Author Topic: Nicole Richie Popped for DUI  (Read 2024 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Nicole Richie Popped for DUI
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 07:46:17 AM »
LOL... you'd lock up a drunk driver but not a war criminal!!

::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 08:16:32 AM »
Thank you.  This bitch needs to be locked up.  She gets away with everything.  Rehab obviously didn't/doesn;t work.  If you have money you can get whatever you want.
hahaha, oh brother, cap86 sounds a little too emotionally involved in this one, my guess is that he tried hooking up with a really skinny chick one time and she laughed her ass off when he took off his pants and she saw that he was hung like a light switch.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 08:37:01 AM »
hahaha, oh brother, cap86 sounds a little too emotionally involved in this one, my guess is that he tried hooking up with a really skinny chick one time and she laughed her ass off when he took off his pants and she saw that he was hung like a light switch.
Always the clever one.  No, two things influence my opinion.  One, the law.  Two, I know people who have problems like this and never do anything about it and nobody ever makes them.
Squishy face retard

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 10:24:55 AM »
She was on the news in a bikini pic.  Man she looks like a Auschwitz survivor.  Aren't curves back, and that washed our "heroin sheik" look out?  I'd split her in 2 ;D.  Probably kill her up the azz. ;D ;D  Get her to one of those all you can eat buffets in Vegas, quick!
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio