Author Topic: Honest opinions  (Read 8116 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Honest opinions
« on: February 19, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »
What do you think of guys who actually give a shit which bodybuilder looked better in 98 or whatever? Is this something that any straight man would give two seconds thought? Lately people are arguing over which man looks better naked. Am I missing something or is this the act of homosexuals? Seriously, why would any sane straight man give two shits?
E

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Honest opinions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 10:54:23 PM »
What do you think of guys who actually give a shit which bodybuilder looked better in 98 or whatever? Is this something that any straight man would give two seconds thought? Lately people are arguing over which man looks better naked. Am I missing something or is this the act of homosexuals? Seriously, why would any sane straight man give two shits?

tailer oats started a thread about dorian and nasser a couple days ago    what do we say about him????

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 10:56:54 PM »
I don't get these guys. They will debate their favorite guy in a thong for months, years actually.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 10:58:15 PM »
tailer oats started a thread about dorian and nasser a couple days ago    what do we say about him????

QO is a good man and a legend. I stand by my statement though, no one should give a fuck who looked better 11 years ago in a nude male beauty pageant. Its sick and ruining the site. The main culprits are the Nasser fags though. I am sure QO just does it to bust balls, I doubt he gives a fuck tbh.
E

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 11:00:56 PM »
QO is a good man and a legend. I stand by my statement though, no one should give a fuck who looked better 11 years ago in a nude male beauty pageant. It sick and ruining the site. The main culprits are the Nasser fags though. I am sure QO just does it to bust balls, I doubt he gives a fuck tbh.

yes   i to am sure mirza does it just to bust balls   he think he is geting ron on his side but ron dont like him

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 11:02:50 PM »
yes   i to am sure mirza does it just to bust balls   he think he is geting ron on his side but ron dont like him

QO ripped the piss out of a member here for being a dunecoon. He despises them just like any good honest decent American. He is doing it to fuck with the Nasser schmoes. I am Italian as is he and trust me, we don't like Muslims.
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 11:03:13 PM »
He does it because the nasser fags worship him. Sham-ra defend him like he is his wife. After Mirz's owning by king and lord Benz , he is mocked and derided all the time. He seeks refuge in that joke of a "team".

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »
He does it because the nasser fags worship him. Sham-ra defend him like he is his wife. After Mirz's owning by king and lord Benz , he is mocked and derided all the time. He seeks refuge in that joke of a "team".

sharma is shane aka blockheads troll    trust me shane was the one who betrayed mirza

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 11:13:39 PM »
QO ripped the piss out of a member here for being a dunecoon. He despises them just like any good honest decent American. He is doing it to fuck with the Nasser schmoes. I am Italian as is he and trust me, we don't like Muslims.

He is Persian. I could give you the names and addresses of his Persian relatives if I were stalker.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 11:14:33 PM »
He is Persian. I could give you the names and addresses of his Persian relatives if I were stalker.

He is Italian. He made fun of Muslims in the past, that wouldn't make sense.
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 11:17:35 PM »

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 11:18:38 PM »
E

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 11:19:36 PM »
main problem with mirza is he bash black people when his stepson is black ???  ::)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009, 07:38:06 AM »
sharma is shane aka blockheads troll    trust me shane was the one who betrayed mirza

Another Yboard guy turned schmoe, he must post 100s of Nasser pics on here each week.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009, 07:38:49 AM »
Danielson,

GetBig has an entire forum dedicated to Arnold. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 09:01:50 AM »
Danielson,

GetBig has an entire forum dedicated to Arnold. :)

When did that happen? Even so, that is more understandable than someone actually caring about who looked better in 1998 naked on a stage. It's borderline lunacy at this point.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »
When did that happen? Even so, that is more understandable than someone actually caring about who looked better in 1998 naked on a stage. It's borderline lunacy at this point.

We crossed that line a long time ago on this site, Man.

They kept crying until Ron caved, LOL!

I even recall someone posting a pic dressed as Conan for Halloween. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 03:37:23 PM »
What do you think of guys who actually give a shit which bodybuilder looked better in 98 or whatever? Queers, ever last one of them.

Is this something that any straight man would give two seconds thought? NO.

Lately people are arguing over which man looks better naked. Am I missing something or is this the act of homosexuals? Homosexuals.

Seriously, why would any sane straight man give two shits?
No straight man would care.

We're surrounded by fairies, twinks, and closet stool pushers. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2009, 12:16:08 AM »

;D
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2009, 06:42:11 AM »

Should we just permanently ban anyone who posts in these homosexual threads? Do you really want to shoot the shit with someone who would actually studies and compares which guy looked better naked over 10 years ago???
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2009, 07:05:26 AM »
I always thought that was weird.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2009, 07:11:39 AM »
I always thought that was weird.

It's more than weird, it's disgusting. People are actually making threads with pictures trying to prove which musclestud looked better than the other. First of all, it's all subjective, so they should just agree to disagree and stfu about it. Secondly, no real man cares about this type of shit. These fags are getting to me Clavin :(
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2009, 07:12:10 AM »
Should we just permanently ban anyone who posts in these homosexual threads? Do you really want to shoot the shit with someone who would actually studies and compares which guy looked better naked over 10 years ago???
Yes I think the Y should be set up like a VIP board.

Hell look at BIG Menance......He just started posting on the Y and we already know more about him than most that have been posting here.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2009, 07:14:46 AM »
Yes I think the Y should be set up like a VIP board.

Hell look at BIG Menance......He just started posting on the Y and we already know more about him than most that have been posting here.

I agree. I am done with the fags who obsess about naked dudes. We have nothing in common with them, so why have them here? Take Bigbobs for example, he is a good guy and I don't mind him. But in the pets thread he posted Nassers dog, wtf is that about ??? He queered up a perfectly good thread.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2009, 07:22:01 AM »
I agree. I am done with the fags who obsess about naked dudes. We have nothing in common with them, so why have them here? Take Bigbobs for example, he is a good guy and I don't mind him. But in the pets thread he posted Nassers dog, wtf is that about ??? He queered up a perfectly good thread.
Big Bob is ok in my book and I know he just does what he does to piss people off but i don't want that shit here neither.

I think it's time we start running a tighter ship around here and flex our muscle since Clavin inst doing his job. 8)