Author Topic: Broncos-20 pats-17  (Read 7905 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Broncos-20 pats-17
« on: October 11, 2009, 04:41:25 PM »

body88

Re: Broncos-20 pats-17
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 04:43:49 PM »
Good game.  Broncos deserved to win. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 04:58:42 PM »
big win.

body88

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 05:01:46 PM »
big win.

Agreed.  I'm glad Josh has been validated.  Good for Denver.  I don't mind seeing the pats lose to a team like that in a great game.  It was a battle!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 05:02:47 PM »

All that matters is another Patriots loss...and that they finally lost a game that they deserved to lose. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 05:03:19 PM »
Not shocked at all.

body88

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 05:03:56 PM »
Not shocked at all.

Me neither, a 4-0 teams wins a close one at home.  Pretty safe to say it could have went the way it did, beforehand.  No shame losing to a team like Denver, I'm glad Josh proved all the haters wrong (Jay Cutler).  The Pats have 2 more losses coming, anyway.  12-4 was my prediction this year.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 05:17:01 PM »
Me neither, a 4-0 teams wins a close one at home.  Pretty safe to say it could have went the way it did, beforehand.  No shame losing to a team like Denver, I'm glad Josh proved all the haters wrong (Jay Cutler).  The Pats have 2 more losses coming, anyway.  12-4 was my prediction this year.

No shame losing to team like Denver? I sure bet you didn't think that when you first looked at this game on the Patriots 2009 schedule.

Merriweather sure looked disciplined out there. Nice taunt on Denver's last touchdown drive.

body88

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 05:20:27 PM »
No shame losing to team like Denver? I sure bet you didn't think that when you first looked at this game on the Patriots 2009 schedule.

Merriweather sure looked disciplined out there. Nice taunt on Denver's last touchdown drive.

Absolutly.  I was one of the biggest defenders of Josh when he cut Cutler.  Look it up.  No shame in losing to 4-0 team in a close one.  It was a great battle.  You're right dude, the patriots don't have a disciplined team at all, lol.  I don't feel anything when the pats lose a game.  It's a game dude, I don't care that much.  Good team or bad, it's all the same.  I've seen three sb's in my lifetime.  I'm good : )

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 05:21:33 PM »

haha, saw that one coming from a mile away! 

body88

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 05:23:38 PM »
haha, saw that one coming from a mile away!  

We should count personal fouls and penalties at the end of the year and see who has more.  Ravens or pats.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 05:28:39 PM »
Absolutly.  I was one of the biggest defenders of Josh when he cut Cutler.  Look it up.  No shame in losing to 4-0 team in a close one.  It was a great battle.  You're right dude, the patriots don't have a disciplined team at all, lol.  I don't feel anything when the pats lose a game.  It's a game dude, I don't care that much.  Good team or bad, it's all the same.  I've seen three sb's in my lifetime.  I'm good : )

Well, I've seen one and I sure as shit would like to see two more in my lifetime.

I feel something when the Ravens lose, for sure. Definitely won't make my Monday any better going into work tomorrow.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 05:41:21 PM »
I feel something when the Ravens lose, for sure. Definitely won't make my Monday any better going into work tomorrow.

As you get older, you get over losses faster.  When I was a kid, I could hold onto that shit for a week! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »
Pretty safe to say it could have went the way it did, beforehand.  
Then why didn't they?  I only heard one person give the broncos a chance and he was laughed at.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 06:32:00 PM »
Absolutly.  I was one of the biggest defenders of Josh when he cut Cutler.  
not me, I was extremely pissed at the whole thing, but come the first regular season game, I couldn't stay pissed and couldn't not root for the broncos, I suck--no backbone.  My entire family was like, "you're full of shit, you're not going to root against the broncos" and I was like, "oh yes I will"  Day one they were laughing at me.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »
it's week 5, i still say the broncos are a fraud

E
E

body88

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »
Then why didn't they?  I only heard one person give the broncos a chance and he was laughed at.

I don't know.  Everyone I talked to thought it would be tough for the Pats to win in Denver.  Denver has had the pats number for many years.  It seems like thy can't win there.  Plus, I know McDaniels, and he is going to be a very, very good coach for Denver, for a long time.

body88

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 06:43:53 PM »
not me, I was extremely pissed at the whole thing, but come the first regular season game, I couldn't stay pissed and couldn't not root for the broncos, I suck--no backbone.  My entire family was like, "you're full of shit, you're not going to root against the broncos" and I was like, "oh yes I will"  Day one they were laughing at me.

