Author Topic: The Westboro Church headcases are at it again.  (Read 1421 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Re: The Westboro Church headcases are at it again.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 07:44:24 AM »
These people are scum. Maybe one day a madman will put a bullet in the back of their childrens skull and people go protest at their funerals

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:09:16 AM »
These folks need to be thankful they didn't show up at my father's funeral in Arlington National.   Someone would have caught a MAD BEATDOWN from me!   >:(

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 09:42:00 AM »
I had the first post on here, why was it deleted?
Was it another conspiracy?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 09:44:32 AM »

Even though 12 people are eye-witnesses to your post, the video of your post is too grainy and inconclusive therefore it proves there was a conspiracy.   :P

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »
Even though 12 people are eye-witnesses to your post, the video of your post is too grainy and inconclusive therefore it proves there was a conspiracy.   :P

LOL...thank you MR. POLOSI

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 10:31:22 AM »

CIA 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 10:36:01 AM »
All jokes aside, I wouldn't mind if there was an "accident" and while these people were protesting outside of these kids funeral they were badly hurt ;)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 10:32:46 AM »
I saw them on the tube last night and was so intrigued and disgusted I had to check them out further.  They are basically one family.  Many of them are lawyers and are experts on first amendment laws.  They make most of their money by suing people who violate their rights.  They know how to use the law, as sick as it is, to their advantage.  They go to funerals of dead service man with sighs saying things like "Your son's burning in Hell"  and sicker things.  To them everyone except their church are going to Hell.  They hate Jew's, Catholics, blacks and especially gays.  Their website is Death to Fags, or something like that.  They only have about 50 or so active members who basically took over their neighborhood and turned it into a fortified compound with the American flag and the Mexican Flag both flying upside down.  They were stooped from protesting the Amish killings by a radio host who gave them an hour of air time if they didn't protest the funerals.  The Amish wouldn't even know who they are and they had signs like "Good that He killed your whore daughter so she can spend more time in Hell".  Sickos of the highest order.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio