Author Topic: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!  (Read 434537 times)

sway

• Getbig II
Re: Antoine Vaillant - Ten years of hard work - got his pro card!
« Reply #1500 on: September 16, 2020, 03:44:06 PM »
Do you believe him when he days he doesn't use gh. He has money. He wants to win the Olympia meaning he wants to be the best in the world. He sees what he's up against. Why wouldn't someone want to do everything possible to be the best? No matter how good you get, you always want to be better.

He’s clearly on GH, just look at the facial changes over the years. Look at how much his nose has changed. It’s so much bigger and wider than it was. Jawline is different too

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1501 on: September 16, 2020, 04:12:32 PM »
Do you believe him when he days he doesn't use gh. He has money. He wants to win the Olympia meaning he wants to be the best in the world. He sees what he's up against. Why wouldn't someone want to do everything possible to be the best? No matter how good you get, you always want to be better.

I don't see why he would lie about it since they were both open about dosages etc. Back in the day I knew Jeff King pretty well and he never touched either one. 

As far as acromegaly goes I think we often mistake water retention for acromegaly in bodybuilders. It would take pretty massive amounts to cause major facial bone changes grown adults.

23/24 here and face looks about the same as far as bone structure.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1502 on: September 16, 2020, 04:29:34 PM »
Milos Interviews California Pro Winner Antoine Vaillant

Both look like they are on amphetamines here. Look closely how they twist the jaw slightly. Sure, Antoine may have damage from previous use and maybe isn't currently on.

I'm trying to find an interview he did with his coach Dorian. He does not use GH or slin and that's why he does not have that glazed donut look. Galeniko once told me he saw him in person and said he was enormous.

Many say pics don't do him justice.

Antoine was maybe off GH at some point for a few weeks for whatever reason but he's been using tons of it, zero doubt. When he won his pro card he was clearly on massive doses of growth, very watery and soft. The definition of glazed donut.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1503 on: September 16, 2020, 04:41:10 PM »
I don't see why he would lie about it since they were both open about dosages etc. Back in the day I knew Jeff King pretty well and he never touched either one. 

As far as acromegaly goes I think we often mistake water retention for acromegaly in bodybuilders. It would take pretty massive amounts to cause major facial bone changes grown adults.

23/24 here and face looks about the same as far as bone structure.

He would lie for the same reason they all lie. I'm not sure what the relevance is comparing him to Jeff King. What one bber does is completely independent to what another does. Jeff was a genetic freak and his era was at a time where gh wasn't as widely used or as readily available. I don't think Antoine is even in the same league as Jeff King as far as raw bbing genetics.

BBers can no longer credibly deny they use steroids. So they will throw out amounts that they think people will believe to appear "open".

Also, at that level, at that mentality, which I assume Antoine has, no matter how good you are, you always want to get better and do whatever it takes to advance.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1504 on: September 16, 2020, 05:17:46 PM »
Lol 2020 and people still believe bodybuilders are not compulsive liars

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1505 on: September 16, 2020, 05:24:12 PM »
Personally, I think Antoine is little more than a piglet on two legs.  I doubt he loses sleep at night over this fact.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #1506 on: September 16, 2020, 06:24:14 PM »
Very good bodybuilder. Probably doesn’t have genetics to be Mr. O but still an interesting entry in this year’s contest. And who care what he’s taking? Even if you took the same exact shit you’d still look like shit so what does it matter.

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1507 on: September 16, 2020, 07:31:33 PM »
Very good bodybuilder. Probably doesn’t have genetics to be Mr. O but still an interesting entry in this year’s contest. And who care what he’s taking? Even if you took the same exact shit you’d still look like shit so what does it matter.

