Author Topic: Al Smellity recommendation: Versace Man Au Fraiche  (Read 501 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Al Smellity recommendation: Versace Man Au Fraiche
« on: January 22, 2020, 05:23:15 PM »
Making a slight deviation from the Junk Foodity posts, for a quick rec for bros who care about smelling good.

When it comes to cologne, I basically stick to two Tom Ford colognes and occasionally I'll experiment with some Polos. (I'm always looking for a replacement for Polo Sport, which I still love  :'( )

Wifey tried to force me out of my Tom Ford rut this past Christmas by giving me some Versace Man Au Fraiche.  Initially, I was like "Versace? Nah", but the smell was bomb. It has citrussy top notes like Polo Sport had, so that convinced me to take it on a test drive.

This cologne gets so many compliments. It's nearly half the price of the Tom Ford colognes I have worn for the past few years and it lasts for several hours. I put it on before I go to work and people have still commented on it at the end of the day. One down side of the TF colognes is that their staying power is a lot shorter and the smell changes throughout the course of the day. Versace Man smells pretty much the same all day long.

Also, it's an au fraiche, so the concentration makes it hard to overapply it.  You can spray on an entire bottle and no one is going to get a headache or throwup. I consider the smell more summery, so I've still been wearing my go-tos a lot, but Versace Man Au Fraiche is such a compliment magnet, I thought I had to share with you fresh smellin', getblurgin' mfs!