Author Topic: Effective immediately a new industry wide lie  (Read 6015 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: Effective immediately a new industry wide lie
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 07:50:48 PM »
It was not even advertised on these boards.  I think Chick just accidentally hit an exta zero and it was really 11,700 people not 117,000.  C'mon Chick, just fess up.  Don't batlle us, we still love ya bro.
Most are all show no go!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 07:51:11 PM »
Bob I think you should be the last person here calling anyone a moron. I log on here to laugh here and there. With 5 thousand posts it seems like you have 3 finges pointing right back.

Not quite, Chizzle chest....I've been here for many years

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »
Not quite, Chizzle chest....I've been here for many years

You still dont seem to get it. Do you?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2008, 07:52:58 PM »
It was not even advertised on these boards.  I think Chick just accidentally hit an exta zero and it was really 11,700 people not 117,000.  C'mon Chick, just fess up.  Don't batlle us, we still love ya bro.

The only thing you're battling, is Vince Baile for use of the gay blue font.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2008, 07:53:44 PM »
Well, you have to understand how they're counting it.  The feed dropped on me at least a dozen times, and I had to re-connect.  I'm sure I alone counted for twelve of those "people".  I imagine this happened to many others as well.  Also, you have to consider that Earl1972 has downloaded the replay at least 100 times since Saturday so he could re-live levrone's moment on stage with the past winners (one-handed, I'm sure).  So, the real number of unique viewers is probably nowhere near 110k.

Exactly - non-internet people really have no clue how 'internet counts' work.  I'm sure they had lots of traffic during the weekend, but I don't want people getting too out of hand thinking that bodybuilding is *that* popular.  The last thing we need is kids leaving school early to 'go pro' in bodybuilding.  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2008, 07:54:16 PM »
You still dont seem to get it. Do you?

It's you who don't get it, i've been on this forum since 2000, do the math...

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2008, 07:57:42 PM »
It's you who don't get it, i've been on this forum since 2000, do the math...

Stop trying to justify why you have 5 thousand posts. Even if you have been on this board for 100 years. 5 Thousand posts is compulsive. Do you now get it??? Boss see a doctor. It doesnt matter what these kids think of you! You are forty years old man. Stop worrying about what people think of you. Live your life and spend time with your family man.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »
The only thing you're battling, is Vince Baile for use of the gay blue font.

By your daft logic that makes all those with blue stars gay! Right, Bob?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »
By your daft logic that makes all those with blue stars gay! Right, Bob?

We didn't decide to use blue stars, Ron did...

BTW, you're the LAST guy that should be accusing anyone of being gay...the jury is still out

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2008, 08:06:04 PM »
Bob see what I mean? You are fighting with everyone man. Rich and Successful people dont take anything serious if they dont know the source. You take every single comment as if you were at your highschool reunion.

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2008, 08:07:42 PM »
 ::)

There is one thing that the jury isn't out on, and thats that ALL pro bodybuilders have done gay4pay or posed and sucked off an IFBB judge/weider for better placements. I would consider that gayer than typing a post in blue font, but that's just me!  ;)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
::)

There is one thing that the jury isn't out on, and thats that ALL pro bodybuilders have done gay4pay or posed and sucked off an IFBB judge/weider for better placements. I would consider that gayer than typing a post in blue font, but that's just me!  ;)

and just how many pro's have you payed for sex?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2008, 08:10:21 PM »
Not sure what this is but I am sure someone here can figure it out.  Alexa.com has the traffic from bb.com.  Here is the link.  You can play with it to see the exact figures from Saturday but I am not sure how.  Someone here can.. I don't if it is over 100,000  In fact is this even the website that it was shown on

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/bodybuilding.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2008, 08:12:07 PM »
We didn't decide to use blue stars, Ron did...

BTW, you're the LAST guy that should be accusing anyone of being gay...the jury is still out

Bob, you have no shame. Has it ever occurred to you that is why you were appointed pro athletes rep?!

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2008, 08:20:16 PM »
and just how many pro's have you payed for sex?

