Author Topic: Bodybuilding point system  (Read 1206 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Bodybuilding point system
« on: October 17, 2007, 07:56:47 PM »
I don't think that it is a good idea for the top pros to only compete once per year at the O. I think that they should come up with a system to reward people for competing more and thus staying in shape through out the year.

1. Making pros compete more than twice per year
2. Having some kind of cumulative points system, rewarding people for entering more comps and consistantly placing high
3. End of year bonus system..(see #2)

any more suggestions?
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Bodybuilding point system
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 07:57:48 PM »
Nonhomo judges?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 08:18:27 PM »
How about instead of sham "competitions" with placing pre-determined according to which sponsor paid the most and which contestant is the most popular or paid his dues, have genuine impartial judging based on written criteria.  The judge's score sheets should be turned in after each contestant is judged and published so that the judging is transparent.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 08:21:02 PM »
I think the "fans" should play a role in 1 round. That would reaslly help. Not to determine the outcome but to add excitement.

Some say this is a bad idea but I like it. Alot of people know nothing but big deal the placings as they are are fucked up.

I don't mean fans should determine the outcome just 1 single round.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »
I think these are all excellent ideas.

And here is one more.

STOP rewarding the blocky and ugly physiques.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 10:58:33 PM »
I don't think that it is a good idea for the top pros to only compete once per year at the O. I think that they should come up with a system to reward people for competing more and thus staying in shape through out the year.

2. Having some kind of cumulative points system, rewarding people for entering more comps and consistantly placing high

any more suggestions?
i support that ,good idea....i belive competing once a year is part of the reason why bbers look so bad these day,,back in the 80s-90s bbers used to compete a minimum of 2x a year and were much more conditioned

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 12:50:32 AM »
Let's see...

1) Worship session = 3 points

2) Blow the Judges = 10 points

3) Spread ass cheeks and grab ankles = 1,000,000 aka, Mr. Olympia Title
HAHA, RON.....

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 12:53:03 AM »

any more suggestions?
Do they not have the cumalitive points system anymore?? They used to coz Labrada, Levrone and Vince Taylor were always at the top following their grand prix performances beating Mr Olympia of the time. It would be great if the ros did stay lean and tight year round to represent the "sport" / Art better but those days are gone I feel.