Author Topic: Is this "perfect life" going to eventually catch up to me?  (Read 14790 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Is this "perfect life" going to eventually catch up to me?
« on: December 23, 2011, 04:57:22 PM »
I need some opinions here on health. I know gh15 says running steroids forever won't kill you, but come on...

Right now I have fallen into a trap where I just feel like everything is perfect for me right now. I look incredible, I get more pussy now than I ever could have dreamt of, I go out and drink alcohol 4x per week and eat like crap and look better every day, my whole mood is great, my perspective on life is great, I am always positive and upbeat about everything, etc.

However, the main reason for all of this is the following
70mg test prop every day (490mg per week)
80mg tren ace every day (560mg per week)
5iu hgh every day

I have been doing this 11 weeks now and I just dont want to ever stop. It is just too good to be true right now.

I have NEVER done any type of drug or narcotic by the way...

Realistically, how long can I keep this up while keeping my health in check? Would it be wise to stop for maybe 4 weeks at a time (while staying on a low dose test) just to keep safe and then. It is just so hard to stop what I am doing and jeopardize how great everything is going for me right now

honest advice please. What would you guys do in this situation?

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: Is this "perfect life" going to eventually catch up to me?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 05:05:39 PM »
Bro just cause gh15 is against drugs doesnt mean it equals instant death or some shit. The reason he doesnt talk about drugs slin and diuretics is cuz everyone does whatever he says like a goddamn jimjones compound  All bodybuilders i kno take painkillers and xanax to some extent. It really depends on what compounds your running  i personally stay clean when im on  especially if your messing with tren or diuretics for example. None drink though. Alcohol is the worst drug for your body IMO. Just learn your own body, yes gh15 is god of hormones but you dont have to base your whole life on what he says. Hes not your doctor or responsible for anything you do to yourself, he's a pro bodybuilder that enlightened us all

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 05:07:18 PM »
Yes, test is the best antideppresant ever.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 05:11:01 PM »
as long as you don't get injured, bad gear, mass organ failure, arrested, you'll be fine. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 05:11:54 PM »
BTW, eating whatever you want, drinking a lot, could not take a toll on your look because the hormones you're using. But add all this shit togheter (hormones included ofc) and IMO it will take a toll in your body after some years. I mean, most people never stop so I talk about doing this for >15 years.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 05:16:27 PM »
IT COULD.

ASK BIG A..... :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 05:16:55 PM »
BTW, eating whatever you want, drinking a lot, could not take a toll on your look because the hormones you're using. But add all this shit togheter (hormones included ofc) and IMO it will take a toll in your body after some years. I mean, most people never stop so I talk about doing this for >15 years.

I still eat 50% clean. It's not a complete mess like mcdonalds 5 times per day or anything. I eat stuff like eggs on a whole wheat bagel with cheese, chipotle, buffalo wings, macaroni and cheese, etc. I always make sure to have grilled chicken and oats post workout though. The drinking is more like 3x per week but like 5 drinks on average. Maybe one binge night every week or every other week maybe. I certainly havent been doing this routine for 15 years

newmom

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 05:18:47 PM »
I'm sure it will at some point, but you're young. Do with what makes you happy and feel good, who gives a fuck what anyone else says

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 05:18:56 PM »
Pretty sure its called "the calm before the storm" and you're already fucked.

PIP :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »
I need some opinions here on health. I know gh15 says running steroids forever won't kill you, but come on...

Right now I have fallen into a trap where I just feel like everything is perfect for me right now. I look incredible, I get more pussy now than I ever could have dreamt of, I go out and drink alcohol 4x per week and eat like crap and look better every day, my whole mood is great, my perspective on life is great, I am always positive and upbeat about everything, etc.

However, the main reason for all of this is the following
70mg test prop every day (490mg per week)
80mg tren ace every day (560mg per week)
5iu hgh every day

I have been doing this 11 weeks now and I just dont want to ever stop. It is just too good to be true right now.

I have NEVER done any type of drug or narcotic by the way...

Realistically, how long can I keep this up while keeping my health in check? Would it be wise to stop for maybe 4 weeks at a time (while staying on a low dose test) just to keep safe and then. It is just so hard to stop what I am doing and jeopardize how great everything is going for me right now

honest advice please. What would you guys do in this situation?

sounds pretty sweet to me  8)  you're fretting, why  ???

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 05:20:28 PM »
I'm sure it will at some point, but you're young. Do with what makes you happy and feel good, who gives a fuck what anyone else says

Not sure what makes you think I care. I am just trying to see if I can keep doing this without severe health consequences in the next couple of years

sounds pretty sweet to me  8)  you're fretting, why  ???