None, I think i hit a sore spot with you bob, did i bring back bad memories of the weiders making you their bitchboy/boytoy ???;)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »
Not sure what this is but I am sure someone here can figure it out.  Alexa.com has the traffic from bb.com.  Here is the link.  You can play with it to see the exact figures from Saturday but I am not sure how.  Someone here can.. I don't if it is over 100,000  In fact is this even the website that it was shown on

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/bodybuilding.com

LOL numbers dont lie

I did system admin for a living for a while one of the largest bodybuilding sites and forums was hosted on a shared server at the time, my guess when it comes to the typein traffic of bodybuilding.com is at max 600 hits a day, the name has a value since its easy to market, as you can see most of the traffic is to the forum and we all know the type of people who hang out on that forum. I base this as someone who managed many top domain names and have a clear understand about traffic.

If this data was based on a real stream report it will tell you avg viewier the time spent etc, not just oh we had 117000 people watch, I mean come on just stupid.

Like I said this is bodybuilding everyone has 24 inch arms 60 inch chest is 5'11 and a half and 32 inch waist and is natrual let me not forget that

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2008, 08:23:09 PM »
None, I think i hit a sore spot with you bob, did i bring back bad memories of the weiders making you their bitchboy/boytoy ???;)

you're the one claiming as fact that all pro's do gay for pay...just how would you know that?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2008, 08:24:50 PM »
LOL numbers dont lie

I did system admin for a living for a while one of the largest bodybuilding sites and forums was hosted on a shared server at the time, my guess when it comes to the typein traffic of bodybuilding.com is at max 600 hits a day, the name has a value since its easy to market, as you can see most of the traffic is to the forum and we all know the type of people who hang out on that forum. I base this as someone who managed many top domain names and have a clear understand about traffic.

If this data was based on a real stream report it will tell you avg viewier the time spent etc, not just oh we had 117000 people watch, I mean come on just stupid.

Like I said this is bodybuilding everyone has 24 inch arms 60 inch chest is 5'11 and a half and 32 inch waist and is natrual let me not forget that

No offense, but for someone who supposedly was an internet "magnate", you sure have a remedial grasp of how to write, spell, and punctuate English. :-\

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2008, 08:26:58 PM »
Why do you guys screw with Bob..hes a pro bodybuilder, he has tons of pro friends, hangs out at all the coolest shows and makes a great living doing something he loves, he is one of the most succesful people on this board.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 08:27:51 PM »
LOL numbers dont lie

LOL........you're killing me...please, go on.

THere's a reason BB.com made 100M last year, and is slated to make 124M this year....lots of business from 600 hits a day, huh?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »
Why do you guys screw with Bob..hes a pro bodybuilder, he has tons of pro friends, hangs out at all the coolest shows and makes a great living doing something he loves, he is one of the most succesful people on this board.

Jealousy.  Pure jealousy.  That's what drives these anonymous internet cowboys.  Bunch of pussies if you ask me.

Diesel47

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • That way you learn!
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2008, 08:30:36 PM »

Cause of his witty comebacks, and real sense of humor.   ;D ;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2008, 08:32:10 PM »
LOL........you're killing me...please, go on.

THere's a reason BB.com made 100M last year, and is slated to make 124M this year....lots of business from 600 hits a day, huh?
Do you read or do you just shit stuff out of your mouth, we know bb.com does well who the heck is going to argue with that, the 600 I was talking about typins

Im saying 117,000 did not tune in to watch the arnold classics end of story

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »
No offense, but for someone who supposedly was an internet "magnate", you sure have a remedial grasp of how to write, spell, and punctuate English. :-\
yup typical getbig reply spelling is bad I know, I was not born here but when when it comes to writing C or .NET apps lets see how good you can write that

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »
yup typical getbig reply spelling is bad I know, I was not born here but when when it comes to writing C or .NET apps lets see how good you can write that

Whoa there, champ, no need to get all pissy and hateful.  Talk about taking the internet too seriously. ::)