Author Topic: Wiggs--- a verse in the Bible that may indicate that the Hebrews were not black  (Read 4062 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
mos:

sometimes in the ufc theres very religious fighters who are about to fight eachother.  both seem to think that God should let them win.

1. why do these fighters think that God would pick one and not the other?
2. why do they out their victory in the hands of God and not themselves? dont they believe in their own ability?

As believers they should seek God's will and not their own.  My opinion, I think they should trust in the abilities God has blessed them with and regardless of outcome simply represent Christ in all they do.  Doesn't mean you don't shoot for the win, but exhibit the gracious qualities of Christ regardless.

Me personally I don't pray about sporting events unless the event itself is specifically designed to bring glory to God.  But, how often does that happen LOL?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
As believers they should seek God's will and not their own.  My opinion, I think they should trust in the abilities God has blessed them with and regardless of outcome simply represent Christ in all they do.  Doesn't mean you don't shoot for the win, but exhibit the gracious qualities of Christ regardless.

Me personally I don't pray about sporting events unless the event itself is specifically designed to bring glory to God.  But, how often does that happen LOL?
how do they represent christ in punching each others faces for money and plastic trophies? Fact is, they re just animals struggling to survive with what they have, and there is no jesus or god, you big fat moron.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
1 Corinthians 9:24-27
24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win. 25 Everyone who competes in the games exercises self-control in all things. They then do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. 26 Therefore I run in such a way, as not without aim; I box in such a way, as not beating the air; 27 but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

I don't doubt that Moses had dark skin.... But that verse may indicate that he wasn't black.
i believe at the time there was some beef with the Ethiopians. Egyptians had beef with the Nubians, wore images of them on the bottom of their sandals to indicate "walking on them".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Moses could definitely have had very dark skin.  All good if he did.

These types of discussions tend to have much more of an eisegetical foundation than an exegetical foundation.  

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine

Thank you Mos for a good answer and taking the time!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Thank you Mos for a good answer and taking the time!

No problem  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I don't doubt that Moses had dark skin.... But that verse may indicate that he wasn't black.

You made assumptions that Moses wasnt black. Nowhere does it say it wasnt. Youre working off the idea that he wasnt.

So explain when God made a made a miracle and Moses put his hand in his shirt and pulled it out and it was white and then he put it back in and it returned to his normal color. They left that out of the Charleston Heston movie. Why? Because Moses aint white and you cant do that scene with a white.

The Israelites are and always will be black.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
anyone who claims to be a man of god, and at the same time believes that certain ethnic groups won't get saved by gods grace 'just because' are hypocrites, lost and completely delusional in their faith imo. Unless they have their own cult faith :D

most believers should have a reminder that this world is the opposite of god. All we feel is the need to get more and more, god only feels the need to give. God doesn't really give a damn about your skin color, wiggs, lol

falco

• Getbig V
Didn't the latests research on the human genome detected so many differences between human races that scientist were surprised how can different human races breed and generate fertile offspring?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

The Israelites are and always will be black.

;D ;D ;D

So why U a NOT now in Israel & fighting Hamas  ::) if U a black Jew  ;D ;D ;D

OBW, go to Las Vegas synagogue & tell white Jews that they a Afros ;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
"Let my people go!"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
The color of one's skin is... skin deep.  The obsessing part goes to the bone.  Kinda like hate often does.

Ridiculous, but then most here are more than aware of that.  Others just obsess.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
I actually agree with wiggs, God probably did create blacks first.  Soon after he realized there was a lot of work to be done so he created whites.  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
I actually agree with wiggs, God probably did create blacks first.  Soon after he realized there was a lot of work to be done so he created whites.  ;)

;D ;D ;D

Damn, no Wiggs asteroids since January 15, 2014  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
So evolution corrected Gods mistake and turned people white?

And shrunk their penis's

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
There is practically no biological basis for the existence of races.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Numbers 12:1

"Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman"

It sounds like 2 non-black people acting racist towards a black woman. Did Moses marry outside of his race?

What's your take on this event??
Ethiopia is a place tho. Just like all Africans aren't black.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
;D ;D ;D

So why U a NOT now in Israel & fighting Hamas  ::) if U a black Jew  ;D ;D ;D

OBW, go to Las Vegas synagogue & tell white Jews that they a Afros ;D ;D ;D

Why am I not fighting Hamas? Why should I be? Im a Hebrew not Khazar convert aka Jewish. I'm who they claim to be. They arent "afros". They have no Hebrew blood. They are converts. Ive explained this to your ignorant ass several times now. What part of it do you not understand?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
There is practically no biological basis for the existence of races.

Some "races" believe they are of a different species than other so called "humans".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Traditional terms (developed in Europe) for identifying broad human groupings, like Caucasian, Negroid and Mongoloid, are too general and inadequate to account for the variety we find among humans.  Findings since those early prescientific classifications help us appreciate and enjoy the rich variety we share in our human family.

There are some general informal categories, sometimes called "race," that help us classify various peoples of the world, but they are not strictly defined, and are used differently by different writers.  The terms and categories used do not relate clearly to definite physical types.

This is one reason you will sometimes hear it said that there is only one race, the Human Race.  All humans now living on Earth apparently share the same full gene pool.  There is no simple relationship of physical features (physiognomy) or genetic structure to any clear groupings of peoples.  We can of course perceive some general patterns, and these are the basis of our broad distinctions between various individuals and population groups.

The fascinating thing is that the farther back into genetic history we have been able to go (through recent DNA comparative study) the more similar we find the human stream to be, back to a single genetic grouping in central or eastern Africa.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Why am I not fighting Hamas? Why should I be? Im a Hebrew not Khazar convert aka Jewish. I'm who they claim to be. They arent "afros". They have no Hebrew blood. They are converts. Ive explained this to your ignorant ass several times now. What part of it do you not understand?

How about DNA test  ;D , without that U cant prove any shit  ;D

Perhaps, U a of Jeezuuss blood line too,  ;D ;D ;D

U a screwed in the head Afro & nothing else  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
How about DNA test  ;D , without that U cant prove any shit  ;D

Perhaps, U a Jeezuuss blood line too,  ;D ;D ;D

U a screwed in the head Afro & nothing else  ;D

What DNA test idiot? Whats the standard they used? More than likely a Khazar Convert. Nice try idiot. And yes, Christ is of the tribe of Judah. The same tribe as  So called African Americans. Yes. Christ was a Negro.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Wiggs are you still working in security?