It is homie. Just don't wanna kill myself for all this glory

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 05:24:08 PM »
Not sure what makes you think I care. I am just trying to see if I can keep doing this without severe health consequences in the next couple of years

You just contradicted yourself

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 05:27:28 PM »

Swlabr

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 05:30:34 PM »
You just contradicted yourself

He said he doesn't care about what others think.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 05:45:08 PM »

The drugs modify the chemistry in your brain, production of dopamine, serotonin, which make your mood. It is all artificial. Once you get off the drugs, all the artificial effects disapear and you get back to your normal mood. The psychological problems you might have even if hidden, arent solved. Why can t you live without drugs that artificially modify your perception of reality? Why cant you feel good without drugs?
You re going to get addicted to the feeling of artificial well beingness produced by the drugs and wont be able to go off them.

dustin

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 05:46:46 PM »
You never know if you have a genetic pre-disposition for some fucked up disease or illness, so it's still good to err on the side of safety at the end of the day. I try my best to run as low doses as possible. And I try to eat well, that way when I do binge out I don't feel as guilty and sort of take my health into account...

Put in whatever you feel is an honest effort when it comes to your health. After all, it's your health and no one else's.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 05:51:13 PM »
You never know if you have a genetic pre-disposition for some fucked up disease or illness, so it's still good to err on the side of safety at the end of the day. I try my best to run as low doses as possible. And I try to eat well, that way when I do binge out I don't feel as guilty and sort of take my health into account...

Put in whatever you feel is an honest effort when it comes to your health. After all, it's your health and no one else's.
well put,,,

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »
Yeah, only follow the principle of short term pleasure, and forget about long term genuine hapiness. Take all the shortcuts, and forget about everything else you re missing as a result, must not be that important, right?

And end like running mom, wes, groink , disturbia, quakeroats, arvilla, booty etc.

L.L

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 06:05:47 PM »
you dont have to stop however i suggest you to get bloodwrok done every 6 months or so just to make sure nothing is "too out of hand" ...Also if i might add ,  after 10-12 months on I cruise for 4-6 weeks to give my body , mind a break  at dose of 300 mgs of test , increase my gh to 15-20 ius daily..and it's when i add 10ius of Humalog PWO for those 5 weeks..you'll keep all your size and look and be ready to blast again.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 06:07:58 PM »
alcohol is a drug, bro and it's probably the worst one you are using, as far as negative impact on your life goes any ways. more people get their life messed up due to drinking than anything else.

what's your cholesterol look like? test alone is enough to ruin my cholesterol (i don't even want to say how bad it gets just from injectables alone) but everyone is different.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 06:19:21 PM »
you dont have to stop however i suggest you to get bloodwrok done every 6 months or so just to make sure nothing is "too out of hand" ...Also if i might add ,  after 10-12 months on I cruise for 4-6 weeks to give my body , mind a break  at dose of 300 mgs of test , increase my gh to 15-20 ius daily..and it's when i add 10ius of Humalog PWO for those 5 weeks..you'll keep all your size and look and be ready to blast again.

good idea. Is bloodwork all good from this?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »
alcohol is a drug, bro and it's probably the worst one you are using, as far as negative impact on your life goes any ways. more people get their life messed up due to drinking than anything else.

what's your cholesterol look like? test alone is enough to ruin my cholesterol (i don't even want to say how bad it gets just from injectables alone) but everyone is different.

LDL is fine but HDL was 33 on the range of 40> right before i added tren. And alcohol isnt that bad. The whole world drinks

L.L

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 06:24:59 PM »
good idea. Is bloodwork all good from this?

my bloodwork checks out fine all the time..i mean  one or 2 things out of range but it is normal  , not out of hand or osmething to worry about..and it's pretty cheap nowdays...you go to www.privatemdlabs.com/.. the first time i bought the complete hormone panel for males just to have a base,  but after that you just need to buy the hormone panel for females , yes female has everytihng u need to know and it only vost 59.99 .. and add lipids to it..it's like 100 bucks , they will email you order and you take to the nearest labcorp and get your blood drawn ...check that website out

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 06:25:08 PM »
The drugs modify the chemistry in your brain, production of dopamine, serotonin, which make your mood. It is all artificial. Once you get off the drugs, all the artificial effects disapear and you get back to your normal mood. The psychological problems you might have even if hidden, arent solved. Why can t you live without drugs that artificially modify your perception of reality? Why cant you feel good without drugs?
You re going to get addicted to the feeling of artificial well beingness produced by the drugs and wont be able to go off them.

haha addicted to feeling good. No, no I'd much rather naturally hate my fucking life like uberman.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 06:27:54 PM »
if u wanna get off then get off, if u dont then dont