12:22:01 AM »
Around 2012.

Looks like a young MEL GIBSON in the bottom picture

C

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1386 on: January 27, 2020, 02:00:29 AM »
10% gay means he's bi.  Nothing wrong with that.

In the era of #MeToo bullshit politics affecting straight relationships, I wish I was 10% gay.  I may be afraid of STDs [although only gay bottoms need to fear this more than straight men], but I would gladly date a man if I was bi.

Because #MeToo and unfairness to men in family courts [although this stopped in Canada in 2007] causing a man to light himself on fire alive in front of one of them, has really hurt hetero relationships.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1387 on: January 27, 2020, 03:02:23 AM »
wasn't he into trannies?

shows that tranny lovin is a gateway to going full gay.

damn dime pieces turning fellas out  :(

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1388 on: January 27, 2020, 07:04:03 AM »
10% gay means he's bi.  Nothing wrong with that.

In the era of #MeToo bullshit politics affecting straight relationships, I wish I was 10% gay.  I may be afraid of STDs [although only gay bottoms need to fear this more than straight men], but I would gladly date a man if I was bi.

Because #MeToo and unfairness to men in family courts [although this stopped in Canada in 2007] causing a man to light himself on fire alive in front of one of them, has really hurt hetero relationships.

Sorry Matt... NOT BUYING IT

People who are 100 percent and exclusively GAY say they're BI-SEX as a cover, because they know people are more inclined to accept them than if they openly said they are JUST GAY.

For someone to admit to engaging in sex in public parks and bathrooms late night (wee hours of the morning) is DISTURBING to say the least and damning to their image and image of their sponsors/career...

And as I said earlier...given all of the rest of his admissions on his posts on youtube, instagram etc of being gay, of having sex with MEN ONLY, of REDCON1, UNIVERSAL and ANIMAL all attempting to change his image by having him admit to having (NONEXISTENT) girlfriends and even having pictures of him kissing/appearing to have a relationship with a woman  only for her to disappear as quickly as the photoshoot ended.... Antoine is getting himself in more trouble, being deemed NOT MARKETABLE  and companies will drop him once and for all soon.... really sad when a person can not prioritize their life and their lusts destroy them/career/goals etc...

So far as his sexual preference... no one would be addressing it at all as it does not play a role in his or any BBers career/gains/goals etc... SO WHY THE HELL DOES ANTOINE KEEP MAKING IT A POINT OF REFERENCE IN EVERY POST/COMMENT?... It just informs how his sexual activity has commandeered his ENTIRE LIFE/MIND/CAREER....

He comes across as a funny guy in his posts, the Psychologist he saw during his substance abuse treatment informed him of his sexual lusts and perversions/problems, but Antoine refused to accept it... Now it has become VERY PUBLIC...

I don't in any way want to shoot him down as he has barely reached his goals, but the guy needs serious help... even his family/relatives turned away from him due to his lifestyle and choices, hence why I said don't be surprised if you see him CRASH and BURN soon and end up overdosing, back in rehab or dead...

Not something I wish on anyone
C

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1389 on: January 27, 2020, 07:20:55 AM »

Sorry Matt... NOT BUYING IT

People who are 100 percent and exclusively GAY say they're BI-SEX as a cover, because they know people are more inclined to accept them than if they openly said they are JUST GAY.

For someone to admit to engaging in sex in public parks and bathrooms late night (wee hours of the morning) is DISTURBING to say the least and damning to their image and image of their sponsors/career...

And as I said earlier...given all of the rest of his admissions on his posts on youtube, instagram etc of being gay, of having sex with MEN ONLY, of REDCON1, UNIVERSAL and ANIMAL all attempting to change his image by having him admit to having (NONEXISTENT) girlfriends and even having pictures of him kissing/appearing to have a relationship with a woman  only for her to disappear as quickly as the photoshoot ended.... Antoine is getting himself in more trouble, being deemed NOT MARKETABLE  and companies will drop him once and for all soon.... really sad when a person can not prioritize their life and their lusts destroy them/career/goals etc...

So far as his sexual preference... no one would be addressing it at all as it does not play a role in his or any BBers career/gains/goals etc... SO WHY THE HELL DOES ANTOINE KEEP MAKING IT A POINT OF REFERENCE IN EVERY POST/COMMENT?... It just informs how his sexual activity has commandeered his ENTIRE LIFE/MIND/CAREER....

