Author Topic: Oxandrolone Pharma  (Read 3818 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Oxandrolone Pharma
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2015, 08:16:24 PM »
strong reading comprehension ...
I said i ended up halting at 1k calories a day through normal dieting(started at 2k when i was cutting, then decreased to 1.5k then 1k, i didn't want to go any lower so i stopped there)
then i bulked again and was working at a tough job(There i started to crash diet, which was magnificent imo, It was more like IF , I would eat a small portion by the end of the day with protein and carbs)
went from 18% to 10% in 1.5 month but then my love handles were still there(not much but still there) which was annoying as fuck.

I thought this forum was supposed to be helpful....
Why are people like you all over the AAS forums, be it at anabolic steroids forum or steriodology or evolutionary or eroids.
you're annoying worthless board members that aren't helpful, you just come chiming in with your "superiority" and blabal a bunch of gibberish.
People like us come for help- and as you're much more educated on AAS, you're supposed to help not be an asshole to others.

"started at 2k when i was cutting, then decreased to 1.5k then 1k"
Retarded.

Start again, from scratch. 2500kcal. 1g/lb in protein. 20% of calories from fats. The rest carbs
Monitor for 2 weeks. DO NOTHING FOR 2 WEEKS
Then make ONE adjustment.

First adjustment- keep calories the same, move carbs around the training window. Pre-intra-post workout for at least 75% of the carbs
2. add in a day of cardio, 20 minutes brisk walking
3. decrease calories by 5%. YES FIVE PERCENT. Only from post workout carbs.
4. add another day of cardio, 20 minutes of walking
5. decrease calories again from carbs. 5% of total calories If fats go above 24% of total calories, then make the adjustment from fats
6. add another cardio day

and so on
What you're foing is fucking stupid. How can you track and continue progress if you're not making ONE ADJUSTMENT at a time and small, incremental jumps?

You're taught the scientific method in your first year of chemistry class age 13
Same goes for drugs. Don't add clen, then t3 and tren all at fucking once and decrease test all over the fucking place
Make one adjustment, ride it out for 2 weeks, THEN ADJUSDT AGAIN