Author Topic: ...  (Read 9357 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Life, Girls & Entering the Dark Side Video
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2014, 05:15:02 PM »
Lunacy and behaving like a complete fool. If you are going to use anabolic drugs you need to eat more to gain muscle, not diet! U J has joined Goodrum as board buffoons!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2014, 05:16:52 PM »
take 2g of DNP every morning

the weight will drop off
as will his kidneys and liver
PIP

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2014, 06:18:12 PM »
Gotchya I guess that was a mistake cos I drew with 23 and pinned with same.

I got 25, what should I use to draw 29's???

Tell me so I get some tomorrow.

I'm also gonna pin 4IU GH tonight before I go bed and stick at 4IU everyday.

Also I wanna add an oral soon.

I fucking hate you so fucking much...Words cannot describe the rage that burns for you..

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2014, 06:24:29 PM »

try this technique next time, and stick another one up your ass while you're doing it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2014, 06:38:47 PM »
Joon,

have you gained any weight since becoming juiced to the gills?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2014, 06:40:12 PM »
Joon,

have you gained any weight since becoming juiced to the gills?
He's going to make a new video tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. GMT of himself using a tape to measure the extra 0.0000000000000000001mm in lower body mass from the slight swelling under his left ass cheek from the injection. Proof that the drug protocol is working.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2014, 06:57:00 PM »
He's going to make a new video tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. GMT of himself using a tape to measure the extra 0.0000000000000000001mm in lower body mass from the slight swelling under his left ass cheek from the injection. Proof that the drug protocol is working.
He's probably making money off of bets...bets he won't do this, won't do that, won't gains weight, how much weight, etc.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2014, 06:58:22 PM »
He's probably making money off of bets...bets he won't do this, won't do that, won't gains weight, how much weight, etc.

smart man this junior character.

works a crowd in his own way.

people say what they want, but joon is capitalizing on the fact that we are talking, nonetheless.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2014, 07:05:17 PM »
smart man this junior character.

works a crowd in his own way.

people say what they want, but joon is capitalizing on the fact that we are talking, nonetheless.
One big work...he said that he made money off of Shizzo's old handle. He said that he wanted to buy Getbig to make money off of it.
So what's to say that he is not trying or making money off this latest escapade? Or the BS situation?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2014, 07:11:56 PM »
The sad thing is BS adores guys with good physiques. UJ feels inadequate in the muscles department so figures he needs a quick path to win her heart. He claims she loves him but.....who here believes that? BS is the resident female critic and bullshit detector. Are we to believe this smart, witty gal is going to fall in love with a novice in the romance department? Sounds preposterous but the heart often moves in irrational ways and UJ might get lucky. He definitely is vulnerable and needs someone solid in his life. All these public displays of affection would turn any sensible gal off. Trouble is how does she get rid of this crazy suitor? Good question.

UJ reminds me of the Knights of old who did dangerous things to win a gal's heart. What a saga. The little Pommie battler is trying his best but coming up short. Now which needle do I use?!

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2014, 07:15:47 PM »
UJ reminds me of the Knights of old who did dangerous things to win a gal's heart. What a saga. The little Pommie battler is trying his best but coming up short. Now which needle do I use?![/color]
And much like the knights of the 21st century, buying flowers for women whose feelings they're trying to win over and showering them with flattery by text or voicecalls
those gals are busy with a mouthful of alpha cock attached to men who treat them like sluts and slap their dicks in their face, and buy them no gifts
history does repeat itself indeed

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2014, 04:09:36 AM »
The sad thing is BS adores guys with good physiques. UJ feels inadequate in the muscles department so figures he needs a quick path to win her heart. He claims she loves him but.....who here believes that? BS is the resident female critic and bullshit detector. Are we to believe this smart, witty gal is going to fall in love with a novice in the romance department? Sounds preposterous but the heart often moves in irrational ways and UJ might get lucky. He definitely is vulnerable and needs someone solid in his life. All these public displays of affection would turn any sensible gal off. Trouble is how does she get rid of this crazy suitor? Good question.

UJ reminds me of the Knights of old who did dangerous things to win a gal's heart. What a saga. The little Pommie battler is trying his best but coming up short. Now which needle do I use?!

I think that is a gross over-simplification. The "reality" of Joon is unknowable.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2014, 04:33:43 AM »
Joon,

So, if I am reading right, you are gonna be on half-gram of test, 4iu/day of growth and some orals. You never do anything halfway, do you?

Good luck and happy lifting.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2014, 04:37:47 AM »
I fucking hate you so fucking much...Words cannot describe the rage that burns for you..