He comes across as a funny guy in his posts, the Psychologist he saw during his substance abuse treatment informed him of his sexual lusts and perversions/problems, but Antoine refused to accept it... Now it has become VERY PUBLIC...

I don't in any way want to shoot him down as he has barely reached his goals, but the guy needs serious help... even his family/relatives turned away from him due to his lifestyle and choices, hence why I said don't be surprised if you see him CRASH and BURN soon and end up overdosing, back in rehab or dead...

Not something I wish on anyone

Where are you getting this from? I have never seen Antoine make one mention of being gay or having sex in parks, etc. Yeah, he has admitted to drug addiction and numerous rehabs but I thought he was clean now and had been for some time? He puts up regular content and seems very focused on his career and continuing to build his physique.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: January 27, 2020, 07:33:38 AM »

I think he started using INSULIN as the weight gain was tremendous (40 to 50 pounds) in a very short period of time.. and as you may have seen he has dropped over 40 pounds of weight in just about 30 days.... Started diet near Christmas and has lost that 40 pounds within one month

So all of the weight gained hasn't benefited him at all... I just wondered why he did it. He already had good size BEFORE the weight gain and only had to refine and shred.

Dangerous gaining and losing so much so fast
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: January 27, 2020, 09:56:04 AM »
Where are you getting this from? I have never seen Antoine make one mention of being gay or having sex in parks, etc. Yeah, he has admitted to drug addiction and numerous rehabs but I thought he was clean now and had been for some time? He puts up regular content and seems very focused on his career and continuing to build his physique.

Rascal you clearly are not looking at his YOUTUBE or INSTAGRAM STORIES page... It really is DISTURBING to hear his constant dick/penis references and not considering he is a representative of a sport/company/manager.

Notice in this YT video of him getting a massage from an equally CREEPY massage therapist, who says he wants to LICK HIM (@4:15 mark), because Antoine smells like Coconuts... WTF?

Then again at in this video at the @4:40 Antoine starts talking about his GAY MALE STRIPPER FRIEND (Oh boy...here we go again) who sends him to a massage therapist who grabs his dick and begins moving it to different places while getting a massage.... seriously Antoine?... Again any STRAIGHT man would not tolerate anything like that

Same video at 10:12 seconds he addresses sucking his own dick for no reason what so ever

Another video (@ 1:25 mark) where for no reason he starts talking about a UFC fighters DICK... And how the opposing fighter should twist his dick...Seriously?

&t=629s

Here Antoine talks about going to a PRIVATE GAY RAVE PARTY IN MONTREAL... where his drug consumption began getting out of control, hanging out with out of control people:Criminals, Druggies, etc... Be aware that when he says "GIRLS" that is code word for GAY MEN

There are lots of other vids and instagram stories (unfortunaely because i did not knwo how to save them, they have disappeared, he became VERY GRAPHIC with his gay life.

UPDATE

Here is another where again he gets into talking about dick, gay lifestyle and even starts that FINGER SNAP that gay men do to draw attention to something or say they are fierce. Starts @ 8:11 mark to 10:10 mark. No straight man would do/talk about such things as any man is concerned about his image. Notice also how the whole staff of Pure Muscle HAPPILY engages in the gay conversation that benefits nothing in the workout ... you'll never find straight men doing this.

&t=26s

If you type in "Antoine Vaillant Gay" in google it exposes even more

This guy really needs to get help so he can truly get better... I am not hating, but I am hating this making bodybuilding look like Sodom and Gomorrah

C

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1392 on: January 27, 2020, 10:15:56 AM »
SAMSON123 thanks for you reply and the links. Not that it matters but I wonder if perhaps he is just bi-sexual and swings both ways. Not sure when you say 'GIRLS' is his code word for gay men. That is a bit of a leap in my opinion. I mean, who gays? If he is gay what does it matter? Let him be openly a high profile homo bodybuilder. Might be a gimmick for him like in wrestling, the openly queer, flamboyant IFBB pro?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: January 27, 2020, 11:10:51 AM »
his downward spiral reminds me of tbombz tbh.

he's also had that same facial transformation from attractive young fella to balding neanderthal

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: January 28, 2020, 08:40:42 AM »
His max weight was 330-lb at just under six feet tall.  I wish he would put it away and find work in Quebec somewhere helping people learn English or something.

Eventually (sooner than later) he will have to find another "career " as bodybuilding is short lived for even the best of them

A recent interview of bodybuilders by Fouad Abiad, where he asked what their "After Bodybuilding" career would be?... and not one of them had an answer other than "I haven't given it any/much thought"

Scary that they haven't done so... What if an injury becomes career/bodybuilding ending?.... Then what?

