Author Topic: Progress has been made - pics  (Read 12741 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2012, 06:18:43 PM »
:)

Scale numbers dont matter as much as what people perceive your weight. Jacked at 200 >>>>> bloofy at 250.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2012, 07:42:55 PM »
What the fuck happened to you, man? Shit, your ass used to be beautiful!
homeboy.. im a supermodel and you know it.. dont waste your time being jealous or resentful.. this is a curse.. i value nothing.. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Progress has been made - pics
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2012, 02:59:11 AM »
 tbombz your bf is NOT as high as you think, your face is leaner than mine and I'm around 15%. I would put you right at around 12% or so.... i just think your skin is the problem.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2012, 03:02:01 AM »
Scale numbers dont matter as much as what people perceive your weight. Jacked at 200 >>>>> bloofy at 250.

bs  brother you just cant see the muscle its covered in hair. Thats diesel though....actually his pics from a few months ago INSPIRED me to start looking more like a man I got the same muscle bear look going on

l

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2012, 03:03:15 AM »
tbombz your bf is NOT as high as you think, your face is leaner than mine and I'm around 15%. I would put you right at around 12% or so.... i just think your skin is the problem.

dafuq i just read,....?

12%?Everyone blames skin nowdays,instead of admitting theyre fat and start dieting the fuck up... ::)
GETBIG!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2012, 03:04:38 AM »
what do you think my bf is in that pic  i sen you chev? No way tbombz is that fat cause his face is leaner than mine and  I'm  only 15%....look at tbombz face and my face his is slightly leaner, he does not have a bloated face in those pics.  He's sitting 12% imo max, just shitty thick skin he needs to eat more fish less dairy

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2012, 03:06:13 AM »
a woman is considered fat at anything over 12% according to charles poliquin 10% for a man. you guys keep saying tbombz is fat yet his face doesn't look it, im telling you it's his thick skin. either that or im fatter than I think
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2012, 03:23:57 AM »
 If I'm really  like 17%, in that photo...which is VERY FAT...  than god damn im gonna be a  handsome fucker dieted down.   
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2012, 03:25:07 AM »
a woman is considered fat at anything over 12% according to charles poliquin 10% for a man. you guys keep saying tbombz is fat yet his face doesn't look it, im telling you it's his thick skin. either that or im fatter than I think

I consider Charles as an intelligent man, but these bodyfat statements are BS.
Before making a picture, TB needs to unhair plus some tan, just the finishing touch

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2012, 03:26:32 AM »
for the women it might of been 15%. but im sure he said man it was 10%...sorry
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2012, 03:34:04 AM »
for the women it might of been 15%. but im sure he said man it was 10%...sorry

I wouldn't be surprised if he came with a claim like this, but keep in mind that he's only working with top athletes, just like the other Charles, so how realistic are these standards? Most folks in my gym are above these rates, damn that includes me (around 15%), LOL

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2012, 03:43:40 AM »
what do you think my bf is in that pic  i sen you chev? No way tbombz is that fat cause his face is leaner than mine and  I'm  only 15%....look at tbombz face and my face his is slightly leaner, he does not have a bloated face in those pics.  He's sitting 12% imo max, just shitty thick skin he needs to eat more fish less dairy

A face does not mean shit, you can be 300lb with a lean face and you can also be 3% bodyfat with a fat face, so no way is Tbombs 12 %, however I will admit for the first he is actually leaner then before for sure, I mean still fat in terms of bodybuilding but leaner then before so keep going Tbombs do not stop now and look like a fool, I actually think this time there is more commitment, fuckman Tbombs might just pull it off

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2012, 03:52:46 AM »
i just pm him pretty much the same thing, he seems on his way to pull it off

if he doesnt give up, he will be there in couple weeks 8)

tbombs, if you slip on the diet once, dont worry, just get back to dieting afterwards 8)
Yes, I think this too, I was bashing Tbombs cause he never maned up and followed through but I am going to start encouraging this time around cause he is showing a little bit more commitment, Team Tbomz, ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2012, 03:56:01 AM »
enough about his bf.....didnt taylor used to have like 25 pounds of muscle mass on him? There was a period a few months ago where he was looking thick as fuck wtf?
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2012, 03:59:01 AM »
enough about his bf.....didnt taylor used to have like 25 pounds of muscle mass on him? There was a period a few months ago where he was looking thick as fuck wtf?
bro the muscle is there but he is on 500 calorie per day so he is extremely flat, watch when he is done he will throw 1000 grams of carbs into his system and he will blow up in 24 hours, god I love carb loading 8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2012, 04:06:39 AM »
If I'm really  like 17%, in that photo...which is VERY FAT...  than god damn im gonna be a  handsome fucker dieted down.   
NO no, you are not 17 there, you are 15 and Tbomz is a hair under 14 but the difference is you are not dieting in that pic so you are full of sodium and holding more water, while Tbomz is dieting and probaly depleted of almost all sodium,Tbomz can be 12% in another 7-8 days and be around 9 in 4 weeks, after that 1% per week if he sticks to it

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2012, 04:18:24 AM »
We can only hope natural selection kicks in.