Author Topic: how does a getbigger dress in real life?  (Read 53966 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: how does a getbigger dress in real life?
« Reply #200 on: October 08, 2013, 02:14:15 AM »
lots of metrosexual men that pluck their eyebrows in this thread

no plucking, but I do get them buzzed with a #1 when I get a haircut. 3g/test a week will do that to a guy.. at least I don't need to shave my back.... yet.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #201 on: October 08, 2013, 02:39:43 AM »
I really don't care about your dad.. or anybody's dad on here.

hell, your father sounds like a lot of my clients, and I hear them bitch every day about their lazy, ungrateful children....clients who own multiple homes.. summer homes, winter homes, homes they own/rent overseas, clients with their own private jets, clients who started from NOTHING and build net worths of 6, 20, 50, 80million and everywhere in between. These are the same clients who will write me a check for $40k after a 20second glance at the first 2 pages of a 10page business plan I wrote up overnight, but won't loan our front desk guy $40 for gas money so he can get to work. I can talk to them about interest rates, implied volatility, property taxes in this city vs. that city, rental income, passive income, short-interest, production costs in their textile company, shipping costs of their avocado orchards, ect... ect... ect... what the fuck can you talk to your dad about? besides asking him for money and giving him excuses as to WHY you're not amounting to SHIT in life?  

and 'impressing you with my conquests'? please dude... nice try. get some some new material.

'some personal trainer', well, that's one of the things I do. I run a business... a few businesses actually. don't confuse me with some 24hr Fitness $12/hr fly-by-night trainer...... besides, what do you do? what goals do you have? do you have ANY clue or plan to achieve those goals? you're too dumb and immature to be a lawyer or doctor... too shortsighted and ignorant and unmotivated to run a business, let alone start one from the ground up, either with your own money or somebody else's (those are called 'investors', and you'd need to know how to write a business plan for that... you're at least 10 years from comprehending how that works).... I could go on, and on, and on with this with you, but it'd be a waste of time... hell, you don't even have to answer these questions for me or anyone else on here, but it'd be a benefit to you (and you alone) to answer them to yourself.

as for me? I've been doing what i'm doing for a long, long time. Only difference is now, I do what I do very well. I've made mistakes along the way and learned from them. I've had successful businesses, and I've had businesses fail for various reasons.

I do very well. I'm not "rich", but i'm comfortable & my family is comfortable. (my "family", I mean my kids, my ex, her nieces, my gf, my gf's kid, my gf's nieces and nephews... I have a lot of people depending on me.. how many people do you have depending on you? zero... just wandering through life aimlessly spending your fathers money and talking like you know something on internet bbing message boards. you're clueless, you admit it yourself.)

you have access to money... but you can't even create an opportunity to CREATE YOUR OWN MONEY with borrowed money from your father.

So let me get this straight- You have multiple multi million dollar clients writing you 40k checks within 10 minutes of   knowing you, but are still so broke to where you have to break the law to make a whopping 10-15 dollar profit selling a 30 dollar vial of testosterone propionate? 
 afterall, that's why you  said yourself you couldn't post a picture. ;D

Nothing to see here, just another  dumbass trying to sound smart, impressive, and in the know catching himself  in lie after lie ....
l

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 08, 2013, 02:42:20 AM »
My ex would pluck my eyebrows. Just the loose ones. No major shaping or anything.

<-- 100% Hetro.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #203 on: October 08, 2013, 03:07:43 AM »
Carhartt makes good quality casual stuff ime.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2013, 03:11:44 AM »
I use my razor when I'm shaving and kind of graze my eyebrows to get the loose ones. Gotta be careful or you can Vanilla Ice yourself.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #205 on: October 08, 2013, 03:14:48 AM »
So let me get this straight- You have multiple multi million dollar clients writing you 40k checks within 10 minutes of   knowing you, but are still so broke to where you have to break the law to make a whopping 10-15 dollar profit selling a 30 dollar vial of testosterone propionate? 
 afterall, that's why you  said yourself you couldn't post a picture. ;D

Nothing to see here, just another  dumbass trying to sound smart, impressive, and in the know catching himself  in lie after lie ....

after 10 mins of knowing me? you really are dense kid.

you're a loser, kid. with a rich father. zero goals.. you have zero experience... your whole life is based on lies to women to trick them into sleeping with you. you're going live... hell... you DO live an admittedly LONELY LIFE.

maybe you should just tie a rope and hang yourself, it's inevitable.

and it's $50, and I make a $48.50 profit kid ;)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #206 on: October 08, 2013, 03:27:55 AM »
It has to be skin tight.

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: October 08, 2013, 08:29:30 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #208 on: October 08, 2013, 08:33:11 AM »

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #209 on: October 08, 2013, 08:44:21 AM »
Hey I was close.

You work for a big outfit or one of the 'cannon fodder' pmc's?
It was one of the big 3

I only do contract training for them now though. Back to LE, and in talks with 2 big training companies.

Bench

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #210 on: October 08, 2013, 08:53:10 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #211 on: October 08, 2013, 08:57:23 AM »
I just like the fact that when I write something that is intentionally obnoxious, it gets picked up on

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: October 08, 2013, 08:59:07 AM »
I just like the fact that when I write something that is intentionally obnoxious, it gets picked up on

8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #213 on: October 08, 2013, 09:55:16 AM »
;)..IT DOES..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 08, 2013, 10:44:45 AM »
I use my razor when I'm shaving and kind of graze my eyebrows to get the loose ones. Gotta be careful or you can Vanilla Ice yourself.

Wait until you get to be my age and your eyebrows start going crazy.  Mine would probably look like Andy Rooney's did if I didn't trim them. Never bothered plucking them though. The shape just is what it is.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #215 on: October 08, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »
In general Cargo trousers or jeans and a tshirt or casual shirt with adidas originals or boots

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2013, 11:22:50 AM »
describe your thoughts on what is a decent every day way to dress

these ;D ::)
F

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2013, 11:33:56 AM »
 8)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2013, 11:35:56 AM »
8)

double breasted with gold buttons... and a Windsor knot...

I do no approve. lol

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2013, 11:42:47 AM »
double breasted with gold buttons... and a Windsor knot...

I do no approve. lol
lol..its my uniform

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2013, 11:44:18 AM »
lol..its my uniform

take a screenshot of my post and show it to your boss... tell him I said to call me "or else".  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2013, 11:47:26 AM »

i love your posts like that

especially when the twinks jump all over it  ;D
T

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2013, 11:49:49 AM »
take a screenshot of my post and show it to your boss... tell him I said to call me "or else".  ;)
Hahaha!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 08, 2013, 11:51:29 AM »
In general Cargo trousers or jeans and a tshirt or casual shirt with adidas originals or boots

Not that it makes any difference, but cargo pants are out of style. Flat front chinos are back in.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls