Author Topic: What do the bees know that we dont?  (Read 3864 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What do the bees know that we dont?
« on: September 21, 2011, 04:50:51 PM »
  ???

Why are they leaving and where are they going?

Bodybuilding related, get some bee pollen from Vince G.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: What do the bees know that we dont?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 04:51:56 PM »
  ???

Cell phones  :-\

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 04:54:10 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 04:54:35 PM »
honey never spoils

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 04:57:22 PM »
bees sleep at night, cockroaches lurk and eat at night.

bee larva is in jeopardy.

could be canada?  i don't think their borders are free to the mexican invasion.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 05:40:45 PM »
 ???

Bodybuilding related, get some bee pollen from Vince G.
Apparently most Am Honey bees have disappeared..European honeys have been imported to replace them.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 06:18:04 PM »
Give bees a chance
U

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 12:06:52 AM »
The recent ‘Disappearing bees” phenomenon is a definite sign of the state of our environment nowadays, Bees are very sensitive to environmental changes, (they're like the canary in the mine shaft)
Entomologists think it's a combo of low level pesticides (Crop spraying) and a virus/stress combo, no one is 100% sure why it's happening. But it's fact the bees worldwide are slowly dying out.
Considering most of the food we eat is directly and indirectly dependant on pollination by bees, it very serious. A world without bees could mean extinction for a lot of plants, animals species and even possibly humans in the long term.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 12:30:31 AM »
The recent ‘Disappearing bees” phenomenon is a definite sign of the state of our environment nowadays, Bees are very sensitive to environmental changes, (they're like the canary in the mine shaft)
Entomologists think it's a combo of low level pesticides (Crop spraying) and a virus/stress combo, no one is 100% sure why it's happening. But it's fact the bees worldwide are slowly dying out.
Considering most of the food we eat is directly and indirectly dependant on pollination by bees, it very serious. A world without bees could mean extinction for a lot of plants, animals species and even possibly humans in the long term.

Note to self', buy out Home Depot's fruit and vegatable seeds...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 12:39:47 AM »
Note to self', buy out Home Depot's fruit and vegatable seeds...

Another reason to buy organic veg/fruit (No pesticides) and help Save the Bees. Pesiticide companies/reps make a Killing (literally) pushing their poison on farmers nowadays.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 12:46:08 AM »
The Happening :D
l

io856

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 12:47:54 AM »
Its the airbourne THC! ala suckmymuscle  :D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 12:51:23 AM »
Well, I hope it is the environment and not the *economy* ::)

They say bees are smart...

And are equivalent to "Royalty"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 12:53:45 AM »
dont give a fuck  about bees, as long as they dont stop making honey. One of nature's true gems I could eat the stuff by the bottle. MMMMMMMMMMMM
l

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 12:55:27 AM »
dont give a fuck  about bees, as long as they dont stop making honey. One of nature's true gems I could eat the stuff by the bottle. MMMMMMMMMMMM

Are you fat? I mean, that is pure sugar.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 01:05:22 AM »
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 01:11:17 AM »
Are you fat? I mean, that is pure sugar.

I dont use it that much... postworkout with slin shot
l

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 01:14:31 AM »
I dont use it that much... postworkout with slin shot

Honey's a great post workout carb source  ;)...

Research Shows Honey Increases Recuperation After Workouts.

