Author Topic: PoF chicks not liking fit guys  (Read 15523 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
PoF chicks not liking fit guys
« on: January 21, 2013, 08:12:36 AM »
I had one fatty send me a Ewww to my muscles.  HAHAHA.  Fucking fat chicks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: PoF chicks not liking fit guys
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 08:15:17 AM »

i hope you sent her massive abuse about her obesity

hopefull she might start self harming
T

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 08:15:29 AM »
maybe she had already eaten, wait 10 minutes

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:17:02 AM »
funny though how some chicks are drawn like flys to honey and others don't like it.  Your muscles are too big.  Fucking fat whores.

In person it is never an issue.  Most love rubbing my arms.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 08:19:11 AM »
you seem to care too much, it should only matter that women who you like approve of your looks

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 08:28:58 AM »

She feels insecure about how shit she looks.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 08:32:06 AM »
Send her a picture of a double whopper with cheese and say "here's your dream man, you bloated hippo"

that should get a nice exchange going  :D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 08:33:29 AM »
Trust me. She would absolutely love to meet you.

It's classic case of displacement brought on by chronic closeted self-loathing.

She hates herself for being fat. But rather than admit that in public as most overt self-loathers do, she displaces her anger on those who represent the penultimate of what she wishes she looked like. You represent an alpha, and she knows only slim alpha females have a shot with alpha males. She loathes herself, and displaces her anger onto alphas, be it male or female.

But secretly, she would love to be viewed as beautiful by an alpha. Of course, her self-loathing will never dissipate, and she is damaged goods. In a relationship with an alpha, she will do some, if not all, of the following:

1. smother the alpha for fear of losing them
2. reject the alpha before he can reject her, thus saving her the embrarrassment of being rejected by trying to climb out of her social class. This can also serve as a message to other alphas that perhaps she may even be an alpha...after all, she's rejecting alphas left and right. It's a long-term plan to secure an alpha. The old "hard to get" game.
3. seek continuous reinforcement that the alpha has chosen her, as she can't see what she's done to deserve the social climb. This is often viewed by the other partner as a lack of self-confidence
4. accuse the alpha of unfaithfulness
5. engage in risky or out-of-character sexual behavior with the alpha in an attempt to provide benefits others would not
6. try to discourage the alpha from behaviors/models of thinking that keep him alpha (i.e. try to fatten him up, discourage him, put him down), in an attempt to bring him down to her class where she's less likely to lose him

Her genetic predisposition is to want you, as you would provide superior genetics for her progeny. But her non-lizard brain also warns her that merely birthing your offspring won't provide for them. So she's going to wrestle with the dichotomy of what her lizard brain wants, and what she knows about modern society and how it behaves.

Ping her back. She will do anything for you. Just be careful. If she goes for it and you blow her off when you're done, she'll go psycho on you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 08:44:00 AM »
MAYBE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE WITH 'THE WHITE DEVIL'

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 08:47:37 AM »

She hates herself for being fat. But rather than admit that in public as most overt self-loathers do, she displaces her anger on those who represent the penultimate of what she wishes she looked like. You represent an alpha, and she knows only slim alpha females have a shot with alpha males. She loathes herself, and displaces her anger onto alphas, be it male or female.

But secretly, she would love to be viewed as beautiful by an alpha. Of course, her self-loathing will never dissipate, and she is damaged goods. In a relationship with an alpha, she will do some, if not all, of the following:

2. reject the alpha before he can reject her, thus saving her the embrarrassment of being rejected by trying to climb out of her social class. This can also serve as a message to other alphas that perhaps she may even be an alpha...after all, she's rejecting alphas left and right. It's a long-term plan to secure an alpha. The old "hard to get" game.
3. seek continuous reinforcement that the alpha has chosen her, as she can't see what she's done to deserve the social climb. This is often viewed by the other partner as a lack of self-confidence
5. engage in risky or out-of-character sexual behavior with the alpha in an attempt to provide benefits others would not
6. try to discourage the alpha from behaviors/models of thinking that keep him alpha (i.e. try to fatten him up, discourage him, put him down), in an attempt to bring him down to her class where she's less likely to lose him

Her genetic predisposition is to want you, as you would provide superior genetics for her progeny. But her non-lizard brain also warns her that merely birthing your offspring won't provide for them. So she's going to wrestle with the dichotomy of what her lizard brain wants, and what she knows about modern society and how it behaves.

Ping her back. She will do anything for you. Just be careful. If she goes for it and you blow her off when you're done, she'll go psycho on you.

