Author Topic: TNA Offers Compensation/Apology to Fans:  (Read 8067 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
TNA Offers Compensation/Apology to Fans:
« on: March 16, 2011, 04:25:35 AM »
The following has been posted over at TNAWrestling.com:

An Announcement Regarding Victory Road
AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO TNA WRESTLING FANS REGARDING SUNDAY'S VICTORY ROAD PAY-PER-VIEW

TNA Wrestling strives to give fans who purchase our pay-per-views as close to a full three-hour event as possible. This past Sunday's "TNA Victory Road" fell short of that standard.  Your support of TNA is never taken for granted. To show you how we value that support, we would like to offer six months of free access to the TNAondemand.com library.

To receive your free offer, please send us a copy of your Victory Road pay-per-view purchase receipt to :

TNA OnDemand Offer
209 10th Avenue South, #302
Nashville, TN 37203.

Please be sure and submit your name, address, and email address, as we will be emailing a special code that  will unlock over 300 hours of great TNA Wrestling action.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: TNA Offers Compensation/Apology to Fans:
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 04:53:42 AM »
Very interesting. This appology by TNA to its fans is proof positive that what happened at the main event between Sting and Jeff Hardy was not supposed to happen. Hardy really dropped the ball and he was also sent home the following Monday night on Impact. Matt says his brother was exhausted but I think he was pilled out of his mind.

As Monty said, he is lucky that he was in there with Sting because had it been a guy like with an Undertaker type attitude, Jeff would have gotten the floor mopped with his face.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 06:04:26 AM »
Does anyone have a link to this match?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 06:05:42 AM »
You may be able to youtube it.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 09:11:42 AM »

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 10:01:21 AM »
And look at Sting's face after that 3 count. You can tell that Sting was PISSED.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 10:09:52 AM »
Looked like your typical TNA match.  You usually get 3 or 4 of those in between all the talking during the course of the 2 hour Thursday show.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 10:14:01 AM »
Looked like your typical TNA match.  You usually get 3 or 4 of those in between all the talking during the course of the 2 hour Thursday show.
I enjoy the X-Division matches in TNA. Especially back in the day when Jerry Lynn was a participant.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 10:23:36 AM »
TNA hardly ever has clean finishes. There is always DQ's, run ins, or other shenanigans.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2011, 10:33:08 AM »
TNA hardly ever has clean finishes. There is always DQ's, run ins, or other shenanigans.
And the funny part is WWE has 99.9% clean finishes which is annoying.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2011, 10:38:15 AM »
And the funny part is WWE has 99.9% clean finishes which is annoying.
There should be an in-between. WWE has become conservative and paint by the numbers, especially in the past couple of years which at times is boring and frustrating. TNA is for the most part a nonsensical clusterfuck that hardly makes any sense.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »
There should be an in-between. WWE has become conservative and paint by the numbers, especially in the past couple of years which at times is boring and frustrating. TNA is for the most part a nonsensical clusterfuck that hardly makes any sense.
Call Dixie and ask her for a job, Mass  ;D

Of course you'll have to report to Russo who in turn Hogan and Bishoff will get what they want anyway  ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2011, 11:42:28 AM »
I enjoy the X-Division matches in TNA. Especially back in the day when Jerry Lynn was a participant.

Unfortunately, current TNA management frowns on the idea of having wrestling matches during a wrestling program.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2011, 12:04:01 PM »
Sting should have taught him a lesson and beat him down. Because thats what that boy needs. Total disrespect for the fans.

Funny thing is WWE wanted him back and offered him 750,000 per year to return. He declined. Look at his face....rec drug abuse written all over it.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2011, 12:13:40 PM »
Interesting watching Sting hold him down for the 3-count, when Jeff obviously thought he was going to get a kick-out.  I felt the worst for Sting- best shot he got to do the whole match was to Bischoff before it began.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 01:05:13 PM »
Interesting watching Sting hold him down for the 3-count, when Jeff obviously thought he was going to get a kick-out.  I felt the worst for Sting- best shot he got to do the whole match was to Bischoff before it began.
Jeff is lucky he hasn't gotten the boot from them yet.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 03:06:32 PM »
Call Dixie and ask her for a job, Mass  ;D

Of course you'll have to report to Russo who in turn Hogan and Bishoff will get what they want anyway  ;)
haha I'm sure she has enough internet know it all's telling her what to do already. ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 04:21:17 PM »
haha I'm sure she has enough internet know it all's telling her what to do already. ;D

Yep.
Now, all she has to do is listen to one or two intelligent ones.
 8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 04:34:24 AM »
Dixie needs to remember that its her show and she has the final say in things. Mind you, she has absolutely no experience whatsoever in the wrestling business. Bichoff needs to remember that its not WCW and that the old tricks to try and garner viewers don't work. Hogan is just there for a paycheck as he is and has always been business.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 02:08:53 PM »
just guessing but i would say get rid of russo,he ruined wcw.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 09:33:50 PM »
You guys are always talking about the locker room. What do you think happened when this guy went backstage after this went down?

I can't see them being impressed.  Imagine working your ass off for your company, and then they hire a guy currently on drug charges from elsewhere and make him the top guy?  There must be a few people backstage who would love to smack him around a bit.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 04:43:06 AM »
I can't see them being impressed.  Imagine working your ass off for your company, and then they hire a guy currently on drug charges from elsewhere and make him the top guy?  There must be a few people backstage who would love to smack him around a bit.
Apparently there were a lot of pissed people backstage and Jeff was told to leave. Sting was visably upset.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 04:43:23 AM »
Jeff is one of these guys that i can never understand why he was pushed to main event / champion status. He can do some thing others dont want to try, but is that enough to make him "the man"? I could never understand why in WCW Jarrett was made the number 1 guy in a company brimming with talent that eclipsed anything he was able to do. Jeff is very lucky that somewhere, somebody thought it would be a good idea to give him a push and it seems to have stuck. However in a world where Miz is the champion, anything is possible.

::)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 04:48:31 AM »
Jeff is one of these guys that i can never understand why he was pushed to main event / champion status. He can do some thing others dont want to try, but is that enough to make him "the man"? I could never understand why in WCW Jarrett was made the number 1 guy in a company brimming with talent that eclipsed anything he was able to do. Jeff is very lucky that somewhere, somebody thought it would be a good idea to give him a push and it seems to have stuck. However in a world where Miz is the champion, anything is possible.

::)
He was given a chance. Both by WWE and by TNA. I know for a fact WWE was offering him 750,000 per year to resign when his contract expired just prior to all this drug bust bullshit. He is a unique performer with lots of extreme highspots.

His problem?

PILLS, PILLS, PILLS.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2011, 04:52:41 AM »
Sure he's unique however i just dont see what others must for him to be #1. He doesnt have "it" to be world champ IMO, horrible choice to put the belt on.