Author Topic: cravings during pct?  (Read 1484 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
cravings during pct?
« on: June 16, 2008, 12:25:34 PM »
wtf  :-\

im in the 3rd week of my pct (finishing it in one week), and the cravings i have are unbearable....i have junk food almost everyday.

Is that normal? could it be related to estrogen? I'm hungry as a pregnant woman.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: cravings during pct?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »
You better clean it up man!  Post cycle has got to be the absolute worst time to indulge in junk food.

Maybe you're just on a carb rollercoaster.  Set yourself to eating clean and often with a small amount of low GI carbs in each meal.  That should cure junk cravings.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 02:00:19 PM »
binge eat on broccoli  ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »
binge eat on broccoli  ;)

I eat green beans instead.....funny thing is that when i dieted i had less cravings than now even with more calories at my pct.........

shit, this thing must stop.  :)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 02:13:57 PM »
I eat green beans instead.....funny thing is that when i dieted i had less cravings than now even with more calories at my pct.........

shit, this thing must stop.  :)
i love green beans dude.. stema them them put on a bunch of salt.. mmm.....  thats good eating dude and i cant believe people say eating good food has to be unhealthy

ever try the white green beans ? those are bomb too

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 02:19:44 PM »
i love green beans dude.. stema them them put on a bunch of salt.. mmm.....  thats good eating dude and i cant believe people say eating good food has to be unhealthy

ever try the white green beans ? those are bomb too

I usually switch veggies from brocolli to green beans and vise versa....

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 02:47:59 PM »
cucumber sticks with low fat garlic sauce, i would not call that eating though, more like spending time. Or just have massive steak, that's allways good for you...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 06:24:47 PM »
This happened to me on my last cycle. I didn't understand what was going on. While I was on, I didn't have much of a appetite but during my PCT I was hungry like a beast.  >:(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 09:21:22 PM »
This is not all that uncommon. A lot of guys have a hard time while on PCT...this is also why a lot of guys end up gaining a lot of unnecessary BF after their cycle.

The PCT time period, and more importantly, the initial post PCT time period is one of the most important time frames for some selfdiscipline. There are no tricks, no magic solutions. Just man up and do what you know you're supposed to be doing.

In short, stop eating junk like a fat pig or you will end up a fat pig.