Settle down, Nancy

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2014, 04:40:19 AM »
Settle down, Nancy
are you suggesting that TEMPER is having an estrogen fueled meltdown over the curious little man with too much money?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2014, 04:43:43 AM »

::)

Keyboard anger, chill out dude don't embarass youself, let the Joon be himself, there's lots of other threads to read.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2014, 04:44:43 AM »
Joon,

So, if I am reading right, you are gonna be on half-gram of test, 4iu/day of growth and some orals. You never do anything halfway, do you?

Good luck and happy lifting.

Sounds like a good cycle IMO
S

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2014, 04:48:06 AM »
If you guys think Joon is dumb or naive you need your head checked. He is honest and open hearted but don't take him for a fool. If you respect people they will respect you as well.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2014, 04:53:21 AM »
If you guys think Joon is dumb or naive you need your head checked. He is honest and open hearted but don't take him for a fool. If you respect people they will respect you as well.

^ Here
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2014, 04:56:38 AM »
joon is bigmc approved
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2014, 07:37:05 AM »
Shoot it intravenously. The more air bubbles the better.

This. For every ml of oil inject at least 2 of air. And remember, make sure you have hited a major arterie.

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2014, 07:55:03 AM »
Gotchya I guess that was a mistake cos I drew with 23 and pinned with same.

I got 25, what should I use to draw 29's???

Tell me so I get some tomorrow.

I'm also gonna pin 4IU GH tonight before I go bed and stick at 4IU everyday.

Also I wanna add an oral soon.

So after Talking to Sev on skype you managed to do two things

Draw and pin with the same needle
And inject in the middle of your cheek?

Didn't you ask sev about this?

Draw with the thickest needle you have and then change to another one depending on what muscle group you're injecting. Blue thigh/glute and orange for delt.

And look at this site before next injection.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

and why not asprirate? better safe thjen sorry.

And why start of by waving around the clean needle? Keep the cap on it until last sec.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2014, 07:58:02 AM »
So after Talking to Sev on skype you managed to do two things

Draw and pin with the same needle
And inject in the middle of your cheek?

Didn't you ask sev about this?

Draw with the thickest needle you have and then change to another one depending on what muscle group you're intecjting.

And look at this site before next injection.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

I draw and inject with the 23g. I have a bunch of 25g, but I am betting it'll take 10 minutes to pull a cc of oil in with that thing.

Swede!!

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2014, 08:05:45 AM »
No I think the confusion on my part arose from the fact that Sev did his demonstration using a 23g needle to draw as well as pin but I think he uses EQ and not Test so I didn't take that into account and just copied and followed suit.

I mean it was no big deal I still managed to draw the test with the 23g needle but it was hard work and I had to play around with it few times.

Next injection (I might even do another one today) I will use the 25g needle to draw and pin with the 23g as Icelord and others recommended that makes sense.

Would you say even use a bigger guage needle to draw the test or is 25g ok in your opinion? I could get 29g's too but it would involve another trip to the pharmacy.

Dont rush. This was your first inject. Wait until its time again.

Pink = draw
Blue = glute/thigh
Orange = delt.

1: (assuming 10ml bottle) Sterilize the top of it wait a few seconds and enter with the pink "needle" and draw the oil.
2: Change to the blue one. but Keep the cap on.
3: Down with your pants and Sterilize the area.
4: Remove cap (try not to scrape sides when you do), push out a Little but of oil to grease the needle (flick the syringe a bit before to make sure the bubbles get removes by the little push)
5: Push the needle in and then aspirate (if a lot of blood comes back in the needle you have to do it all over)
6: If no blood then go ahead and inject. Leave it in for a few extra sec and pull out slowly
7: Massage area.

:)
bonus: Wash your hands before everything and dont take a massive dump in the bathroom and flush with the lid open right before inject maybe  ;D (looks like you inject in another room though)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2014, 08:08:13 AM »
Fuck my life I just pinned test after 18 years of thinking about it.

That really didn't go very well.

I am not even sure if I did it properly.

I talked to Sev on Skype, what an awesome and knowledgeable guy, THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping me out, I thought I had it down.

I've got this massive pain down my leg now, shooting from my ass down to my leg, feels like sciatica.

Was such a pain in the ass to draw the thing, it wouldn't go into the goddam syringe, I think I spilled a bit.

Also suddenly I feel a bit like nervous and bit edgy and have like tingling sensation.

This so fucked up and cool in a weird way too. :o

I decided to do 500 a week, so just pinned 250 gonna do another shot on Wednesday.

I hate you guys.  ;D

Great job Junior. No worries, you'll get better at it. You pinned in the middle of your cheek and too deep and must have touched a nerve. It's ok. Like I showed you when I did mine: split the butt cheek in 4 and shoot in the outter upper quadrant.

I did one ampule myself for Junior so he can see how it's done on Skype. He's a cool guy. Soon enough, pinning will be second nature.