Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 280368 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« on: December 25, 2012, 08:11:07 PM »
The key to the Lakers season is a slow white guy from Canada with a bad haircut.

Straight baller!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 10:09:54 PM »
amazing how howard is useless, cant produce shit. Pretends he s "injured", but in fact he s being exposed for the immature lazy asshole he is.
Ron artest playing out of his mind.Bizzaro lakers. Nash shoots and pass well as usual, but he cant defend to save his life.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 10:22:27 PM »
Nash will get hurt again, playing too many minutes for an old guy.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 07:06:20 AM »
Nash will get hurt again, playing too many minutes for an old guy.
Doesn't really matter Heat will repeat! Bring on whomever!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 07:11:51 AM »

Heat didn't have one fan until the championship.  I wonder if there is more room on the bandwagon.  ::)

as far as the lakers go, the parts were there. it just took nash to organize the chaos. 

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2012, 07:27:21 AM »
Lakers aren't even the best team in their city.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2012, 07:31:51 AM »
Lakers aren't even the best team in their city.

Best of seven and you HAVE to bet your life's savings:

Lakers or Clippers?

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2012, 07:32:38 AM »
At this point in the season, I'm going Clippers.

What are they at, 14 in a row now?

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 05:09:00 PM »
14 in a row and counting....fucken amazing! lakers are 5 wins in a row.....not bad.....im assuming only because nash is back  ;)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 05:10:37 PM »
Lakers stink, Old Man Kobe will Be Broken down and Tired throwing brick after brick come the 65th and on game

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 05:14:11 PM »

Heat didn't have one fan until the championship.  I wonder if there is more room on the bandwagon.  ::)

as far as the lakers go, the parts were there. it just took nash to organize the chaos. 

before the Shaq Championship? or the James championship  ??? ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 06:08:53 PM »
beside okc they have no real opponents at this time, they re so fucking stacked it's ridiculous. Now they re gelling, it's lights out for at least two more years.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 06:12:15 PM »
beside okc they have no real opponents at this time, they re so fucking stacked it's ridiculous. Now they re gelling, it's lights out for at least two more years.

After seeing the Lakers against the Knicks im not so sure, I wouldnt even say they are playing anywhere near their best but Nash makes such a difference, once Dwight gets comfortable, Kobe buys in to the fact he has 4 other players who can go off for 20+ at anytime and Pau gets his balls back it wont be a dead cert.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 10:12:36 PM »
They got their assholes handed to them tonight by the team the clippers destroyed last night

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 07:33:37 AM »
Nuggets OWNED them last night.

Although the Flagrant Foul looked like a weak call.

But, the Lakers own coach said that Howard being ejected didn't make much of a difference.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 07:35:39 AM »

But, the Lakers own coach said that Howard being ejected didn't make much of a difference.

nuggets threw up a million threes and hit them.  They couldn't do that in a 7 game. But the Lakers just look too slow.  Dwight is turning into a lazy Shaq at such a young age.  He's enjoying the LA life a little too much.  he is obviously off the juice too.  Lost a lot of that muscle size from last year and before.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 07:36:38 AM »
nuggets threw up a million threes and hit them.  They couldn't do that in a 7 game. But the Lakers just look too slow.  Dwight is turning into a lazy Shaq at such a young age.  He's enjoying the LA life a little too much.  he is obviously off the juice too.  Lost a lot of that muscle size from last year and before.

Obviously off juice is correct.
What happened to Superman?
I guess he'll have to stick to wearing glasses during interviews to appear "smart".

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 07:37:50 AM »
Obviously off juice is correct.
What happened to Superman?
I guess he'll have to stick to wearing glasses during interviews to appear "smart".

Could be related to his back surgery and nerve damage.  He may have to stay off for a bit while running through his therapy.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 07:40:16 AM »
Whatever it is, his coach doesn't feel he adds much to the team.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 09:23:12 AM »
its Clear that Dwight Howard does not get along with Kobe and his douchebag ways, he is playing like shit, so that the lakers dont offer him a contract and he can hit the Free Market after this season

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 12:32:27 PM »

I moved from Philly to S.Fla in 1978. Was a huge Sixers fan saw Dr.J. Daryl Dawkins,George  Mcguinness etc, the team that lost to Portland Trailblazers in 1977.I used to sit on the floor at the Spectrum and see that team play. Used to hang out and wait for the players in the parking lot after the game. Spoke to Dr. J. numerous times. To this day he is without a doubt the coolest most likeable athlete I have ever met. I be came a true Heat fan when Pat Riley took D. Wade in the draft! I was a Lebron fan from the day he set foot on an NBA court!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 01:42:59 PM »

howard acted like a diva and exposed himself many times for the duplicit lying shitbag he is in his last time spent in orlando, now we re seeing what he truly brings as a laker. Not that much. He did well thanks to van gundy's system in orlando, was a star, he bite the hand that was feeding him, look where he is now.
Somehow tho, i bet he doesnt give a fuck, just a spoiled kid who doesnt care about anything but money in a giant's body. Smiling ironically constantly not being able to focus on the game for more than one second.
It s quite an achievment to have worked with olajuwon and having learnt nothing. His game didnt change the least.

60 % of the time he gets stripped from the ball right under the rim , 30% of the time he turns the ball over, 10 % of the time he manages to score -when there s nobody else in the paint-.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 01:44:43 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 01:48:00 PM »

KINGS HOCKEY MASCOT BAILEY OUT SHOOTS HOWARD IN A GAME OF HORSE IN FULL COSTUME

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 01:49:19 PM »
nuggets threw up a million threes and hit them.  They couldn't do that in a 7 game. But the Lakers just look too slow.  Dwight is turning into a lazy Shaq at such a young age.  He's enjoying the LA life a little too much.  he is obviously off the juice too.  Lost a lot of that muscle size from last year and before.
it's not just the threes, they are just way more physical. For LA, even if the skills are there , the stamina isnt anymore. And dantoni isnt pjax. It's when pjax cant get all the skills available to work together you know nothing can be done anymore.

As if current lakers could beat current okc, heat or clippers. The end of their era.