Author Topic: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice  (Read 21137 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2012, 05:20:31 PM »
btw, this thread doesn't fall under that "10 page meme".....it has nothing to do with god, Diet soda, or christopher hitchens being "brave"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2012, 05:20:36 PM »
Rent the cheapest apartment you can tolerate.    At the end of three years, the extra 10 grand you saved on rent in your pocket make you much happier than any memories of a great view.

Never put yourself in a situation where you could be potentially be over your head, or hurt your credit if you get stuck.

And, remember, the buyer/renter has the leverage in this market.  If you feel an offer like the one you started may be too much, it probably is.

Good luck Taylor.
Y

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2012, 05:20:40 PM »
The warping of space-time do affect photons. Or are you referring to something else here?
Right, an indirect effect. It's not as if gravity is pulling on the photon, as it pulls on the planets in the solar system.

Warping of space time and gravitational force are two different things (as you know already).
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
You calling me stupid, thats rich. He can use his student loan however the fuck he chooses, its his loan, its his responsibility.

I get that. You're missing the point all together.

Xerxes

« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »
Oh and Coach, don't try to wiggle your way out of that one, you said "I KNEW IT, WE ARE PAYING FOR IT"

Holy shit

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2012, 05:22:51 PM »
btw, this thread doesn't fall under that "10 page meme".....it has nothing to do with god, Diet soda, or christopher hitchens being "brave"

Christopher Hitchens was a brave atheist that detested God and religion in all it forms and he most likely did not drink Diet soda. There.
from incomplete data

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2012, 05:23:48 PM »
Oh and Coach, don't try to wiggle your way out of that one, you said "I KNEW IT, WE ARE PAYING FOR IT"

Holy shit

Oh chill out will ya. So it's cool for bumz to spend a couple grand on aas and gh  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2012, 05:24:31 PM »

Holy shit

Nothing to wiggle out of. Unless his loan is privately funded I could careless.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2012, 05:25:02 PM »
Christopher Hitchens was a brave atheist that detested God and religion in all it forms and he most likely did not drink Diet soda. There.

not buying it/now you're being silly

Xerxes

« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2012, 05:26:00 PM »
Oh chill out will ya. So it's cool for bumz to spend a couple grand on aas and gh  ::)

Yes it is.

Have you ever had a loan Coach? To start your business maybe? For something else?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
not university of pheonix..  this university has every accreditation imagineable.. respected among business.. non profit.. you see its commercials on t.v. sometimes.. been featured in new york times, nightline, NPR... very good school..

I swear... what a headcase.

As usual it's going to go burst anyway, just like everything tbum talks to us about. Just like spermastase etc. Pathological immature liars. Living in their dreams, pretending to be someone they arent on the internet randomly once every month...Delusional and lost.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 09, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »
. Unless his loan is privately funded I could careless.

if you could care less than you would care less

let's get it right people

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2012, 05:29:54 PM »
No stupid, thats not what I was getting at. What I'm getting at unless his parents are helping him in some way she shouldn't be using the loan as a WANT but rather a NEED. I see too many students using they're student loan money on things OTHER than school. He said himself he's spoiled so thats what he WANTS but in reality he doesn't NEED something that expensive.....get it?? When comes up short for school he's going to be fucked.
he s not even going to understand what they ll be talking about at this shit school. Moron just got sent there by his parents who dont know what to do of his sorry ass and pay for everything, as long as he finally fucking go away from them. Dude is immature, ignorant, nobody knows what to do with him, not even himself. He's too fucking dumb to ever get any kind of degree. Apply for some shitty manual job once and for all and stick to it already, know your place tbum. Dont let your parents waste more of their money on your new delusional "plan". Without those poor black girls who want to go white at all costs to purify their genes and chose you to do so -rofl...- you d be nothing in this world.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #113 on: February 09, 2012, 05:30:29 PM »
If you rent that place but fail to upgrade your underwear, I'll be at a lost for words.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2012, 05:34:36 PM »
I won't read the whole thread but let me guess, tbombz is using his student loans for unnecesary/stupid things? Dude, you already have a lot of problems, you will be fucked after a couple of years if you act like a retard. No hating, just saying it as it is. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: February 09, 2012, 05:35:40 PM »
Yes it is.

Have you ever had a loan Coach? To start your business maybe? For something else?

LOL....I have a $1.4mil loan on my house and had loans on cars in the past. I started my business by handing out business cards so no loan was ever needed. I don't believe in being in debt and believe if you don't have the money to pay something in cash you can't afford it. Student loans, home loans and expanding a business is an exception as long it could be paid back. Look up the stats on student loan defaults (I also know they never go away unless you die).

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 09, 2012, 05:36:02 PM »
I won't read the whole thread but let me guess, tbombz is using his student loans for unnecesary/stupid things? Dude, you already have a lot of problems, you will be fucked after a couple of years if you act like a retard. No hating, just saying it as it is. 

Evidently he is taking out a loan to pay for apartment rent.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 09, 2012, 05:38:18 PM »
LOL....I have a $1.4mil loan on my house and had loans on cars in the past. I started my business by handing out business cards so no loan was ever needed. I don't believe in being in debt and believe if you don't have the money to pay something in cash you can't afford it. Student loans, home loans and expanding a business is an exception as long it could be paid back. Look up the stats on student loan defaults (I also know they never go away unless you die).

Brag much?

Xerxes

« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »

And who pays for your loan? You, am I right?

(PS: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/default-student-loan-29859.html  ::))

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #119 on: February 09, 2012, 05:45:17 PM »
Right, an indirect effect. It's not as if gravity is pulling on the photon, as it pulls on the planets in the solar system.

Warping of space time and gravitational force are two different things (as you know already).
i was failry certain that the warping of space time and light that passes through it was due to the gravitational effects of large bodies of mass. untill you said this. looked into, seems like i was correct.  mind expanding on your position or providing some sources that do?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2012, 05:45:50 PM »
first u say u have a 1.4 million dollar loan then you say u dont believe in debt and pay for everything with cash... such typical coach blah blah ballonie, gotta love him

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2012, 05:48:57 PM »
yes, tbombz is a fool trying to live the MTV lifestyle

a single room is more than adequate and for more realistic

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2012, 05:53:54 PM »
And who pays for your loan? You, am I right?

(PS: http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/default-student-loan-29859.html  ::))

Yes, I do. But right now there is a push to forgive student loans simply because they cannot be paid back, that leave us on the hook. Those loans eventually get paid back....by us. Do you feel thats right? Tbombs is obviously in a situation where his eye's are bigger than his head. He's getting into something he cannot afford and pretty soon something has to give....the student loan.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2012, 05:55:53 PM »
Do you mean 'could not care less' and 'publicly!?' Coach? Has your account been hacked?    ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2012, 05:58:35 PM »
perhaps Coach and tbombz are related?