research study recently presented at the annual National Strength and Conditioning Association meeting strongly suggests that combining honey with a protein supplement after training may boost post-workout recuperation and favor better blood sugar maintenance after exercise.
Protein supplements are widely used to increase one's intake of dietary protein. Protein need increases among individuals engaged in intense activities such as weight training, running, step aerobics and many competitive sports. Previous studies have shown that a combination of carbohydrates and protein supplement has been shown in to boost muscle energy recuperation and may favor better response to training. "We were pleased to find that powdered honey promoted favorable changes in post-exercise markers of metabolism equal to that of the current standard, maltodextrin," says Dr. Richard Kreider, lead investigator of the study and Director of the Exercise and Sport Nutrition Laboratory at the University of Memphis. "We also found that the group receiving honey as the carbohydrate source did not display the typical drop in blood sugar 60 minutes after taking the other forms of carbohydrates. These findings support our previous study on honey."
The current study involved a group of 39 weight-trained athletes both male and female. Subjects underwent an intensive weight-lifting workout and then immediately consumed a protein supplement blended with sugar, maltodextrin, or honey as the carbohydrate source. Only the honey group maintained optimal blood sugar levels throughout the two hours following the workout. Additionally, subjects taking honey showed favorable changes in a hormone ratio that indicates a positive muscle recuperative state. "Our data suggest that honey functions well in all of the aspects associated with post-workout recuperation and energy repletion. In addition, honey appears to stand out as perhaps even a better source of carbohydrate to ingest with post-workout protein supplements," added Dr. Kreider. "In addition to promoting muscle recuperation and glycogen (carbohydrates stored in muscle) restoration, honey-protein combinations also seem well suited to sustain favorable blood sugar concentrations after training."
What's in honey that imparts these important effects? How would honey work as a transporter for creatine? These are some questions that could further the research into this area of increasing the results you get with weight training.
I would say this research is quite compelling and would certainly suggest adding and ounce of honey to your post workout protein supplement.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 01:19:08 AM »
thanks for posting the info. Raw honey has tons of health benefits and the shit never fails me. I was hypo and minutes from  death but it saved my life :D I always keep a jar in the kitchen after that. I was slamming 10-20 iu of R with no carbs lol. It was called "the no fat gain insulin protocol" I read on another board. You eat like 600 grams of protein and no carbs,  and  basicly pray it keeps you off the floor. ;D oh well live and learn
l

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 01:30:17 AM »
No worries, I also use raw dark coloured honey post workout after reading research on it's benefits, found it works great too - 7000,25 % better than celltech  :D My father's a part time commercial Beefarmer here in South Africa so i got a steady supply.

here's another bit of info I found you may find useful...

Q:   
Would honey be a better carbohydrate choice than say sugar or glucose? Also, what about its effect on insulin levels?

A: (By Dr. Paul Cribb)   
Recently, nutritional science has revealed that honey may provide bodybuilders and other athletes with a number of benefits aside from being a natural sweetener. According to research completed by food chemist Nicki Engeseth at the University of Illinois, honey offers an array of antioxidants like those found in fruits, vegetables and tea. The darker the honey, the richer it is in antioxidants. A person can boost the antioxidant content of their diet simply by using dark honey where sugar would be normally used (such as coffee, tea or oatmeal).

From an insulin management perspective, honey is a natural mix of glucose and fructose and therefore it is digested a little differently to other carbohydrates. When compared to sugar, honey has less of an impact on blood glucose but is better at maintaining steady insulin levels in the blood. The results of another study showed that adding honey to a protein shake restored and maintained blood glucose (and insulin) in the hours after a bodybuilding workout. Restoring and maintaining blood glucose/insulin levels after training promotes a stronger anabolic response to ensure quicker recovery and better gains. Therefore, it definitely wouldn’t hurt to add some honey to your post workout shake. Just remember to factor honey’s calorie content into your eating plan. A table spoon of honey provides 64 calories.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 01:49:17 AM »
Ask "naturalwonder83," he knows a thing or two about bees...

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 07:07:55 AM »
Ask "naturalwonder83," he knows a thing or two about bees...

lolz

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 07:43:37 AM »
Table sugar is also constructed of 1/2 glucose and 1/2 fructose.... yippee.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 09:22:19 AM »
Bee's have been on the move ever since the Hierarchy started upping the amount of weather manipulation/chemtrails for the past couple of decades.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 09:41:47 AM »
Maybe Monsonto is behind it all?
Because they want to have seed that needs to be planted every year, that cannot be pollinated...at least this is what some homeless man told me on the side of the street the other day.