BRUTAL TRUTH

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 09:06:47 AM »

Astute observations, but there is a  gap in your logic. This is assuming she even gets her foot in the door.

Speaking as a physically desirable "alpha' male...I don't date fat chicks...wouldn't even consider it for a second.

And it's fairly safe assumption most good looking, built guys don't either, they have options. No racist, but ghetto  black guys are on a different program, they are looking for someone to walk all over and constantly cheat on, drive their car, move in to their house in a week, etc...they are basically trading dick for not having to work, they don't "like" these fat chicks.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 09:17:26 AM »
Astute observations, but there is a  gap in your logic. This is assuming she even gets her foot in the door.

Speaking as a physically desirable "alpha' male...I don't date fat chicks...wouldn't even consider it for a second.

And it's fairly safe assumption most good looking, built guys don't either, they have options. No racist, but ghetto  black guys are on a different program, they are looking for someone to walk all over and constantly cheat on, drive their car, move in to their house in a week, etc...they are basically trading dick for not having to work, they don't "like" these fat chicks.

GROINK ADDING THE KNOCK OUT BLOW,,,

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 09:18:36 AM »
Send her a picture of a double whopper with cheese and say "here's your dream man, you bloated hippo"

that should get a nice exchange going  :D

Post her email here for us fellas to continue a mature, honest, tactful dialogue.
 ;D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 09:20:48 AM »
Astute observations, but there is a  gap in your logic. This is assuming she even gets her foot in the door.

And it's fairly safe assumption most good looking, built guys don't either, they have options. No racist, but ghetto  black guys are on a different program, they are looking for someone to walk all over and constantly cheat on, drive their car, move in to their house in a week, etc...they are basically trading dick for not having to work, they don't "like" these fat chicks.

Correct.

She knows she has little hope of getting her foot in the door.

That's why she's trying Option 2 in my post (the old reject-before-they-reject-you). This is part of the long term plan to slowly climb the social ladder. Along the way, if she can intrigue some guy above her standing with her boilerplate rejections, she wins. i.e. the man wonders "hey, she's fat and should love me. I wonder why she doesn't. I want her". Until then, she'll keep trying.

She has no doubt that her "cold call" response to the White Devil will be met with, on average, zero reply (for example, this is what the Groink would do, as an uninterested alpha who spots the game or merely can't reconcile an alpha behavior with a beta physique). If anything, a witty retort as to her rotund body will be the lion's share of her responses. But she's playing the odds, just as ugly men play the odds with hot women. She's hoping that one of the following will happen:

1. the 1 in 100 chance that White Devil might be intrigued by her rejection of his alpha features, and seek her out to find out what could possibly be so good about her that would allow her to completely reject societal norms and him along with them. Then, she will have claimed her alpha
2. the hopefully greater chance that a passing alpha sees this women as perhaps another alpha who is rejecting men left and right. He fancies his chances, and unknowingly, has been tricked into dating below his class. This often happens to alpha men who have yet to realize they are indeed alphas.
3. Alphas can still have self esteem issues. Some alpha males don't want the headache of dealing with alpha females. So they purposefully choose beta females (your ghetto analogy above, for example). They spot these women, see them for who they are, know what they're up to, and play into their little game. They take the chance for a beta female who will be more compliant with their demands and provide less resistance.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 09:22:57 AM »
snx gets my vote as the most well rounded poster this board has seen

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2013, 09:33:29 AM »
Expose this Fat walrus

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 09:45:48 AM »
Check out this POF chick

S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 09:50:03 AM »
I go for the fatties on PoF because they don't require a date before giving head.  Some of the hotter chicks want something like a date, dinner or whatever.  The fat ones I can get talking dirty within a few posts and have them begging me over for sex, depending on how ugly the body I just settle for head.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 09:50:15 AM »
snx gets my vote as the most well rounded poster this board has seen

Yes he has a versatile skill set.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 09:57:32 AM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 10:02:48 AM »
what is a pof chick ???
P

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 10:03:42 AM »
I go for the fatties on PoF because they don't require a date before giving head.  Some of the hotter chicks want something like a date, dinner or whatever.  The fat ones I can get talking dirty within a few posts and have them begging me over for sex, depending on how ugly the body I just settle for head.

BMC APPROVED

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2013, 10:04:53 AM »

What a fucking cheap loser you are, I would prefer to spend money on dinner and have sex with a good looking girl then have some nasty fat pig giving me head.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2013, 10:14:33 AM »
what is a pof chick ???

Plenty of Fish chick

POF = Dating site :)
X

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!