True, pretty sure I took more gear than he took.
Couldn't even win a local show

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1508 on: September 17, 2020, 02:40:53 PM »
Like Branch Warren and Tom Platz, very leg dominant.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1509 on: September 17, 2020, 08:47:23 PM »
Milos Volumization CHEST Training with Antoine Vaillant, 2 days after his California Pro Victory

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1510 on: September 17, 2020, 11:51:11 PM »

He’s clearly on GH, just look at the facial changes over the years. Look at how much his nose has changed. It’s so much bigger and wider than it was. Jawline is different too

He might not use it because clearly hes doing fine without it. What i cant figure out is why accuse the man of lying? You ha e no proof. It is said that in order for there to be a crime there must be 2 elements a victim and motive. Motive is a powerful thing and Antoine has zero motive to lie about using gh. He gains nothing either way honestly. Hes no better or worse if he lies or tells the truth therefore with nothing to be gained lying makes no sense. It takes extra effort and could later be proven and then he loses credibility and people will shun him out of a career. You should think about these things before you blurt out stupid shit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: September 18, 2020, 12:55:33 AM »
He might not use it because clearly hes doing fine without it. What i cant figure out is why accuse the man of lying? You ha e no proof. It is said that in order for there to be a crime there must be 2 elements a victim and motive. Motive is a powerful thing and Antoine has zero motive to lie about using gh. He gains nothing either way honestly. Hes no better or worse if he lies or tells the truth therefore with nothing to be gained lying makes no sense. It takes extra effort and could later be proven and then he loses credibility and people will shun him out of a career. You should think about these things before you blurt out stupid shit.

You may be right. But people come to their own conclusions base on present evidence and past experience. None of us have any proof that Ronnie took steroids. And why would Antoine lie about taking gh? The same reason bbers lie about taking steroids.
And of course he gains if people believe he doesn't use gh. People will think, "Gee, if he's like this now imagine if he took gh and slin." Same reason why "naturals" lie. How many gullible kids out there look up to O'hearn thinking, "Imagine what he would be if he took steroids and gh? What a guy! Not a sell out. He could destroy all those guys if he wanted to. Fifty plus years old, with a full head of hair, not a wrinkle on him. All without botox and fillers because he's so true to himself. A true genetic marvel!"

What I can't figure out is how someone in this day and age that follows bbing can believe that a bber at a pro elite level would think they wouldn't do anything and everything they can, something that doesn't outright kill them on the spot, to succeed and win? Antoine has the money and the motivation. This is his life. Your window of opportunity is short. He's in his thirties now. The clock is clicking. I wonder if you know how common it is for guys that don't compete and just want to look good on the beach are juiced up and taking hgh? There are tons of suppliers selling real, tested, gh on the net at less than $2.00/iu. No way they can stay in that business, keeping prices that low, if they just catered just to competitive bbers. And gh is a much bigger cash cow than gear.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1512 on: September 18, 2020, 10:30:31 AM »
You may be right. But people come to their own conclusions base on present evidence and past experience. None of us have any proof that Ronnie took steroids. And why would Antoine lie about taking gh? The same reason bbers lie about taking steroids.
And of course he gains if people believe he doesn't use gh. People will think, "Gee, if he's like this now imagine if he took gh and slin." Same reason why "naturals" lie. How many gullible kids out there look up to O'hearn thinking, "Imagine what he would be if he took steroids and gh? What a guy! Not a sell out. He could destroy all those guys if he wanted to. Fifty plus years old, with a full head of hair, not a wrinkle on him. All without botox and fillers because he's so true to himself. A true genetic marvel!"

What I can't figure out is how someone in this day and age that follows bbing can believe that a bber at a pro elite level would think they wouldn't do anything and everything they can, something that doesn't outright kill them on the spot, to succeed and win? Antoine has the money and the motivation. This is his life. Your window of opportunity is short. He's in his thirties now. The clock is clicking. I wonder if you know how common it is for guys that don't compete and just want to look good on the beach are juiced up and taking hgh? There are tons of suppliers selling real, tested, gh on the net at less than $2.00/iu. No way they can stay in that business, keeping prices that low, if they just catered just to competitive bbers. And gh is a much bigger cash cow than gear.

any elite athlete will have a mindset that will see them leaving no stone unturned, if they start out anti drug and keep placing out of the medals it doesn't make sense that they would stop short of taking drugs if they thought it would give them an edge.

