Author Topic: Best come back to the "When are you going to settle down?" type of questions.?  (Read 6265 times)

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 ;D   Last time I was in a bar a friends wife asked me what I had against having a wife . I told her nothing . I had two already that week .  ;D ;D ;D And the lady I was with was a wife . ;D ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
;D   Last time I was in a bar a friends wife asked me what I had against having a wife . I told her nothing . I had two already that week .  ;D ;D ;D And the lady I was with was a wife . ;D ;D

dude, youre such a badass

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Best come back to the "When are you going to settle down?" type of questions
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »
And that's the problem in today's marriages...too many people do not take their vows to heart or take their marriage seriously...too many are willing to cheat, and not think about their relationship, their partner, their kids, etc. It's about "them" and only them. And chances are they are only replicating what they know---parents divorced or are cheaters. These women (and men) don't think of themselves as wives or husbands, but girlfriends of a higher order.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Best come back to the "When are you going to settle down?" type of questions
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »
And that's the problem in today's marriages...too many people do not take their vows to heart or take their marriage seriously...too many are willing to cheat, and not think about their relationship, their partner, their kids, etc. It's about "them" and only them. And chances are they are only replicating what they know---parents divorced or are cheaters. These women (and men) don't think of themselves as wives or husbands, but girlfriends of a higher order.

you one of them fools that likes to hear themselves talk?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Getting married or living with a woman as your partner is great and doesn't require you to setlle down.
It can be a cold , lonely world and having your lover as your best friend can be awesome.
Yes, you should be monogomous but the real key is never having kids.
I have seen too many couples that have kids and it just sucks the life out of 'em.

Takes brains and balls to not have kids on this slave planet.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
you ll get extinct and so will be your lineage cause you re an immature egotistical individual who s too busy focusing on his little addictions and image to have a woman and a family, not because of christians or muslims... You probably werent loved much by parents who didnt care about you, and as a result you re not able to care about others either, as we subconsciously and automatically reproduce what we ve been exposed to during our childhood and adolescence blindly for most of our adult life. Taking care of you might have been a pain in the ass for them, and as a result taking care of others now you re suposed to be an adult is a pain in the ass for you. Considering we re just a bunch of preprogrammations, the sum of what generated us and that all these conditionnings predetermines our so called "freedom"/ "free will" and deepest thought patterns , let's just say you ve been programmed to disapear or to convert to any kind of religion, philosophy, system of belief that would give a new meaning to your existence.

It might sound fun to be lonely and do whatever you want in your 20s, it s a lot less funny when you hit the 40, let s not even talk about the 50s and later... Now you know why some old lonely people randomly talk to strangers in the street; cause they have no family, nobody else to talk to and to continue life with.

The only people who don't die alone are the kids who die so young they don't know what alone means...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
you ll get extinct and so will be your lineage cause you re an immature egotistical individual who s too busy focusing on his little addictions and image to have a woman and a family, not because of christians or muslims... You probably werent loved much by parents who didnt care about you, and as a result you re not able to care about others either, as we subconsciously and automatically reproduce what we ve been exposed to during our childhood and adolescence blindly for most of our adult life. Taking care of you might have been a pain in the ass for them, and as a result taking care of others now you re suposed to be an adult is a pain in the ass for you. Considering we re just a bunch of preprogrammations, the sum of what generated us and that all these conditionnings predetermines our so called "freedom"/ "free will" and deepest thought patterns , let's just say you ve been programmed to disapear or to convert to any kind of religion, philosophy, system of belief that would give a new meaning to your existence.

It might sound fun to be lonely and do whatever you want in your 20s, it s a lot less funny when you hit the 40, let s not even talk about the 50s and later... Now you know why some old lonely people randomly talk to strangers in the street; cause they have no family, nobody else to talk to and to continue life with.

Not true. I've been raised in a loving and caring family. And I don't expect to live to 50's, so I don't give a fuck. And If I will - well, brain-computer interface will be advanced enough to tune myself in to the "Matrix" till my least breath (or I could just relate with other "lonely" people. I'm a friendly person.). So - Fail ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Not true. I've been raised in a loving and caring family. And I don't expect to live to 50's, so I don't give a fuck. And If I will - well, brain-computer interface will be advanced enough to tune myself in to the "Matrix" till my least breath (or I could just relate with other "lonely" people. I'm a friendly person.). So - Fail ;)

Hahaha Whatever you say, Rebel without a Cause "Rebel with a pair of daisy duke Capri pants"  ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Hahaha Whatever you say, Rebel without a Cause "Rebel with a pair of daisy duke Capri pants"  ::)

Who's a rebel? You are projecting something my "friend".. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If you'd performed your due diligence before hand you could have avoided all that.

hey now, I gave 'em all BOTH inches, hilt deep for a good 30 sec , once a week.