Author Topic: Alex Fedorov Apollon Gym NJ  (Read 10295 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Alex Fedorov Apollon Gym NJ
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2006, 12:38:25 PM »
It'd be cool to see Jay come in with a new hairdo. He had a new one last offseason and it looked fresh.

...but then he gets busy traning and eating and training and eating and he has to do the bowl thing again

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 02:02:57 PM »
apollon is a great gym,great owners and the prices are excellent for memberships, and the members are really cool.i really like that gym compared to the other jersey gyms
R

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 07:42:46 PM »
Alex was there today training biceps and place went crazy with cameras and all. Fedorov is a class act for sure.
The guy was easily approachable and answered any questions. After the workout he took off his shirt and posed for the guys.
I am bringing my camera tomorrow. I am telling you the guy looks unreal. I aksed how much he weighs and was told he is 294lbs
What a freak. He is not just better than he was at the O, he is better than at 2003 Russian Gran Prix. 

joao rocco

• Getbig II
  • BRAZILIAN HUNK
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 09:19:22 PM »
PICS???????????????????????????

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS THA MANNN!!!!!!!!!!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2006, 10:13:03 PM »
PICS???????????????????????????

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS THA MANNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Monster gap between the eyebrows ;D

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 06:41:35 AM »
where's teh damn pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2006, 01:51:53 PM »
flex magazine will be there doing a photo shoot with him soon,ill find out what day and ill post it,but its going to be awesome.im heading to apollon now to see that beast train,hes a very cool dude also.i got some pics but didnt develop them yet
R

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2006, 01:57:14 PM »
federov should grow one of those old russian Rasputin-style beards to take the attention off his pec.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2006, 02:47:14 PM »
Federov has got to have some of the biggest foreams ever on a bodybuilder. Seriously there is a dramatic difference in size between him and even Ronnie. His hams and quads are also unreal. I think he could bring up his calves a little. I don't see him developing calves like Dorain though. It's a pity about his chest and back. It will be interesting to see his condition this time around.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2006, 03:09:01 PM »
Federov has got to have some of the biggest foreams ever on a bodybuilder. Seriously there is a dramatic difference in size between him and even Ronnie. His hams and quads are also unreal. I think he could bring up his calves a little. I don't see him developing calves like Dorain though. It's a pity about his chest and back. It will be interesting to see his condition this time around.

Now that you mention it, Federov's forearms at their thickest point are ridiculously big :o

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »

R

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2006, 03:45:47 PM »

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2006, 08:34:34 PM »
Apollon Gym rocks. I cant belive what they did to the place.
Minolli, the owner is one cool guy. Apollon is THE PLACE to be no doubt. Powerlifters, bodybuilders and great training environment.
Fedorov was there today training with some guy from Universal and that poor kid looked like he was dying.
Fedorov was posing for pics with everyone. He poses there every night around 6-7PM. He usually comes with his manager and his nutritionist. Somebody said Alex was 296lbs, but what was funny is that he was doing the vacuum pose.
I got to talk to his manager for a few minutes when Alex was posing and the guy was very cool. I never seen Apollon so crowded.
I will try to take some pics next time I see him. If he comes to NY looking the way he looked today everyone is in trouble.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2006, 08:39:59 PM »
I agree with you, obviously the entire package should be judged....but....obvious ly there are some bodyparts which are more "important" than others.

Dorian won how many olympias with only a good back...he was destroyed from the front in every olympia since 1993..... ::)

Well, the back is made up of many muscles (more than the calves).  That being said, when somebody like Dex with calves like a flagpole beats Cutler, it's a shame.  It's supposed to be the entire body, not just the show muscles.  I guess Dex is lucky to be lacking a muslce that's "less important"...
Motherboy (the band).

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2006, 09:12:37 PM »
Well, the back is made up of many muscles (more than the calves).  That being said, when somebody like Dex with calves like a flagpole beats Cutler, it's a shame.  It's supposed to be the entire body, not just the show muscles.  I guess Dex is lucky to be lacking a muslce that's "less important"...

What happened to Dexter's calf implants?

theonlyone

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2006, 09:48:52 PM »
Federov has got to have some of the biggest foreams ever on a bodybuilder.
Who would ever be doubting?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2006, 09:51:00 PM »
Who would ever be doubting?

Ronnie's look to be about the same size! :o

thisiskeith12

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2006, 09:52:29 PM »
  Ronnie's look to be about the same size! :o

Ronnie's are close enough if not the same, but he also destroys him in shoulders and arms, and... what's that? ABS!? :o

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2006, 05:18:41 AM »
GNC 2004 with Dexter the the "Blade" champ monster calves
is that Dennis James at the far right??? how come this guy look so incredible big in videos and photos offseason and here it looks like a kid next to Cutler???
!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2006, 08:14:29 AM »
ttt
R

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2006, 08:49:14 AM »
Ronnie's are close enough if not the same, but he also destroys him in shoulders and arms, and... what's that? ABS!? :o

Ronnie's a beast! :o

theonlyone

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2006, 11:26:39 AM »
is that Dennis James at the far right??? how come this guy look so incredible big in videos and photos offseason and here it looks like a kid next to Cutler???
YEAH this is Dennis! Look Dennis is showing his flexability! Flex can lay back1