It goes totally against the human psyche

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1513 on: September 18, 2020, 10:58:24 AM »

You make pretty good points. I cant say much and honestly im not even a fan of vaillants so whatev.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1514 on: September 18, 2020, 01:49:18 PM »

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #1515 on: September 18, 2020, 02:22:40 PM »

I wonder what happened to BLP lol. He was a funny guy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1516 on: September 18, 2020, 09:51:17 PM »
Motive is a powerful thing and Antoine has zero motive to lie about using gh.

If you think he isn't using GH then you know nothing much about modern bb. I would say he has at least a decade of GH use behind him. There are many reasons bodybuilders lie, including no reason at all. I would like to know how he "denied" it as well, I bet the denial could be interpreted in different ways.

This is a guy who is a completely cuckoo tranny fucker who goes on meth binges. Something to keep in mind. If you look at how his jaw behaves you can see the telltale stimulant damage.

I did see him deny insulin use on IG. Even that is a lie IMO and you just know he shot about 40 or 50iu of Humalog training with Milos here  :D You know Milos was trying to convince him to go on a wild insulin regimen for the O and put on 20lbs of muscle Milos most likely promised  :D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1517 on: September 19, 2020, 11:12:01 AM »

I did see him deny insulin use on IG. Even that is a lie IMO and you just know he shot about 40 or 50iu of Humalog training with Milos here  :D You know Milos was trying to convince him to go on a wild insulin regimen for the O and put on 20lbs of muscle Milos most likely promised  :D

This is a new one with Milos. I hope he at least got doughnuts with the 40/50 units.😅

Seems Milos makes these workouts up as he goes along.  Antoine looks good at the end posing at 275lbs

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1518 on: September 19, 2020, 12:45:52 PM »
This is a new one with Milos. I hope he at least got doughnuts with the 40/50 units.😅

Seems Milos makes these workouts up as he goes along.  Antoine looks good at the end posing at 275lbs

I think his training philosophy is kind of crappy. It doesn't make much sense to me as a regular thing. For short periods of time, sure. His idea that you can sort of "burn" in striations training like this definitely does NOT work. I haven't seen one instance where it did.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1519 on: September 19, 2020, 03:17:26 PM »
I think his training philosophy is kind of crappy. It doesn't make much sense to me as a regular thing. For short periods of time, sure. His idea that you can sort of "burn" in striations training like this definitely does NOT work. I haven't seen one instance where it did.

Post contest I don't think that's a good way to train for sure. I was waiting for a pec tear.

So many tear pecs/quads while blasting tren. He already has a torn bicep from lifting a box or something pre contest.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1520 on: September 19, 2020, 05:39:03 PM »

Post contest I don't think that's a good way to train for sure. I was waiting for a pec tear.

So many tear pecs/quads while blasting tren. He already has a torn bicep from lifting a box or something pre contest.

Well, Milos actually cited reduced injury risk as a reason to train his way, as opposed to doing "HIT", saying the loads are light with his system.

What I see with Milos' way a lot of the time is that the movements aren't very precise due to fatigue. I also think this type of training leads to a high degree of inflammation which is not conducive to a detailed crisp look. This inflammation leads to swelling of the tissues which can be confused with actual muscle growth. Sure, the insulin is a bit antiinflammatory so it goes great with giant sets, and you have the anticatabolic effects and so on. Patrick Tuor said the claims of insulin putting 30lbs or whatever quickly on people is a joke. He said in his experience the pros using lots of insulin are no bigger than the ones who don't. I tend to mostly agree. Milos has promised 30lbs of muscle from insulin for guys who haven't used it before and Antoine claims he hasn't. So he could be nearly 300lbs at Olympia time if he does it. Fat chance  ::) :D

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1521 on: September 20, 2020, 01:41:12 AM »
If you think he isn't using GH then you know nothing much about modern bb. I would say he has at least a decade of GH use behind him. There are many reasons bodybuilders lie, including no reason at all. I would like to know how he "denied" it as well, I bet the denial could be interpreted in different ways.

