Author Topic: Social Security is a...  (Read 349 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Social Security is a...
« on: February 11, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »
Ponzi scheme.  Lets arrest Congress and the President and prosecute them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Social Security is a...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 03:01:55 PM »
Ponzi scheme.  Lets arrest Congress and the President and prosecute them.

Its a madoff scheme.  Pay the old investors with new money.  Keep it going by getting new workers into the system. 

Classic ponzi scheme. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 05:49:48 PM »
Yes.  It is a mess.      I think people should voluntarily die at age 70.   Its the least they could do.

Yes, im serious.   It would keep alot of porche's and vettes off the freeway and those stupid leather gloves they wear.

Yesterday at the gym there was an old man wearing gloves, skin tight tank-top, and 3 huge necklaces with medallions on it.   Had the black gloves on and little daisy duke shorts.   After i stopped laughing inside, i felt kind of sick.... :-X

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 05:52:29 PM »
Yes.  It is a mess.      I think people should voluntarily die at age 70.   Its the least they could do.

Yes, im serious.   It would keep alot of porche's and vettes off the freeway and those stupid leather gloves they wear.

Yesterday at the gym there was an old man wearing gloves, skin tight tank-top, and 3 huge necklaces with medallions on it.   Had the black gloves on and little daisy duke shorts.   After i stopped laughing inside, i felt kind of sick.... :-X

LOL, We have a guy that trains at our gym that is totally like that. You just missed mentioning the big pirate earing. haha Creepy.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 05:57:09 PM »
LOL, We have a guy that trains at our gym that is totally like that. You just missed mentioning the big pirate earing. haha Creepy.

hahahha.  Does he wear black socks under some sandals...... ;D