Author Topic: Lonnie Teper loves his job  (Read 39841 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Lonnie Teper loves his job
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »
did lonnie steal your boyfriend "bay"?

E
E

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2009, 10:03:28 PM »
 :D

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2009, 10:11:19 PM »
Bay..do you actually workout (and look the part), or do you just "admire" musclemen?  Just wondering...you seem kinda "weird" in your posts....in a "schmoe" kinda way... ???

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 31, 2009, 07:07:02 AM »
Lonnie's Angels II

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 31, 2009, 08:25:55 AM »
Bay..do you actually workout (and look the part), or do you just "admire" musclemen?  Just wondering...you seem kinda "weird" in your posts....in a "schmoe" kinda way... ???
My guess is that BayGayBlackMale is a sixty something skinny bottom twink who trolls BB forums all day schmoeing it up.
I am a big baby

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2009, 08:43:52 PM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2009, 10:40:49 PM »
Some of the best comments I have heard of LT are...

20 years as the best emcee at the Ironman Pro....  LT does a tremendous job as the emcee at the Arnold year after year...   No one can emcee and tackle the names like LT does at the NPC USAs and the NPC Nationals.   250+ emcee contests, one of the most knowledgable people in the story, and the ability to have lots of fun, and make the best in light of every situation, which makes it entertaining.

LT also has the swiftness of interviewing with humor and knowledge that not a lot of people have.   I have seen it, as many times, I am the videographer behind the scenes. But most of all, we have lots of fun!

LT has been in the industry for 25 years now, a professional when he needs to be, and quite the entertainer off the stage.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #157 on: May 31, 2009, 11:50:50 PM »

you know who lt really want to have his arm around  :D
TEAM Nasser

Incubi

• Getbig II
  • Levrone Approved!
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2009, 11:59:12 PM »

20 years as the best emcee at the Ironman Pro....  LT does a tremendous job as the emcee at the Arnold year after year...   No one can emcee and tackle the names like LT does at the NPC USAs and the NPC Nationals.   250+ emcee contests, one of the most knowledgable people in the story, and the ability to have lots of fun, and make the best in light of every situation, which makes it entertaining.

LT also has the swiftness of interviewing with humor and knowledge that not a lot of people have.   I have seen it, as many times, I am the videographer behind the scenes. But most of all, we have lots of fun!

LT has been in the industry for 25 years now, a professional when he needs to be, and quite the entertainer off the stage.

Yeah Ron, LT also shot down the 202lb class on PBW saying it wont make money from fans or at the shows, LT doesn't know... BB in 25 years.  He sucks up to heavyweights and kisses up to Lee Preist for weighing that much and competing against the heavys. Priest has always been way overrated and should have never won the ironman against dave henry or mark dugdale, funny how neither would be put next to the refrigerator cutler or the levrone clone phil heath but lee priest could be compared against any top heavy. Point is over 200lb looks good and will always due good if they will just make it be available at shows.

LT should also eat more steak and train in a gym and stop worshiping male figures like gods, he will be putting his foot in his mouth as the lighter class becomes increasingly more popular, Kevin English is proof of this. Hes also up to 260lb in the off season so if he wants to be a heavy he can. ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2009, 06:30:35 AM »

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2009, 08:09:56 AM »

agree, i love lonnies enthusiasm for the sport!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2009, 08:32:18 AM »

I love your enthusiasm for posting on Getbig ::)
Thunderdome approved

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2009, 08:32:53 AM »

Bah ha ha ha ha ha

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2009, 08:37:25 AM »
Teper once said somewhere he finds us morons.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »
This guy really seems to love his job.
                                           that's because he's a tool....
F

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 05, 2009, 12:31:53 PM »
Not sure what you implying,  but he is a ladie's man for sure.....check for pics at the IM and the ASC.  All figure babes!!!!!
((-::

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »
Not sure what you implying,  but he is a ladie's man for sure.....check for pics at the IM and the ASC.  All figure babes!!!!!

So is Tom Cruise ::)

Lonnie is a world class Schmoe for sho...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2009, 09:44:59 PM »

why is this guy not banned, can you be anymore transparent?
TEAM Nasser

io856

« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2009, 09:47:17 PM »
why is this guy not banned, can you be anymore transparent?
jt do you find him hot?

I mean he is an interior designer

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2009, 10:16:01 PM »

LT loves the ladies ... no doubt about that ....  but he also is a great emcee, and entertain, especially with his knowledge on bodybuilding.

Come see LT do his thing (for those of you who really admire him, we can take you picture with him for a $25 fee), at the 2009 NPC Junior California in Rosemead, California on June 20th.

I will be there taking pics, so enter the NPC contest, or just bringing your girlfriend (the 5% of you who have one) so I can take special pics.

Ha.

io856

« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »

I will be there taking pics, so enter the NPC contest, or just bringing your girlfriend (the 5% of you who have one) so I can take special pics.

Ha.

Ron getbiggers who workout and diet etc are hotter than average... what makes you think they wouldn't have a gf? the ladies wouldn't like the hardcore bbing lifestyle?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2009, 10:26:50 PM »
Ron getbiggers who workout and diet etc are hotter than average... what makes you think they wouldn't have a gf? the ladies wouldn't like the hardcore bbing lifestyle?

I think you are taking my comment too seriously.  I have met a lot of people from here, and it is funny how different they are in person, at leasst some of them.  Ok, maybe 10% :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2010, 07:55:56 AM »
 :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #173 on: February 15, 2010, 09:00:33 AM »
A

BayGBM