Author Topic: if nasa says our solarsystem has been moving 100,000,000mph for billions  (Read 5269 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
of years than why are the same constellations visable?

do they want us to beleive all the stars are moving at the exact same speed all this time???

:o ::)
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Dirt: it's what's for dinner.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
We aren't moving that fast around the galaxy, maybe the galaxy itself is from the big bang, but I'm going to do legs today.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
of years than why are the same constellations visable?

do they want us to beleive all the stars are moving at the exact same speed all this time???

:o ::)

You know the answer to this Marty. we can only witness things in the past, we have been here for 100 years, us less, they are huge and if they are in a different spot it might take thousands of years for the light to reach us.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

You know the answer to this Marty. we can only witness things in the past, we have been here for 100 years, us less, they are huge and if they are in a different spot it might take thousands of years for the light to reach us.
time still passes from year2 year decade to decade (even though we are looking into the past when looking at a distant star, the stars cannot all be moving at the same speed in the same direction if they are infact moving like nasa claims...

therefore since we see no change in constellations or space in between stars... then the stars arent moving at all and may very well be fake or a complex illusion
A

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I don't care what Nasa says, only care what Nasser says.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I think that there have been changes :

http://ww2.kqed.org/quest/2012/07/27/do-constellations-change-over-time/

garbage but interesting to read bullshit . i do not accept that the fastest star changes its position 1 pinky width over 300 years highly improvable

if thats there best evidence its pathetic
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
The cosmos is a well functioning thought more than a well functioning reality.

Think about it

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
We live in a dome.  A snow globe of sorts.

HTH

Fortress

• Getbig V
Who even gives a flying fuck.

We're nothing in a universe of nothing. None of it matters.

It's why the weak must believe in a maker, a "sky wizard". The reality is too much for them to handle.

We were likely engineered by a species that is/was, relatively speaking, as unimportant as us.

The universe just is.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Who even gives a flying fuck.

We're nothing in a universe of nothing. None of it matters.

It's why the weak must believe in a maker, a "sky wizard". The reality is too much for them to handle.

We were likely engineered by a species that is/was, relatively speaking, as unimportant as us.

The universe just is.

Yeah, is this why the more secular a nation, the higher its suicide rate?  Too much for atheists to handle?

Fortress

• Getbig V
Yeah, is this why the more secular a nation, the higher its suicide rate?  Too much for atheists to handle?

For many, yes.

But at least they die not as delusional/brainwashed tools.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
In stable orbit of a black hole like most everything else in this galaxy. Especially this far out. Maybe close to the black hole tings get more chaotic.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
The only Big Bang the OP believes in, is the only that happens in his ass every night.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Once you solve that question , try wrapping your mind around Branch Warren being a 2 time Arnold Schwarzenegger classic winner

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's like when you get nut and blow a load.
You THINK it was a gallon of jizz going 100 mph for 50 feet.

Reality is a  few mL slid down your boyfriends hamstring.

Hope this helps.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
garbage but interesting to read bullshit . i do not accept that the fastest star changes its position 1 pinky width over 300 years highly improvable

if thats there best evidence its pathetic

i think the issue is that YOU expect the experts to convince you.

that is not their job. YOU need to get yourself educated and then learn about things before flying off with ill informed accusations, conclusions and assumptions.

just because YOU dont get it, it doesnt mean there is a conspiracy or orchestrated society scheming cunning plans.

it is a well known proverb :you cannot convince a stupid person that they are stupid.

and it applies also to ignorant people.

i think NASA- who's janitors have PhDs (j/k of course, but last i heard, if you didnt have at least 1 PhD, then you dont even get an interview) , would be well placed to make such comments.

so its NASA, versus you.

as a betting man, i will take the bet that NASA is closer to the truth. but thats just me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i think the issue is that YOU expect the experts to convince you.

that is not their job. YOU need to get yourself educated and then learn about things before flying off with ill informed accusations, conclusions and assumptions.

just because YOU dont get it, it doesnt mean there is a conspiracy or orchestrated society scheming cunning plans.

it is a well known proverb :you cannot convince a stupid person that they are stupid.

and it applies also to ignorant people.

i think NASA- who's janitors have PhDs (j/k of course, but last i heard, if you didnt have at least 1 PhD, then you dont even get an interview) , would be well placed to make such comments.

so its NASA, versus you.

as a betting man, i will take the bet that NASA is closer to the truth. but thats just me.
common sense says every star constellation is fixed everything moves together in the night sky at the same rate

the moon and sun are not apart of any constellation so omit them

everything else aside from meteors is oddly fixed
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Absolute bullshit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
whenever science claims something moved .0000001233 inches in 350 years you know theyre shitten on you
A

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
the great thing about science is it doesn't care if you're stupid - it's still true

anvil

• Getbig IV
the great thing about science is it doesn't care if you're stupid - it's still true going to change regularly as we learn more and more.

fixed

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Dirt: it's what's for dinner.

That orange clay