Author Topic: sf and da  (Read 7500 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: sf and da
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 06:25:43 PM »
all i know is some people take this place too seriuosly-----ALex posts all his pics on here all hte time and gets 90% good comments but when someone busts his balls a little he takes it to the next level and posts personal info about people's family members

obviously has some issues and takes this place much more serious than us

thought alex was a cool guy but I guess he's just another internet tech guy who lives this shit----loss of respect for sure :-\

I'm sure your respect meant a lot to him. He will be devastated upon hearing this.
P

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2008, 06:27:01 PM »
I'm sure your respect meant a lot to him. He will be devastated upon hearing this.
dont give a fuck---thats the point pedo

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 06:32:03 PM »
dont give a fuck---thats the point pedo

I don't see what the big deal is. So we found out that his finacee is a blimp on welfare that lives in a trailer park.

No need to go and sulk in the corner all day about it  :(

This just shows Squad can dish it out, but can't take it back. Obviously he takes himself far too seriously.
P

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »
all i know is some people take this place too seriuosly-----ALex posts all his pics on here all hte time and gets 90% good comments but when someone busts his balls a little he takes it to the next level and posts personal info about people's family members

obviously has some issues and takes this place much more serious than us

thought alex was a cool guy but I guess he's just another internet tech guy who lives this shit----loss of respect for sure :-\

that kind of sux if it's true...

I like alex and squadfather both ....

not gonna read thru all that crap so I'll wait for someone to post a summary down here before I pass any kind of judgement

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 06:55:45 PM »
I cant imagine what my boys or family would say, if just because someone called my gf a name or me a name on the internet, that I went all sherlock holmes and dug up personal info about them and their family and posted it

they would probably stage an intervention and think I was mentally unstable

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »
I cant imagine what my boys or family would say, if just because someone called my gf a name or me a name on the internet, that I went all sherlock holmes and dug up personal info about them and their family and posted it

they would probably stage an intervention and think I was mentally unstable

there's nobody I know that would'nt look at me like an idiot too if I dropped that shit into a conversation

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 07:08:35 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is. So we found out that his finacee is a blimp on welfare that lives in a trailer park.

No need to go and sulk in the corner all day about it  :(

This just shows Squad can dish it out, but can't take it back. Obviously he takes himself far too seriously.
He doesn't live in a trailer and how do you know his girl is fat?

I think it's funny how all the pukes in that thread gang up to rip on him but they don't have the balls to do it one on one. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 07:33:24 PM »
If he had just posted Squads info, it would have been too far. But the fact that DA posted Squads fiancee's info and her families info, is what really makes him a piece of shit, these people have done nothing to him and were not involved in any way.

Squad said himself, as much as he busts balls here, he has never posted anyone's personal info.

I think a stretch in time out should be in DA's future. 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »
If he had just posted Squads info, it would have been too far. But the fact that DA posted Squads fiancee's info and her families info, is what really makes him a piece of shit, these people have done nothing to him and were not involved in any way.

Squad said himself, as much as he busts balls here, he has never posted anyone's personal info.

I think a stretch in time out should be in DA's future. 
so whats ur opinion on Alex giving him the info ???

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2008, 08:02:36 PM »
I haven't read the whole thing, but posting his GFs name isn't going to change the fact that Squad runs this place. Someone found out his GFs name, big deal.

be sure to tell him that...

he was whining to get it deleted

he was pm'ing DA to stop

he's the one who didn't show on the radio

It's obvious he's in a garage somewhere with his car on.
$

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »
be sure to tell him that...

he was whining to get it deleted

he was pm'ing DA to stop

he's the one who didn't show on the radio

It's obvious he's in a garage somewhere with his car on.

I haven't even seen the thread where he said he was going to be on the radio. I am not going to read 50 pages, but it seems like maybe he doesn't want his internet buddies fucking with his family irl to me. 
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »
I haven't even seen the thread where he said he was going to be on the radio. I am not going to read 50 pages, but it seems like maybe he doesn't want his internet buddies fucking with his family irl to me. 