This is a guy who is a completely cuckoo tranny fucker who goes on meth binges. Something to keep in mind. If you look at how his jaw behaves you can see the telltale stimulant damage.

I did see him deny insulin use on IG. Even that is a lie IMO and you just know he shot about 40 or 50iu of Humalog training with Milos here 

Dude looks high in the vid with milos lol. Super high.

As for gh/slin his physique strikes me as juiced to the gills and if he needed insulin and growth to get to where he is at now...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1522 on: September 20, 2020, 02:49:17 AM »
Well, Milos actually cited reduced injury risk as a reason to train his way, as opposed to doing "HIT", saying the loads are light with his system.

What I see with Milos' way a lot of the time is that the movements aren't very precise due to fatigue. I also think this type of training leads to a high degree of inflammation which is not conducive to a detailed crisp look. This inflammation leads to swelling of the tissues which can be confused with actual muscle growth. Sure, the insulin is a bit antiinflammatory so it goes great with giant sets, and you have the anticatabolic effects and so on. Patrick Tuor said the claims of insulin putting 30lbs or whatever quickly on people is a joke. He said in his experience the pros using lots of insulin are no bigger than the ones who don't. I tend to mostly agree. Milos has promised 30lbs of muscle from insulin for guys who haven't used it before and Antoine claims he hasn't. So he could be nearly 300lbs at Olympia time if he does it. Fat chance  ::) :D
The insulin doesn't increase muscle mass per say that is the job of AAS and Growth, mainly. Insulin is more of a storage hormone. Saturates the muscle with glucose. Highly temporary effects. I think we all know this by now though. The higher rep "pump training" is also temporary somewhat with the pump. But I guess it also stimulates slower twitch fibers to grow more in addition to the fast twitch which is more stimulated with heavy explosive training.

I think the insulin adds alot of size with the increase of glucose storage in the muscle. But the downside is ofc the effect on guts/midsections, which may to be more of an abusive long term effect though.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1523 on: September 20, 2020, 04:04:31 AM »
The insulin doesn't increase muscle mass per say that is the job of AAS and Growth, mainly. Insulin is more of a storage hormone. Saturates the muscle with glucose. Highly temporary effects. I think we all know this by now though. The higher rep "pump training" is also temporary somewhat with the pump. But I guess it also stimulates slower twitch fibers to grow more in addition to the fast twitch which is more stimulated with heavy explosive training.

I think the insulin adds alot of size with the increase of glucose storage in the muscle. But the downside is ofc the effect on guts/midsections, which may to be more of an abusive long term effect though.

Are you equating the temporary effect of the "insulin pump" with the blood in the muscle training pump?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1524 on: September 20, 2020, 04:12:12 AM »

Even the storage properties might be highly exaggerated. It would be interesting to test muscle glycogen levels with exogenous insulin, if there really is an appreciable increase in glycogen. As far as I can tell the main effect of insulin wrt glycemia is in stopping hepatic glucose production, not "pushing" glycogen into muscle. They have seen this in diabetics, glucose uptake into muscle isn't hampered much when insulin is withdrawn. Insulin can assist anabolic processes for sure, for example IGF-1 can be increased with insulins, it potentiates GH that way. Lantus in particular has been proven to increase IGF-1 but Milos doesn't like it. :D
I have played with insulin even though I'm not a competitive bb. Tried Actrapid, Humalog, Apidra, Novolog and Lantus Might try some Tresiba soon, it's like a 48 hour insulin IIRC, terrible :D

IGF would be more interesting but I only tried China generics more than a decade ago. Milos thinks IGF is a bad idea on account of the supposed cancer risk. But then, why even risk taking GH or insulin?