Author Topic: Q&A with IFBB Pro Milos Sarcev  (Read 115329 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Q&A with IFBB Pro Milos Sarcev
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2008, 12:52:50 PM »
Milos,

Have you had enough time to review my two questions?

NO, I didn't...

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2008, 12:56:42 PM »
King thanks for coming back to the boards, much appreciated!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2008, 12:57:02 PM »
I just glanced at them. Most had horrible conditioning and I did not agree with Silvio winning. Silvio has bad symmetry.

Jim...

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you...but I think it would be GREAT if people in sport (like you and I...and getbiggers for example) once make the statement about SOMETHING related to bodybuilding judging - like your comment about the BAD SYMMETRY for example - EXPLAIN what is bad with particular subject being judged...

Speaking of that you can see what I wrote about Olympia judging and placings...

If I can find it I'll post it here...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »
Being LEAN much earlier than usual...?

HOW ABOUT BEING ALWAYS LEAN? ;)

Yeah how bout it?  ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2008, 01:03:16 PM »
Milos is Chris Faildo a lifetime natural?   ;D LMAO!

I absolutely believe that.

Now, most of you know that I am blunt and when someone claims natural status and it is more than obvious that he is NOT - I tell them directly they are full of (well does ka-ka belongs on Positive board?)

Chris is HONORABLE GUY and I would NEVER QUESTION HIS HONOR - so I do stand by him and claim that IF he claims he is 100% Natural than THAT'S THE WAY IT IS.

I, on another hand...I am only 43.5% Natural and PROUD OF IT! ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2008, 01:13:19 PM »
where can we find a copy of the MM2K milos article on slin?

In MM2K ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »
Jim...

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you...but I think it would be GREAT if people in sport (like you and I...and getbiggers for example) once make the statement about SOMETHING related to bodybuilding judging - like your comment about the BAD SYMMETRY for example - EXPLAIN what is bad with particular subject being judged...

Speaking of that you can see what I wrote about Olympia judging and placings...

If I can find it I'll post it here...

Not sure exactly what you are asking but I think I get the general idea. I think it all boils down to money and politics. Gee really  ::)  ;D  Silvio has come into shows with excellent conditioning obviously with your help. So, he ends up getting a contract and this is where things get hairy. If Silvio (for example, not to single him out) comes into a show and is maybe not in his best shape OR! is not making the RIGHT KIND of improvements and place low then it will look bad for the guys who are paying him and sponsoring shows.  

Silvio is the type of guys who usually comes into a show in shape as far as conditioning goes. It is much easier to "win" a show with good conditioning and maybe not much size or bad symmetry than to win if you are fat or watery. (although I have seen it happen that way too (Jacoughcough Cucoughcough). Most people here know that I am a fan of conditioning, BUT if you do not bring symmetry and size and a pleasing shape then you should be scored appropriately in those rounds should they not?

Again, not to pick on Silvio, but since he did win the show. His delts need work, his upper body is underdeveloped compared to his legs (which is different than one's legs being too big for your his body) no lat width from the front, waist is too long and he does not know how to hit his mandatory poses correctly which is different than knowing how to pose. Too be honest I really haven't done much more than a long glance, but it was enough to know in my mind that the placings were off, but again no one will complain since Silvio had good conditioning.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »
King thanks for coming back to the boards, much appreciated!

Guys, give King the true chance to 'come back' and you (JUST LIKE I DID) can "fall in love with the guy" ;D ;D ;D

OK - now, for my European, Asian...and other NOT-SO-SPEAKING-ENGLISH people who take a dictionary and translate everything word by word...NO, I didn't mean I am in love with the King... ::)...(and really, who could ever blame me even IF I am? Right Bob, Disgusted, King, Barbara and...7th neighbor on the second floor /the blind one...Remember King? One who is still thanking you that you replace his 2 $100 bills for 5 one dollar bills - on his 13th birthday.. ;D/)

On the serious note - King's passion for sport is OBVIOUS and I really admire that about him.
Also, he is straight shooter - tells it like it is...which is also admirable (at least to me)..

His drive is also something that very few people have...and seeing him train one could really appreciate his PASSION and FIRE he shows everywhere he goes - in bodybuilding circuits...

You can be his best friend or his worse enemy...it all depends on you...He is the OPEN BOOK...If you open the page where is raining - you'll get wet...if you open the page where he is pissed off - you'll probably see a picture of Shawn Ray...etc...

I have NOTHING but BEST THINGS to say about the King...and I know that IF I need something from him - he is just a call away...and he knows that if he needs me - he only needs to leave 15 messages - but I will eventually call him - before he dies of old age...(like tomorrow :o, Just kidding, I was referring only to his old age... ;D)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2008, 01:43:29 PM »
milos in your opinion who is best bodybuilder in ifbb this year? dexter, phil, wolf, kai, branch, JAY ??? or someone else?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »

Now, most of you know that I am blunt and when someone claims natural status and it is more than obvious that he is NOT - I tell them directly they are full of (well does ka-ka belongs on Positive board?)

