Author Topic: A Latina Teen "Comes Out" As Black !!!!  (Read 5307 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: A Latina Teen "Comes Out" As Black !!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2013, 09:19:26 AM »
ID HIT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2013, 09:22:32 AM »

The stupidity of blacks in America.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2013, 09:25:02 AM »

I'd say this was true of Dominicans more than Puerto Ricans.
A

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2013, 09:53:14 AM »

So Ricky Martín,Jlo Jimmy Smith,Erick Estrada,José Feliciano,etc are just a Bunch of blacks in the closet.  Who knew?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2013, 10:28:19 AM »
She basically admitted defeat, and is waving a giant whiteblack flag in hopes of being accepted into a group as clearly no one is willing to tap that hideous whore.
fixed

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2013, 11:01:59 AM »
would bone..this chick has low/no miles.. and high earning potential.. she has the law or medical field written all over her..

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2013, 04:37:14 PM »
In the USA and in Brazil, tanned skin is generally considered more desirable than white skin.  In both of these relatively advanced countries it still comes down to perceived class;  They just assume that a tanned person has enough money to lounge around the beach/pool and doesn't need to work at all.
This is in start contrast to what they think in Asian countries;  In Thailand, for example, Thai people go the beach in long pants and longsleeve shirts and your average drugstore (like Robinson's) has a whole aisle dedicated to skin whitening products.  I like to fuck with my male Thai inlaws who insist that whiter girls are more beautiful.  I ask them, "White?  Like the belly of a fish?"   hehehe  (Thai people totally get the idea of teasing, btw.)

asians are heaps racist among themselves from the slant in the eye to there skin colour

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2013, 08:06:51 PM »
asians are heaps racist among themselves

absorutery

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2013, 10:36:07 AM »

i live in puerto rico...there are many cities where the entire population looks like carlos delgado...

but.....who in the shit gives a shit.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2013, 10:41:23 AM »
i live in puerto rico...there are many cities where the entire population looks like carlos delgado...

but.....who in the shit gives a shit.

How about if you're a black latino born and raised in the U.S, no ties to your parent's place of birth, can't speak any spanish and hang out with blacks. Do you then forfeit the "latino" and just become another ni66a?  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2013, 01:51:19 PM »

Not uncommon for people that look too "ethnic" around the world to wanna be more white. Imagine being just another black guy in Africa or a chinese guy in china  :(

Look at that chinese chick turning herself into a dumb caucasian blonde, black women using skin lightning products, women dying their hair lighter colours....etc.

Many people in Latin America would prefer being white cause if you look too indigenous or black chances are you're probably from a lower class and will get treated as such. Things change when these people move to places like the States....like that "brown pride" mexican stuff?? what the hell is that really  :-\

Pretty sure they'd laugh at them in mexico for that...

People that need to exclaim their 'pride' for something is usually bothered by it in the first place. If you're completely happy with yourself you won't go out of the way to try and matter.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2013, 01:59:17 PM »
People that need to exclaim their 'pride' for something is usually bothered by it in the first place. If you're completely happy with yourself you won't go out of the way to try and matter.

I don't understand how anyone would be overly proud of being a certain color.  Whether or not someone of a similar color has achieve greatness does not reflect on that person at all.  At the same time they seldom feel inclined to own the negative aspects of their color/culture.
A

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2013, 06:38:59 PM »
She basically admitted defeat, and is waving a giant white flag in hopes of being accepted into a group as clearly no one is willing to tap that hideous whore.

So are you saying that if she was pretty she wouldn't have the need to come out as black?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2013, 09:40:36 PM »
So are you saying that if she was pretty she wouldn't have the need to come out as black?

Have you seen a hot latina before?