Author Topic: Fat Woman trying to start a revolution to get women to love their bodies fat  (Read 3940 times)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Fat people shouldn't think their bodies are beautiful because they're not. But it's a problem when these thin women in that video describe themselves as someone who needs to lose weight or describe themselves as flabby.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Goog comment below the article: It's about striving to be better. Fine if you tell yourself there is nothing wrong with you. But there's a big gap between 'nothing wrong' and 'optimal'.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Another fat slop who's seeking for excuses...

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Fucking Alex23 will do anything for attention

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
They are free to love their obesity but dont demand that I or anyone else love it too.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
So this time last year she wanted a tummy tuck and boob job, but now she loves being fat, strong past credentials on showing loving your fat body is achievable long term

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
So this time last year she wanted a tummy tuck and boob job, but now she loves being fat, strong past credentials on showing loving your fat body is achievable long term

She's not saying that she's loved her body all this time. Her point is that she's always hated her body, regardless of what it looked like, and now she's trying to be comfortable with herself and trying to help other people be comfortable with themselves.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
everyone knows full well that fat folk don't deserve love

Army of One

• Getbig V

She's not saying that she's loved her body all this time. Her point is that she's always hated her body, regardless of what it looked like, and now she's trying to be comfortable with herself and trying to help other people be comfortable with themselves.

"Trying" is the key word here, people have tried for centuries to feel good being fat, it doesn't work because in the end they realise they are lying to themselves and people and themselves hate because they are fat unattractive swine.

the trainer

Why is it that humans try to force others to like them, if I find you disgusting or I hate you thats how it is and nothing is going to change that.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
"Trying" is the key word here, people have tried for centuries to feel good being fat, it doesn't work because in the end they realise they are lying to themselves and people and themselves hate because they are fat unattractive swine.

Like I said, it's understandable for fat people to hate themselves, but for somebody to look good and to hate themselves, that's fucked up

falco

• Getbig V
Women are weak so it's normal them to have insecurities about everything, self body image included.
Photoshopped pics in every magazine of perfect women really doesn't help.
Same in bodybuilding; Lot's of morphed and enhanced pics these days. Trying to achieved that only leads to frustration.

bradistani

• Getbig V

she 's more fuackable 'after'

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
One thing for sure women are more hard on them self than guys when it comes to looks and being in shape. A guy can look like a gargoyle and be fat but when he looks in the mirror he sees a stud looking back. So many hot girls are so insecure when they look in the mirror. Most guys will describe them self as 8 or 9's when they in actuality look ugly.

I can't count how many times I watched a football game on tv and another guy will say I'm the same size as that 6'2" 245lbs linebacker. Yes, the same weight but the NFL er is lean and you're a slob.   

viking1

• Getbig V

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
One thing for sure women are more hard on them self than guys when it comes to looks and being in shape. A guy can look like a gargoyle and be fat but when he looks in the mirror he sees a stud looking back. So many hot girls are so insecure when they look in the mirror. Most guys will describe them self as 8 or 9's when they in actuality look ugly.

I can't count how many times I watched a football game on tv and another guy will say I'm the same size as that 6'2" 245lbs linebacker. Yes, the same weight but the NFL er is lean and you're a slob.   

And women don't lie about their weight, length, age, and so on?
An out of shape person won't feel confident with someone in shape, hence that most men don't care.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
This speaks to a wider point (pun intended) because today people are so fixated on what they look like almost at the expense of everything else. You meet so many great looking women in life that have zero personalities. I like good looking women but they have to have something else, some spirit or what's the point?

Henda

• Getbig V
the fat disgusting piece of stinking shit should be publicly roasted on a spit like the obese pig she is for this shit

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And women don't lie about their weight, length, age, and so on?
An out of shape person won't feel confident with someone in shape, hence that most men don't care.

Of course some women lie about their age and weight. The same way a steroid user won't take a compliment on their physique by saying, " I just want you to know I normally don't look like this. I take steroids."

You're last line, ( An out of shape person won't feel confident with someone in shape, hence that most men don't care.) I have no clue what you are trying to convey.  Most men don't care  because they don't hang out with fit people?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Notice she's trying to raise $200,000 to pay for her tummy tuck and boob job campaign to help fat wimmin love their fat body.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Of course some women lie about their age and weight. The same way a steroid user won't take a compliment on their physique by saying, " I just want you to know I normally don't look like this. I take steroids."

You're last line, ( An out of shape person won't feel confident with someone in shape, hence that most men don't care.) I have no clue what you are trying to convey.  Most men don't care  because they don't hang out with fit people?

No, I mean that an out of shape person tends to feel insecure with someone who's in shape.

Sophus

• Getbig IV

Seriously somehow she seems extremely hot to me

The Onion

• Getbig III
Did not listen to her (no sound) but she should lose some weight.

Her hamstrings also needs a lot of work.  >:(

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Contrary to popular opinion, the truth is more likely to hurt than set you free.

In this era of food abundance and marketing campaigns designed to make people eat a lot, it's never been harder to maintain proper bodyweight and most people just don't have what it takes to do so.