Author Topic: How are steroid selling websites legal?  (Read 4608 times)

J Grey

How are steroid selling websites legal?
« on: December 18, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »
I'm looking at an issue of "EXERCISE" and there is plenty of ads for
websites like "legalsteroids.com"
where they sell steroids over the net, and there are plenty more of these websites around the web
how are these websites legal when selling steroids is not?
in the magazine they're advertising everything from D-Bol to Anodrol, Winni, HGH, whatever

how is this legal?  ???

isteroids.com has a pretty good selection too, somebody call the FBI?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: How are steroid selling websites legal?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 04:02:54 PM »
Depends on the location of the servers and distribution. Not illegal everywhere.
U

J Grey

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 04:05:55 PM »
Depends on the location of the servers and distribution. Not illegal everywhere.

they're located in Florida, and there are plenty more of these websites in the USA so  ???

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 04:06:24 PM »
they're located in Florida, and there are plenty more of these websites in the USA so  ???

Hint: Legalsteroids doesn't sell steroids.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 04:11:14 PM »
Are they writing scrips?
U

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »
where they sell steroids over the net, and there are plenty more of these websites around the web
in the magazine they're advertising everything from D-Bol to Anodrol, Winni, HGH, whatever

how is this legal?  ???

Go ahead a purchase something from one of these sites and see how long it takes for the FEDS to show up at your door. That's how legal it is....  :o

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »
They write prescriptions and that makes it legal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »
some are legit, some are scams, some are actually set up by the feds :)

You're better off dating an ugly girl whose dad is a doctor, and getting a nice TRT script for 800 mg test enanthate a week.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 07:52:27 PM »

how is this legal?  ???

no need, they already know ;)
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 07:55:20 PM »
Haha yup..you see how easy they can suck noobs like AXA in though..

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »

Yeah if I was going to use steroids, i'd find a good source. That internet stuff is pretty risky.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2008, 07:58:49 PM »
Yeah if I was going to use steroids, i'd find a good source. That internet stuff is pretty risky.
That site also advertises in magazines..they dont sell steroids but so called alternatives.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2008, 07:59:15 PM »
If I remember correctly legalsteroids.com is owned by Fizogen and doesn't sell roids just crap with steroid-like names. The same people that brought us The Strap!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 08:09:12 PM »
If I remember correctly legalsteroids.com is owned by Fizogen and doesn't sell roids just crap with steroid-like names. The same people that brought us The Strap!

Do they soak it in test or something?
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »
You wrap them round ya cock giving an anabolic surge

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2008, 08:16:04 PM »
Lots of knowledge in this thread ::)
I am a big baby

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2008, 08:20:52 PM »

Enormous Increases In Maximum Power And Reps During Your Workouts!

Get ready to experience the Impossible! Enormous increase in maximum power and reps during your workouts, within Seconds of wearing this amazing product plus dramatically enhance your energy, mental focus and endurance levels.

The Strap is simply the most powerful performance enhancement innovation in the history of mankind! The extreme and Instantaneous effect on endurance, strength and mental focus is unlike anything ever to hit the market before! Fizogen has once again kicked down the door of possibilities and introduces the most powerful Unfair Advantage in the history of sports and bodybuilding.

Adjustable Necklace/Wristband For Men And Women

The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when exercising or competing, and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe how powerful it is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or wear it in the gym!

Perform more reps...acquire more endurance...feel more mental focus...harness more power! Simply destroy your competition and annihilate your previous limitations within seconds of wearing it! It's time to try something new that works...It's time to Get Strapped!

Testimonial

"To train at the high intensity level required to become a 4 time UFC Champion, I must always incorporate new strategies and research into my training regimen. Learning about new and innovative technologies, training techniques and dieting methods has enabled me to remain at the top level of my sport at 42 years of age. Performance enhancement through bio-energy technologies, including acupressure, has always played a big part of my competitive career to help fix and prime my body.

The Strap is an innovation that taps this bio-energy technology with strength and balance effects that can be instantly felt! The performance enhancement effects are so extreme, it just doesn't seem to be real. The Strap is definitely something I would highly recommend to anyone. I'm sure the guys back in training camp will be fighting to get their hands on one once I test them!"

Randy "The Natural" Couture
4 Time UFC World Champion - Mixed Martial Arts

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2008, 10:53:03 PM »

Get ready to experience the Impossible! Enormous increase in maximum power and reps during your workouts, within Seconds of wearing this amazing product plus dramatically enhance your energy, mental focus and endurance levels.

The Strap is simply the most powerful performance enhancement innovation in the history of mankind! The extreme and Instantaneous effect on endurance, strength and mental focus is unlike anything ever to hit the market before! Fizogen has once again kicked down the door of possibilities and introduces the most powerful Unfair Advantage in the history of sports and bodybuilding.

The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when exercising or competing, and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe how powerful it is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or wear it in the gym!

Perform more reps...acquire more endurance...feel more mental focus...harness more power! Simply destroy your competition and annihilate your previous limitations within seconds of wearing it! It's time to try something new that works...It's time to Get Strapped!

Testimonial

"To train at the high intensity level required to become a 4 time UFC Champion, I must always incorporate new strategies and research into my training regimen. Learning about new and innovative technologies, training techniques and dieting methods has enabled me to remain at the top level of my sport at 42 years of age. Performance enhancement through bio-energy technologies, including acupressure, has always played a big part of my competitive career to help fix and prime my body.

The Strap is an innovation that taps this bio-energy technology with strength and balance effects that can be instantly felt! The performance enhancement effects are so extreme, it just doesn't seem to be real. The Strap is definitely something I would highly recommend to anyone. I'm sure the guys back in training camp will be fighting to get their hands on one once I test them!"

HAHAHAHHAHA And people buy this?
A

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2008, 12:43:01 AM »

how is this legal?  ???

It's legal because they are not technically steroids. Many of these drugs are steroid alternatives or steroidal drugs that have had their physical structure changed and modified.

For example, take for instance "Real" Dbol, "Methandrostenolone" dbol's makeup is "19-nor-androst-4-en-3-one-17beta-ol" Alter those numbers slightly and you have a legal alternative made up of steroidal drugs. Yes eventually it will become illegal, then the complany selling it will simply change the chemical makeup making it legal again

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2008, 02:03:07 AM »

Testimonial

this is the biggest BS i have read in my life. This makes Johnny Falcon and muscletech ads look like a science publication.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2008, 02:06:23 AM »
damn, i gotta go get me one of them straps..... :o
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 02:11:49 AM »
damn, i gotta go get me one of them straps..... :o

buy two, then you can triple your bench press.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 02:13:44 AM »
Now I'm actually kinda glad Brock Lesnar beat Randys ass after reading that endorsement.