Author Topic: Would you convert to Islam?  (Read 4246 times)

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Would you convert to Islam?
« on: April 01, 2024, 05:20:43 PM »
Assume it's down to a vote/referendum.

Assume it means women have to shut the fuck up.

The liberal left can't be whores no more.

The border is enforced.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Would you convert to Islam?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 05:25:43 PM »
NO.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 05:42:11 PM »
Only under threat of the sword.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 05:45:39 PM »
I’d rather be beheaded.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 05:57:35 PM »

The border is enforced.

Ive thought about this.( I haven't seriously cconsidered converting to islam) what I mean is: strict enforcement of laws, prohibit homosexuality, women are modest and know their place, no tolerating the new age liberal agenda.

It's a very conservative religion. Surprised most getbiggers aren't more open to it.

To me, it's a severe religion,  it demands obedience and  loyalty. Ive known non-practicing muslims and strict devotees and Ive never had a problem with any of them in real life. But generally I think religion is bunk.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2024, 05:58:24 PM »
I would rather we kill all the mooslimes that won't leave and deport the stragglers.  Have any here actually seen someone having their head cut off?  Not a pretty sight but better to do it to the mooslimes than to have them do it to you and then rape your cattle and butcher your women.

I will NEVER submit to islime.  I am certain the cucks here already have.  Fuque hoMohammed the Pedo Profit and the Getbig Glory-Hole Gang 3some of Ag007, Prime and LNM.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 06:00:11 PM »
I would rather we kill all the mooslimes that won't leave and deport the stragglers.  Have any here actually seen someone having their head cut off?  Not a pretty sight but better to do it to the mooslimes than to have them do it to you and then rape your cattle and butcher your women.

I will NEVER submit to islime.  I am certain the cucks here already have.  Fuque hoMohammed the Pedo Profit and the Getbig Glory-Hole Gang 3some of Ag007, Prime and LNM.

Yeah buddy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2024, 06:06:02 PM »
Yeah buddy.

Amen, my brother! So many have no idea of the atrocities of islime.  Demorats would have no problem kneeling and bobbing for balls on some smelly arab scrotum.  They also are the pedo party so islime supports buggering young boys (look up "Chai Boys").  And buggering one another rather than "defiling" themselves out of wedlock with a woman.

Fuque islime!

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 07:02:56 PM »

To me, it's a severe religion,  it demands obedience and  loyalty. Ive known non-practicing muslims and strict devotees and Ive never had a problem with any of them in real life. But generally I think religion is bunk.
It's really odd, non religious people can never truly know how bad Islam is.

It's only when you become religious when you realize how batshit insane they truly are. To a lot of atheists, all religions are equally out of bounds. I genuinely tried to get into Islam and it's when you're trying to like the religion you realize how insane it is.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2024, 07:40:40 PM »
Not so. Lifelong atheist (albeit one of the anomalies - right wing ) and not much concerns me more than fundamentalist Islam.  It amuses me that the left panders to them so submissively as they’ll likely throw their poster children off of buildings if they get the numbers.

Never mind what a group does when they are a poor oppressed minority. Worry about the examples of when they get power. Islam has a pretty consistent track record.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2024, 07:50:44 PM »

Never mind what a group does when they are a poor oppressed minority. Worry about the examples of when they get power. Islam has a pretty consistent track record.

My favorite game, name one Islamic country you'd ever consider moving to.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2024, 07:53:05 PM »
We play that here is Australia too. For a while my joke answer was the UK but it’s not funny any more.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2024, 08:08:16 PM »
It's really odd, non religious people can never truly know how bad Islam is.

It's only when you become religious when you realize how batshit insane they truly are. To a lot of atheists, all religions are equally out of bounds. I genuinely tried to get into Islam and it's when you're trying to like the religion you realize how insane it is.

I'm atheist. I haven't given it a lot of thought but I think I do rank them

Judaism- Okay, you're into following a narcissistic god who get's angry and kills entire cities, the earth, save for what is on an ark etc... Demands blood sacrifices and is ok with owning and beating slaves

Christians - You believe what Jews believe but don't like the horror of the Old testament God but will certainly cherry pick scriptures from it that fit your ideology. You love the fact your can sin like every other human yet you are forgiven.... just have to accept the story he died and rose. And you really don't have to put a lot of effort into it. Just say you believe mainly as an insurance policy. Some of you use cherry picked scripture to support your racist views. (There are a minority of Christians that actually try and live as Jesus preached, and those have my respect, just aren't a whole lot of them)

Muslims- Living in the Old Testiment if the OT was made into a horror movie.

Mormons- Close to flat earthers.. The original story of how Joseph started the religion is so whacked, a play has been made out of it.

The list could go on, but in reality, I think there is a hierarchy to the bat shit craziness of religions, but they are all equally wrong in the end

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2024, 10:09:23 PM »
I'm atheist. I haven't given it a lot of thought but I think I do rank them

The list could go on, but in reality, I think there is a hierarchy to the bat shit craziness of religions, but they are all equally wrong in the end

What does wrong entail?

Pantheism is not something you can be wrong about, yet it's basically where I'm at.

The universe is god, you can't really refute that. If you know your physics this is a really low effort claim to make.

Religiosity is a spectrum, only Islam is truly dependent on a rigid definition of god and existence. Plenty of Jews, Christians and Hindu's who are flexible with their religion.

Nothing more terrifying to the western mind than the realization we're perpetually stuck in the middle. Saying there's no god with certainty is just insanity, saying god is properly descried by a book is equally insane.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2024, 10:35:32 PM »

Religiosity is a spectrum, only Islam is truly dependent on a rigid definition of god and existence. Plenty of Jews, Christians and Hindu's who are flexible with their religion.

If you want to be flexible why have a religion at all. Surely many followers of religions want something firm and long lasting, some truths you can always depend on. Many here don't want the flexibilty of LGBTQI+ and gender ideology, it's wrong and it's always wrong. If a religion can mean anything it ends up meaning nothing, brcause absolutely everything goes. Well not everything, you can't recite certain parts of the bible in public without going to jail,  for example this, "Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children." Certain people were very upset this quote was going to be in Gibson's Jesus movie and tried to shut it down.

Or this, erase it and never mention it or you will be erased lol.

"26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

"27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2024, 12:02:02 AM »
I’d rather be beheaded.
That will be arraigned if they take over. ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2024, 02:15:21 AM »
NEVER!

We need another Crusade to cleanse
all Islamic Filt from the West and Europe!

Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2024, 02:20:51 AM »
No way, but leftists tend to support Islam for some strange reason.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2024, 03:13:07 AM »

The border is enforced.

NO

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2024, 03:49:20 AM »
No because i refuse to wipe with my hand

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2024, 04:53:55 AM »
Libturdz are very confused.
Support Muzzies who chuck ghey people off buildings.
Then support ghey people and trannies like they are war heroes.

They cant tell their ass-holes from their pie-holes.
spew shit out each end...
Retarded cult.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2024, 05:02:36 AM »
All religions are illogical.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2024, 06:12:28 AM »
No. Never. Better die.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2024, 06:46:47 AM »
NEVER!

We need another Crusade to cleanse
all Islamic Filt from the West and Europe!

You might wanna check your history. The 4th Crusade ended up killing Christians and destroying the most powerful Christian bulkward of the time against the Muslims.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2024, 07:13:41 AM »

I can sacrifice some collateral damage if we cleanse all the Muzzie Filt!

You can't make an Omelet without breaking some Eggs!

The Goal is a Muzzie-free West/Europe!

There will be obstacles of course.
Q