What would they do when suddenly they find themselves "OUT THERE" with no options?

Antoine was already homeless and couch surfing as even his family didn't trust to take him into their homes any more once his addiction became too much.

Hope he sees this and considers "OPTIONS" before it is too late to do so

He is helping with the promotion of the gym PURE MUSCLE AND FITNESS and their recent entry into the supplement business, but I have the feeling Antoine is being used by those guys for their own gain and the fact he can be used to sell products and bring in new members to the gym.

Once however, the gym is running well.... they may decide they no longer need him... and that would leave him with no direction/income/options etc once again, which could again lead to him going back into a lifestyle and drugs that could end him...
C

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1395 on: January 28, 2020, 08:51:26 AM »

Eventually (sooner than later) he will have to find another "career " as bodybuilding is short lived for even the best of them

A recent interview of bodybuilders by Fouad Abiad, where he asked what their "After Bodybuilding" career would be?... and not one of them had an answer other than "I haven't given it any/much thought"

Scary that they haven't done so... What if an injury becomes career/bodybuilding ending?.... Then what?

What would they do when suddenly they find themselves "OUT THERE" with no options?

Antoine was already homeless and couch surfing as even his family didn't trust to take him into their homes any more once his addiction became too much.

Hope he sees this and considers "OPTIONS" before it is too late to do so

He is helping with the promotion of the gym PURE MUSCLE AND FITNESS and their recent entry into the supplement business, but I have the feeling Antoine is being used by those guys for their own gain and the fact he can be used to sell products and bring in new members to the gym.

Once however, the gym is running well.... they may decide they no longer need him... and that would leave him with no direction/income/options etc once again, which could again lead to him going back into a lifestyle and drugs that could end him...
THINK ABOUT IT....how hard it is to brand yourself still as a bber but not..meaning you downsized enough that you can't guest pose anymore even if shredded only one i can think of is maybe labrada anyway....so i don't see the antoine'brand like i see,cutler,gaspari,labrada..he hasn't won anything to warrant that claim yet...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1396 on: January 28, 2020, 09:14:28 AM »
He was DROPPED by REDCON1, just like ANIMAL and UNIVERSAL DROPPED HIM FOR THE SAME REASON... the guy has a LOT of DEMONS he has to deal with and it truly is a shame/sad.

Great genetics, killer calves, great proportions, but GAY LIFESTYLE and ENDLESS DRUGS got him dropped from REDCON1, UNIVERSAL and ANIMAL...

Gay Lifestyle??

You mean too much drugs or just acting gay?
Q

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: January 28, 2020, 09:31:33 AM »
Gay Lifestyle??

You mean too much drugs or just acting gay?

I mean the guy of his own admission and outing by Buendia is gay.

He has made unsettling admissions/remarks to verify the truth about it on INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE. He has admitted frequently patronizing GAY SEX CLUBS, PARTIES where once he was beat up by a friend and nearly arrested by the cops while in there, but wasn't because the cops recognized who he was.... and you will notice in all of his comments about his friends...THEY ARE ALL GAY.

He was dropped from ANIMAL, from UNIVERSAL and from REDCON1 over it
C

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1398 on: January 28, 2020, 10:03:42 AM »

I mean the guy of his own admission and outing by Buendia is gay.

He has made unsettling admissions/remarks to verify the truth about it on INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE. He has admitted frequently patronizing GAY SEX CLUBS, PARTIES where once he was beat up by a friend and nearly arrested by the cops while in there, but wasn't because the cops recognized who he was.... and you will notice in all of his comments about his friends...THEY ARE ALL GAY.

He was dropped from ANIMAL, from UNIVERSAL and from REDCON1 over it

Oh, outed by upstanding citizen Buendia.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #1399 on: January 28, 2020, 10:27:41 AM »
Oh, outed by upstanding citizen Buendia.

My friend.. it was not just Buendia (yes he has a shit personality and domestic abuse charge)  it has been a lot of people one of which included Buendia.

Buendia chimed in on a conversation that was addressing Antoine as a rising star and Buendia, in disgust to Antoine's behavior, remarked of his possibilities but his homosexual involvement in dick sucking was sickening. Hence again being dropped from his sponsors over his sexual lifestyle.

Dave Palumbo also mentioned it.

But above all Antoine admitted it over and over since then... Seems being outed made Antoine WORSE
C