Chris is HONORABLE GUY and I would NEVER QUESTION HIS HONOR - so I do stand by him and claim that IF he claims he is 100% Natural than THAT'S THE WAY IT IS.

Milos, would you consider someone who uses tiratricol natural? Chris Faildo is sponsored by Thermolife and their website says Chris loved their tiratricol product (when it was still sold).

Everyone has their own opinion on what is natural. Chris said in his thread that anything OTC is fine. As you know you can buy a number of anabolic steroids and other drugs OTC. It's not very natural to me.

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 02:15:57 PM »

Thanks bro, how did you like the DVD?

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2008, 02:18:47 PM »
Milos, you do know the muscle media 2000 series cannot be found

through web research, it appears that chad nicholls firmly disagreed with your protocol except for the nutritive part, which he states you 'borrowed' from duchaine in his earlier slin-protocol (which i dont find neither).

I'd like to know what your protocol was and perhaps the differences with dan's and chad's.

Obviously i cant get a hold of MM2K mag's anymore, i'd appreciate your explanations on the subject.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2008, 04:50:45 PM »
Being LEAN much earlier than usual...?

HOW ABOUT BEING ALWAYS LEAN? ;)

Since you did post this Milos. What is YOUR secret to staying lean all year long. Ive read poliquin articles that said that you can eat cheesecake and garlic bread all day and stay below 6%, but for someone who doesnt have as gifted as genetics as you do. What is the key, to ALWAYS staying lean.

irishmuscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 06:22:42 PM »
Milos i noticed on your own message board you have started back into training after more than 4 months of lifting nothing heavier than a knife & fork!  ;) Have your injuries cleared up? I believe you had leg surgery and before that had some sort of bicep tendon injury? Have you any competing intentions if and when you get your pro card back?

Well, just wanted to say i wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing more crazy Koloseum workout pics on your board soon.

All the best

Irishmuscle

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »
Milos, would you consider someone who uses tiratricol natural? Chris Faildo is sponsored by Thermolife and their website says Chris loved their tiratricol product (when it was still sold).

Everyone has their own opinion on what is natural. Chris said in his thread that anything OTC is fine. As you know you can buy a number of anabolic steroids and other drugs OTC. It's not very natural to me.

Chris never used tiratricol.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »

tiratricol is still produced by sidus, i have one package right here

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »
Milos, my wife has really enjoyed the Bootcamp at Koloseum, it has inspired her to push herself harder, Hans is doing a good job with that. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AVBG

« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2008, 08:54:16 PM »
Q for Milos.

What do you recommend in terms of supplemental protocal for drug free bodybuilders leading up to a competition in order to preserve their muscle mass? Regular timed supplementation of BCAA's?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2008, 09:00:10 PM »
Q for Milos.

What do you recommend in terms of supplemental protocal for drug free bodybuilders leading up to a competition in order to preserve their muscle mass? Regular timed supplementation of BCAA's?

I know that you did not ask me but why would anyone lose muscle will dieting to lose fat??

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2008, 09:02:38 PM »
I know that you did not ask me but why would anyone lose muscle will dieting to lose fat??
how would any natural not ?
175lbs by 31st July

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2008, 09:05:36 PM »
how would any natural not ?

Why would they, seriously? Please explain.

AVBG

« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2008, 09:05:50 PM »

Jim, I'd be honoured if you could also answer my question...

However in response to your post... It's generally known that naturals lose some muscle when dieting to lose fat, I just would like to know some opinions on how to minimise it? 

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »
Why would they, seriously? Please explain.

its surely virtually impossible to accurately time the intake nutrients/get the correct ratio of nutrients/amount of rest/correct amount of sets/reps/weights/ correct amount of calories to only lose fat  ???
175lbs by 31st July

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »
its surely virtually impossible to accurately time the intake nutrients/get the correct ratio of nutrients/amount of rest/correct amount of sets/reps/weights/ correct amount of calories to only lose fat  ???

And it is when your take steroids?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2008, 09:13:08 PM »
Jim, I'd be honoured if you could also answer my question...

However in response to your post... It's generally known that naturals lose some muscle when dieting to lose fat, I just would like to know some opinions on how to minimise it? 

I will but sometimes its best to brainstorm some so we can all learn. You say that it is generally known that naturals lose muscle whiles dieting. I say that that statement is just repeated heresay that most people assume is correct based on incorrect dieting or (most likely) that most guys "THINK" they are losing mass because they are losing fat and can't handle the fact that their clothes may be feeling looser and their measurements are getting smaller.