I meant you should tell him to man up and just not make a big deal of it.
$

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2008, 08:10:54 PM »
I meant you should tell him to man up and just not make a big deal of it.

I thought you were BigMC when I replied to you, you posted exactly like him with the make a point hit enter style. I have no idea what Squad was thinking, tbh getbig has been boring until today so I haven't been posting.
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2008, 08:16:18 PM »
danielson, what's the best way to get pussy juice off your face if no bathroom is near?
$

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »
danielson, what's the best way to get pussy juice off your face if no bathroom is near?

Probably let your dog lick it.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
so whats ur opinion on Alex giving him the info ???
Do you have a link to Alex admitting he gave him the info?

I have met Alex IRL, and honestly he doesn't seem that way to me.......but I don't "know" him, know what I mean? I think Alex has other personal matters that take precedence over getbig.

If he did give him the info, that is fucked up, but Squad has talked alot of shit to alot of people here that have good comp skills, "benz" being one of them, not saying he had anything to do with it, just saying Alex isn't the only one that could find things on Squad....someone else has PM'd me some info on Squad  as well, I don't know if it's true or not, doesn't really matter to me. Point being, other people have info on him, not just Alex.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 08:18:35 PM »
Probably let your dog lick it.

what if no dog is around? Purell maybe?
$

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 08:20:47 PM »
a splash of gasoline seems to always work f or me ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 08:23:56 PM »
regardless people who play sherlock holmes on hte internet need some real friends  :-\

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »
Do you have a link to Alex admitting he gave him the info?

I have met Alex IRL, and honestly he doesn't seem that way to me.......but I don't "know" him, know what I mean? I think Alex has other personal matters that take precedence over getbig.

If he did give him the info, that is fucked up, but Squad has talked alot of shit to alot of people here that have good comp skills, "benz" being one of them, not saying he had anything to do with it, just saying Alex isn't the only one that could find things on Squad....someone else has PM'd me some info on Squad  as well, I don't know if it's true or not, doesn't really matter to me. Point being, other people have info on him, not just Alex.

Just so you know and as i've been asked in pm by some, im not behind what happened to sf. For me it makes sense the following: He was insulting people that didnt belong and/or have nothing to do with getbig, especially a girl, calling her names. He said he would stand for his girl, and he's probably not the only one willing to do it.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2008, 08:32:31 PM »
a splash of gasoline seems to always work f or me ;D

One time I poured motor oil all over my hands after getting with this pig. My wife thought our car broke.
$

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2008, 08:32:35 PM »

Rub some dirt on it.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2008, 08:40:34 PM »
regardless people who play sherlock holmes on hte internet need some real friends  :-\

I agree.
Just so you know and as i've been asked in pm by some, im not behind what happened to sf. For me it makes sense the following: He was insulting people that didnt belong and/or have nothing to do with getbig, especially a girl, calling her names. He said he would stand for his girl, and he's probably not the only one willing to do it.
That's why I pointed oput Squad was messin with you recently, all I'm saying is lots of people have pointed a finger at Alex, but the PMs I have are from someone else. Someone Squad started to rip on, then suddenly stopped.

I think it's fucked that someones family was brought into the whole deal in order to "own" Squad.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »
I agree.That's why I pointed oput Squad was messin with you recently, all I'm saying is lots of people have pointed a finger at Alex, but the PMs I have are from someone else. Someone Squad started to rip on, then suddenly stopped.

I think it's fucked that someones family was brought into the whole deal in order to "own" Squad.

he can always contact fbi if its a big deal, i would do it, but it seems theres so much dirt here that he would have to answer some questions too.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2008, 08:53:27 PM »
he can always contact fbi if its a big deal, i would do it, but it seems theres so much dirt here that he would have to answer some questions too.
I still think DA should serve some kind of punishment for that, if you did it, you'd be in "time out"...... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!