Most felt the same as you.  Josh is going to do good things in Denver. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »
I don't know.  Everyone I talked to thought it would be tough for the Pats to win in Denver.  Denver has had the pats number for many years.  It seems like thy can't win there.  Plus, I know McDaniels, and he is going to be a very, very good coach for Denver, for a long time.
I was mainly talking about the fellas with a televised opinion.  I only saw one give Denver a chance.  There might have been more, I only saw one.  Saw plenty that called the game for the pats.  I hope you're right about McDaniels and hopefully all the BS gets chalked up to a learning experience for both Bowlen and McDaniels and left in the past.

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 06:55:22 PM »
I was mainly talking about the fellas with a televised opinion.  I only saw one give Denver a chance.  There might have been more, I only saw one.  Saw plenty that called the game for the pats.  I hope you're right about McDaniels and hopefully all the BS gets chalked up to a learning experience for both Bowlen and McDaniels and left in the past.

Gotcha.  Those guys don't watch the teams like we do, and if they knew anything, they would know that the Patriots have been losing to the Broncos for years.  For whatever reason, they can't win out there. 

You're going to love McDaniel's.  Look how his players have been talking about him recently.  They love the guy.   Imo, Cutler has talent, but he's a selfish headcase.  I think what McDaniel's has done so far speaks for itself.   Josh is a team guy and it's working for them.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »

Gotcha.  Those guys don't watch the teams like we do, and if they knew anything, they would know that the Patriots have been losing to the Broncos for years.  For whatever reason, they can't win out there. 

You're going to love McDaniel's.  Look how his players have been talking about him recently.  They love the guy.   Imo, Cutler has talent, but he's a selfish headcase.  I think what McDaniel's has done so far speaks for itself.   Josh is a team guy and it's working for them.
I agree, I think I am going to like McDaniels.  I thought he was going to knock himself out after today's game, lol...

body88

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 07:21:24 PM »
I agree, I think I am going to like McDaniels.  I thought he was going to knock himself out after today's game, lol...

I know right, but if you think about it, this is prob the biggest win of his life.  He has a lot of respect for Belichick, and he admits that he runs the Denver system exactly how things are ran in New England.  To beat your mentor, and to prove all the haters wrong is awesome.  Belichick loved McDaniel's, and he did everything that he could to help him get the job in Denver.  Belichick also mentions a lot of the innovations that McDaniel's brought to the Pats offense in 2007 and to the team.  Josh is a hell of a QB coach, also. The dude is ultra smart and clearly he can run a team.

I've watched him rise from an assistant to a head coach; you've got the future now.  Trust me, you're going to like him and he's going to win.  Nothing wrong with losing to a team like the Broncos.  Hardworking, very skilled, with a hc who is a solid guy and smart.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »
I know right, but if you think about it, this is prob the biggest win of his life.  He has a lot of respect for Belichick, and he admits that he runs the Denver system exactly how things are ran in New England.  To beat your mentor, and to prove all the haters wrong is awesome.  Belichick loved McDaniel's, and he did everything that he could to help him get the job in Denver.  Belichick also mentions a lot of the innovations that McDaniel's brought to the Pats offense in 2007 and to the team.  Josh is a hell of a QB coach, also. The dude is ultra smart and clearly he can run a team.

I've watched him rise from an assistant to a head coach; you've got the future now.  Trust me, you're going to like him and he's going to win.  Nothing wrong with losing to a team like the Broncos.  Hardworking, very skilled, with a hc who is a solid guy and smart.
man I'm liking your posts today :D  I really like everything you just said and hope it's spot on.  and I agree this is a big win for McDaniels vs. Belichick for the reasons you mentioned.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 04:52:50 AM »
I have to admit I thought McDaniels was crazy for looking into another QB with Cutler in Denver.  That was the one position they were set at for sure, IMO.  After it was made public, the whole Denver organization handled it terribly.  Cutler certainly shared some of the blame, but in his shoes, I could see why he was pissed.

The great thing is that I think McDaniels learned from it in how he handled the Marshall deal.  No back and forth, he made a cut and dried decision that the player and team respected and now look where his relationship with Marshall has blossomed.  Respect goes a long way.

The Denver defense is what is impressing me.  They are so gutsy and were a completed joke last season.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2009, 09:16:33 PM »
6-0 this was even a bigger win today against the chargers than the win against the pats for me.  Priceless. :)

to quote 2nd: