Author Topic: Will Israel provoke a war with Iran before they get the A-bomb?  (Read 1191 times)

Gargamel

• Getbig II
It sure feels that way. I think Israel very much wants Iran to retaliate for their attack in Syria so they can escalate further. Will drag the US into the conflict eventually. Iran must know this and it must be humiliating for them that they cannot respond to Israel's provocation because they need a little more time for the A-bomb.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Will Israel provoke a war with Iran before they get the A-bomb?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 11:11:16 AM »
It sure feels that way. I think Israel very much wants Iran to retaliate for their attack in Syria so they can escalate further. Will drag the US into the conflict eventually. Iran must know this and it must be humiliating for them that they cannot respond to Israel's provocation because they need a little more time for the A-bomb.

i remember reading once that colin powell said israel had over 100 nukes and they where all pointed at iran. i may be off on the number but it was alot

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 11:12:35 AM »

If the US hadn't been captured / infiltrated none of these problems would exist.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 11:20:21 AM »
They may be the cause of WWIII yet. The "Samson option" etc. Everyone is shitting bricks now these past days. Israel has been trying to get the US to fight Iran for years/decades for them. War with Iran would be a complete disaster for the world as everyone knows.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 11:31:04 AM »
Who was that wise man that once said Jews are behind every war and got canceled for life?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2024, 02:09:55 PM »
Maybe Iran will send 800 Drones next?
Q

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2024, 02:18:58 PM »
They may be the cause of WWIII yet. The "Samson option" etc. Everyone is shitting bricks now these past days. Israel has been trying to get the US to fight Iran for years/decades for them. War with Iran would be a complete disaster for the world as everyone knows.

It will be a disaster for Israel, they step foot in Iran and they will get spanked and have the whole of the Middle East turn on them. Biden is not stepping foot into a war especially during an election year.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2024, 02:21:22 PM »

The world must drop dead for Israel. Remember that.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2024, 03:16:52 PM »
WW3 is coming. Oh, and the S&P futures are +8.00 right now.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2024, 03:30:47 PM »
Who was that wise man that once said Jews are behind every war and got canceled for life?

MattC

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2024, 03:31:47 PM »

Mel Gibson

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2024, 03:41:07 PM »
WW3 is coming. Oh, and the S&P futures are +8.00 right now.

Will Rob's bushes be transported to the underground Getbig bunker for safekeeping?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2024, 04:43:08 PM »
Sure he did:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/14/biden-low-profile-iran-israel-attack-00152158

President Joe Biden deliberately kept a low public profile following Iran’s attacks against Israel over the weekend, hoping that his absence from the spotlight would help deescalate the situation.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2024, 05:18:51 PM »
Iran trades with Russia. Supplies them drones. You don't think just a little bit of uranium might have gone the other way?

Israel has a right to defend itself. It just doesn't have the ability to defend itself. Not long term without US backing. The US is the only thing between Israel and oblivion. They better hope it's a real durable arrangement.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2024, 03:35:10 AM »

First off it was Iran that provides arms to Hamas.  Israel retaliates and liberals act like it's an unprovoked attack in Syria. Fuck Palestine and their support of Hamas. Hamas are in government positions and they teach murder of Israel in their schools. If Iran gets nuke they will surely use it on Israel.  They will supply it to Hamas so they can claim their innocence.  Iran was broke under Trump and now they export oil heading to China and other countries in sick numbers. It's Biden and Obama that unfroze their money in the banks.  I wonder how much kick back they received. Remember Obama flying out pallets of actual cash to Iran?  It's no wonder every time Israel fights back Democrat tell them to stop. Now the most amazing thing of all is happening. Democrats are blaming Trump for the chaos going on there. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2024, 03:47:49 AM »
Iran trades with Russia. Supplies them drones. You don't think just a little bit of uranium might have gone the other way?

Israel has a right to defend itself. It just doesn't have the ability to defend itself. Not long term without US backing. The US is the only thing between Israel and oblivion. They better hope it's a real durable arrangement.

It’s not a poor country. This foreign aid bs is just a kickback to the military establishment

In its early decades, the Israeli economy was largely state-controlled and shaped by social democratic ideas. In the 1970s and 1980s, the economy underwent a series of free-market reforms and was gradually liberalized.[45] In the past three decades, the economy has grown considerably, though GDP per capita has increased faster than wages.[46] Israel is the most developed and advanced country in West Asia,[47][48] possessing the 17th largest foreign-exchange reserves in the world and the highest average wealth per adult in the Middle East (10th worldwide by financial assets per capita).[4

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2024, 03:59:06 AM »
Sure he did:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/14/biden-low-profile-iran-israel-attack-00152158

President Joe Biden deliberately kept a low public profile following Iran’s attacks against Israel over the weekend, hoping that his absence from the spotlight would help deescalate the situation.
Biden probably doesnt know JFK is dead

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2024, 12:33:32 AM »
It will be a disaster for Israel, they step foot in Iran and they will get spanked and have the whole of the Middle East turn on them. Biden is not stepping foot into a war especially during an election year.
This is why Israel wants the US to do the fighting for them. We already took out Iraq over "weapons of mass destruction." ::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2024, 12:59:03 AM »
This is why Israel wants the US to do the fighting for them. We already took out Iraq over "weapons of mass destruction." ::)
I think I heard Scott Ritter or McDouglas say the US wouldn't win a war against Iran. Not sure how they calculated that. Iran is apparently also extremely difficult to attack due to the geography. Russia sat out with Iraq, I doubt they will with Iran. They most likely would help Iran the same way Iran helped Russia.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2024, 01:00:56 AM »
Anyone watched Fallout? In the end they reveal that the world was destroyed by nukes because a few people in a conference room wanted to play civilization and start over. Some even wanted to load up the vaults and bunkers with more people than resources just to see how it would all play out. I bet you have sick fucks like that gaming shit right now!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2024, 01:05:15 AM »
I think I heard Scott Ritter or McDouglas say the US wouldn't win a war against Iran. Not sure how they calculated that. Iran is apparently also extremely difficult to attack due to the geography. Russia sat out with Iraq, I doubt they will with Iran. They most likely would help Iran the same way Iran helped Russia.
Yep.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2024, 01:21:13 AM »
Biden probably doesnt know JFK is dead

Shitter probably still thinks brainless Beaus is alive...  ::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2024, 01:29:59 AM »
Shitter probably still thinks brainless Beaus is alive...  ::)

Shitter is now talking about cannibals.

https://www.rt.com/news/596149-biden-cannibal-uncle-story/

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2024, 04:00:23 AM »
the fact that Israel, a nation known for its incredibly thin skin and immediate hostility in the face of challenge, blinked & is delaying their retaliation says plenty.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2024, 05:08:52 AM »

It all depends on what a win looks like in people's opinions. For example, some say Israel already lost in Gaza for many reasons, one being the world community's view of Israel and Jews has now permanently shifted to the negative, no longer can they invoke the Holocaust defence for everything bad they do. They are forever genociders now, that's what the world community thinks.