Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 280369 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #350 on: January 23, 2013, 04:34:39 PM »
i dont know why any of the players are taking blame, it all starts with the coach and the system, its the fucking coach that is the problem, it just goes to show the pure arrogance and ego of jim buss, if he thinks the lakers are going to win anything with a coach who uses zero defense in his system, then he is wrong, the players arent to blame, mike dantoni is, along with jim buss and mitch fuckitupcheck

The Coach is a fuck up, but the players are not playing well or hard, do you really need a coach to tell you to play defense, Kenny smith, Shaq and my fave analyst Chris webber also say good players dont need a coach to tell them to defend, people playing in the backyard play defense for fucks sake. The Problem is lakers management who insist that Mike D is the right choice, and howard is crying, kobe shooting 30 times from 3 point line while fading away.

It can be age cause spurs are older, though parker kills nash. I must say Nash is awful, i rather have howard then Nash, 39 is young but on a basketball court his historic.

I think they think cause of all the paper talent they (Howard) dont not believe in hustling and playing hard, running hard and all that. But Howard complains too many times, not enough shot, not enough team chemisty, again not enough shot and now he decided to reset the season so he can "Bring it" fucken guy. Bring it every game, not when the media shames you or when your agents asks you too.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #351 on: January 23, 2013, 05:03:56 PM »
jim buss and mitch fuckitupcheck had phil ready to become the coach again, and jim buss pure arrogance and ego came in to play, i guarantee you if phil jackson would have been hired the lakers would be in the nba finals this year.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: January 23, 2013, 05:09:29 PM »
jim buss and mitch fuckitupcheck had phil ready to become the coach again, and jim buss pure arrogance and ego came in to play, i guarantee you if phil jackson would have been hired the lakers would be in the nba finals this year.

Ok you can't guarantee something that never happened. Phil hates small guards like Nash. Anyway just forget phil my friend, his a non issue, lets talk about reality.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #353 on: January 23, 2013, 05:16:04 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #354 on: January 23, 2013, 07:10:47 PM »
phil wanted some ownership of the team in his new contract, jim buss rejected the idea, so phil is marrying jeanie buss, so he will own a hell of alot more of the team than he wanted in his coaching contract.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #355 on: January 23, 2013, 07:32:14 PM »
kobe shooting 40 times from 3 point line while fading away with three defenders on him

;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #356 on: January 23, 2013, 07:33:12 PM »
  Memphis just rolled Kobe!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #357 on: January 23, 2013, 07:40:54 PM »
ESPN
Which of these is the Lakers' biggest problem?

33%
Poor team chemistry
 31%
Wrong coach/system
 17%
Poor defense (101.4 ppg, 26th in NBA)
 4%
Lack of depth
 15%
Lack of effort
  (Total votes: 119,025)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 23, 2013, 07:58:50 PM »
Kobe

11/23

Gar  Bage

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #359 on: January 23, 2013, 08:04:13 PM »
if jim buss had any balls he would fire dantoni and be on his knees begging phil jackson to step in

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: January 23, 2013, 08:12:30 PM »
cswol. Phil left the lakers as a loser. 4 game sweep. Why you keep bringing him up i have no idea, may as well bring Ron harper and Shaq back, its over man. If you said bring brian shaw i would side with you.

D.Howard is injured again boys, re injured his shoulder, i suspect out indefinately.

I must say, Houston is slumping which is keeping the lakers within 5 games of making the playoffs, has houston won 5 more games the lakers would be frozen out.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: January 23, 2013, 08:52:21 PM »
i tweeted first thing when they were looking for new coach, i was first to say bring in brian shaw, however phil jackson came into the loop, i agree totally, and i dont understand why they keep overlooking brian shaw, hes a champion, played with kobe, and coached running the triangle under phil jackson, yes i agree.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: January 23, 2013, 09:12:36 PM »
i tweeted first thing when they were looking for new coach, i was first to say bring in brian shaw, however phil jackson came into the loop, i agree totally, and i dont understand why they keep overlooking brian shaw, hes a champion, played with kobe, and coached running the triangle under phil jackson, yes i agree.

Funny thing is brain shaw coaches defense to indiana, and there the top 5 defensive team in the NBA

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #363 on: January 23, 2013, 09:42:37 PM »
like i said, i said bring in brian shaw, shaquille oneal then went on tv and said the same thing, i felt brian shaw should have been hired when they hired mike brown, just seems like jim buss wants nothing to do with phil jackson or his protege brian shaw, i guarantee you this team would have played their hearts out for brian shaw.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: January 23, 2013, 10:18:47 PM »
like i said, i said bring in brian shaw, shaquille oneal then went on tv and said the same thing, i felt brian shaw should have been hired when they hired mike brown, just seems like jim buss wants nothing to do with phil jackson or his protege brian shaw, i guarantee you this team would have played their hearts out for brian shaw.

Ok now were on the same page, so basically your saying Fuck Jim Buss, cause he pulls the trigger on decisions.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2013, 08:15:11 AM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: January 24, 2013, 01:20:55 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2013, 01:25:48 PM »

Why do you hate Kobe so much?  ???

he is a snitch rat , does not follow the universal man law codes

And yes Kobe was on the lakers , but he was not the team leader of those first 3 titles

those go to Shaq, Grant ,fisher, Horry Harper, Fox, all had much more contribution then kobe did

The year after shaq left every single player from that 3 peat laker team left with the exception of Fisher who was a huge fan favorite

Kobe is the main reason the lakers were kept to 5 titles and not 10 .... he has been with the lakers for 17years , oh remember when he wanted to be traded to the Clippers  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: January 24, 2013, 01:39:49 PM »

Why do you hate Kobe so much?  ???

can i answer?

forget the man code.

Begining of the season when they dropped 0-5 Kobe called the media and fans "Stupid" and to "shutup" 
Fuck him, since that i wish they never make the playoffs and they fall apart game by game.

Jordan, never told fans to shut up, that very offensive to take that rout.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: January 24, 2013, 02:17:13 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: January 24, 2013, 02:17:56 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #371 on: January 25, 2013, 11:09:36 PM »
  I have personal problems with him.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: January 25, 2013, 11:16:59 PM »
They beat Utah but another loss coming vs Thunder...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #373 on: January 25, 2013, 11:17:37 PM »
  Thunder will roll Kobe! Again!

whitewidow

« Reply #374 on: January 26, 2013, 06:57:59 AM »

he is a snitch rat , does not follow the universal man law codes

And yes Kobe was on the lakers , but he was not the team leader of those first 3 titles

those go to Shaq, Grant ,fisher, Horry Harper, Fox, all had much more contribution then kobe did

The year after shaq left every single player from that 3 peat laker team left with the exception of Fisher who was a huge fan favorite

Kobe is the main reason the lakers were kept to 5 titles and not 10 .... he has been with the lakers for 17years , oh remember when he wanted to be traded to the Clippers  ::)

who is horry harper? you mean Robert horry?