Author Topic: Bodybuilders With AIDS  (Read 28858 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Bodybuilders With AIDS
« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2021, 10:00:12 AM »
Also factor in that HIV cannot survive in Saliva, kills it instantly. so even those closet homos hitting the glory holes for blowjobs aren't at that much risk. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2021, 10:01:19 AM »
Matt C is simply forgetting the spiking incidence rates, by claiming it's easier to attract HIV as woman or via needles.

facts are that in the netherlands HIV is on the rise, bigtime, the fact that it's an even steeper increase among gay men, doesn't diminish the  HIV problem among heterosexuals. Campaigns are important for both groups.

and btw Matt, singeling out one 'ad homunum' reply and cry wolf while you ignore sensible replies isn't exactly proper debating ettiquette.

Hahahaha. Fucking retard.

The only "spike" in HIV in heterosexuals are those getting it through intravenous drug use, or from receiving anal sex.

Lots of great people on this board over the years, but clearly quite a few morons too.

Man, no wonder people dislike me. Who else rapes people in debates like I do? Intellectually, I must make people feel two inches tall.

And everyone "debating" me her knows that they are wrong too. Including Tim.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2021, 10:03:34 AM »
Getting back to the title of the thread, there are many competition bodybuilders with HIV.   While taking all those meds every day is no fun, for many HIV is a manageable disease.  I have many friends who have been HIV positive for over 20 years, and are doing fine.   

I'd be willing to bet that at a competition like the NPC Nationals or USAs, where there are hundreds of competitors, at least a dozen of them are HIV positive.

This is not really something someone should speak openly and proudly about, seek out new friends immediately

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2021, 10:06:26 AM »
Tim, you have a typo of your website, you AIDS-drinking degenerate.

:D  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2021, 10:12:45 AM »
You expressed that you were offended by a billboard campaign that showed an average looking woman with the caption "Do you recognize the face of AIDS?"     A major cause of the world's problems is that we like to divide the world into "them" vs "us".  It is easy to dismiss other people's problems when you see them as a "them".  It is easy to start wars with people when you see them as a "them".   It is harder to do when you see them as part of "us". 

Regarding HIV and AIDS, you've decided what is a "them" and you are offended that the billboard is showing an example that doesn't fit your definition.  The ad campaign was accurate.  There are many people who don't fit your definition of who has HIV.   I'm sure someone you know has HIV and just hasn't shared it with you.

While the rate of transmission for some specific act may be 1 in 2000, you can still be infected the very first time.   And there are many other diseases that are transmitted via unprotected sex, some are incurable and can lead to death, such as Hep-C.     Anything that makes you re-access the risk before you act is not a bad thing.

You're a piece of shit, Tim. People like you are the reason we live in a world where people don't want to state facts, and you and LGBT/SJW scum like you are the reason for that.

I stated that 87% of HIV patients are either homosexual males [men who received anal sex from other men] or IV-drug users. Most of the remaining 13% are women who received anal sex from either of the first two groups.

I'm not saying this to "divide" anyone into "us versus them" by making anyone hate gays.

I'm raising awareness about sexual health, and you are a degenerate piece of trash for attempting to guilt-trip me into stopping the proliferation of medically important scientific data.

I understand that you almost definitely have HIV...my question is: are you purposely trying to prevent knowledge of HIV spreading, so that actual HIV spreads, so you have more men to date on HIV dating websites?

If so, you are a sick fuck [in addition to being an asshole].

Tim - I IMPLORE YOU to refute a single WORD of what I have said about HIV based on FACTS, rather than name-calling.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2021, 10:13:40 AM »
Matt C is exceptionally steadfast in his own subjective opinions. He will not change his view on HIV and heterosexual sex no matter which arguments are put forward.

Not an argument.

State an argument that you want me to review, you fucking tool.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2021, 10:27:23 AM »
Most of those with AIDS didn’t bother to wear a condom.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2021, 10:42:02 AM »
This is not really something someone should speak openly and proudly about, seek out new friends immediately

Hahahaha, he boasts about the number of HIV/AIDS-carrying friends he has, while shaming me and attempting to make me feel like a bad person for raising awareness regarding how HIV spreads most efficiently.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2021, 10:46:00 AM »
Fitness frenzy - why call me out then back away?

What view do you claim I have that isn't grounded in reality? Name one. I can't even find a single post where I made a single error, going back 12 years.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2021, 10:49:49 AM »
I can't even find a single post where I made a single error, going back 12 years.

I could find many many posts with errors..

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2021, 11:12:00 AM »
A major cause of the world's problems is that we like to divide the world into "them" vs "us".  It is easy to dismiss other people's problems when you see them as a "them".  It is easy to start wars with people when you see them as a "them".   It is harder to do when you see them as part of "us".

Fuck you.

I'm trying to RAISE AWARENESS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN ADEQUATELY SAFEGUARD THEIR SEXUAL HEALTH THROUGH INFORMED DECISION-MAKING.

You HIV-spreading degenerate.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2021, 11:13:46 AM »

If you mean spelling errors, you are write.

As for factual errors, that surprises me very much.

Where, in the past 15 years, have I made a factual error?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2021, 11:19:28 AM »
You have to understand that you're basically trying to argue people out of their religion. The public has been fed such a steady diet of AIDS bs that they can't possibly fathom that they've been duped.

However, all one has to do is take a look at a more promiscuous subset of the heterosexual population, Pro-athletes and rock stars, to see that the myth of AIDS "exploding" in the straight population is a crock.

If Tommy Lee doesn't have AIDS, no straight man does.

After reading your post - relief washes over me in an awesome wave.

Yes, people have been duped. It's very similar to COVID hysteria. And it is a religion for these people. A faith-based agenda, even though they think they are scientific.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2021, 11:23:54 AM »
Fitness frenzy - why call me out then back away?

What view do you claim I have that isn't grounded in reality? Name one. I can't even find a single post where I made a single error, going back 12 years.

Okay... I laughed out loud at this.

RainMatt you’re entire life isn’t grounded in reality.

You remind me of Suzanne (Crazy Eyes) on the show “Orange is the New Black.”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2021, 11:24:16 AM »
Where, in the past 15 years, have I made a factual error?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2021, 11:27:29 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2021, 11:39:56 AM »
Tim's mentality is covered here:

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2021, 11:40:49 AM »
Don't bring Goodrum into this.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2021, 01:13:54 PM »
Unprotected sex give me a break condoms are a fucking joke...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2021, 01:19:34 PM »

If you mean spelling errors, you are write.

;D

Fuck you.

I'm trying to RAISE AWARENESS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN ADEQUATELY SAFEGUARD THEIR SEXUAL HEALTH THROUGH INFORMED DECISION-MAKING.

On GetBig?  ???
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2021, 01:20:11 PM »
So does Tim Fogarty have aids?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2021, 01:27:14 PM »
So does Tim Fogarty have aids?

I think we can safely assume so, I doubt any man free of aids would have many friends that are faggots with aids like he said earlier, I assume most of us don’t ever want those infested with aids anywhere near us

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2021, 01:27:36 PM »
Maybe you can't consider him a bodybuilder. But he's in the bb circles/youtube media. Big Lenny, I think he has HIV.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2021, 01:34:11 PM »
Matt has been lost since Wopner passed away.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2021, 01:47:27 PM »
So that means 200 Heterosexual men and women get HIV in 1 million one night stands.

LMAO...you need to have sex with someone WITH HIV in order to contract it. Dumb idiot.

It's not 200 cases of HIV contracted in straight males per one million one stands - it's 200 cases per one million incidents one night stands WITH PEOPLE WITH HIV.

Fucking dumb idiot.