Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 186235 times)

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #1525 on: February 16, 2013, 03:20:08 PM »
i am from south eastern europe originally, i know.

they were even hotter whn they had no money for food during communism and before the mcdonalds invasion.

theyre ok, but grow quite the moustaches after age 20 or so.

:D

and the mentioned nations send some of their women over here to be found in prostitution, no need to go there.

but the secret tip for experts seems to be bulgaria,i heard ;D
Ah yes, Bulgaria. I could pick up some arms whilst there.

I would love to come over there for some designer drugs, clubbing, vodka, loose women, identity theft, warm up suits, etc.

Your english is pretty good. How did you learn?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1526 on: February 16, 2013, 04:36:55 PM »
i am from south eastern europe originally, i know.

they were even hotter whn they had no money for food during communism and before the mcdonalds invasion.

theyre ok, but grow quite the moustaches after age 20 or so.

:D

and the mentioned nations send some of their women over here to be found in prostitution, no need to go there.

but the secret tip for experts seems to be bulgaria,i heard ;D

Did you have something called "cards" or "sheets" (not sure how would I translate that) (kartki)? In deep communism we had food portioned and say, you couldn't buy more than one slice of cheese per day. In order to prove that you can buy it you had to hand over your "sheet".

Food was restricted and sport was very popular and encouraged. My mother trained track and every girl in her class trained something on amateur level in clubs. Nowadays physical education is shit, teachers are clueless morons and everything kids do is playing soccer or volleyball, or rather pretending. 50% of kids don't even attend classes for fake medical reasons :D

What I find interesting is that people from smaller cities seem much fitter. Average gym goer from poor shithole in northern Poland is in MUCH better shape than in Cracow. Kids who cannot afford right food and anything more sophisticated than dianabol pills are RIPPED and have decent amount of muscle on them.

You're from Yugoslavia, right? My mother visited Yugoslavia couple of times during her student times, it was quite popular thing to do back then. She said it seemed way more civilized because you had more food, fruits (oranges were rare shit back then in Poland) and coca cola.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #1527 on: February 16, 2013, 04:56:45 PM »
Did you have something called "cards" or "sheets" (not sure how would I translate that) (kartki)? In deep communism we had food portioned and say, you couldn't buy more than one slice of cheese per day. In order to prove that you can buy it you had to hand over your "sheet".

Food was restricted and sport was very popular and encouraged. My mother trained track and every girl in her class trained something on amateur level in clubs. Nowadays physical education is shit, teachers are clueless morons and everything kids do is playing soccer or volleyball, or rather pretending. 50% of kids don't even attend classes for fake medical reasons :D

What I find interesting is that people from smaller cities seem much fitter. Average gym goer from poor shithole in northern Poland is in MUCH better shape than in Cracow. Kids who cannot afford right food and anything more sophisticated than dianabol pills are RIPPED and have decent amount of muscle on them.

You're from Yugoslavia, right? My mother visited Yugoslavia couple of times during her student times, it was quite popular thing to do back then. She said it seemed way more civilized because you had more food, fruits (oranges were rare shit back then in Poland) and coca cola.
Wow, that's some crazy shit, bro. I always find the different cultures interesting.

AVBG

« Reply #1528 on: February 16, 2013, 06:56:07 PM »
i know, sometimes women think im 24, sometimes they think im 40+.

if the hair is grey, makes me look very old.if its dyied, look younger than i am.

so, i dye it all the time.

nah man, the black shirt one isnt prettier, in person, the green shirt one looks overwhelmingly good.imo.
not only that, but a very nice body along with it, she trains 5times weekly.

i got the number ,ill see how this goes.

btw i gotten a couple "no's" there tonight, one by some particularly ugly swiss skanky whore.

and outside the club there was 2 18 year old girls who claimed they lost their money pocket and are hungry , they asked me if id pay the a mcdonalds meal, theres a mcd around the corner.

i told them if i can fuck one of them later,they said nono i should pay that as frendly means, i told them to fuck off they cant be so hungry, bc theyre a bit fat.

"lost moneypocket" ::)

Lol!

thehammer421

• Getbig I
Re: galeniko....
« Reply #1529 on: February 17, 2013, 12:19:57 AM »
pathetic retard

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1530 on: February 17, 2013, 02:22:35 AM »

i don't know dude

females here in poznan are pretty damn hot, and even better than the ones in krakow and in lodz :P

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1531 on: February 17, 2013, 02:24:28 AM »
i don't know dude

females here in poznan are pretty damn hot, and even better than the ones in krakow and in lodz :P

pics please

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1532 on: February 17, 2013, 02:26:46 AM »
most of you on getbig dont get it, being small and cut with rips does not indicate you lift weights or have strength, all it indicates is that you eat way less than you should and do tons of cardio, being cut is not an indication of anything related to pumping iron, maybe when you people realize this you will understand your epicness of cardio and weighing out your meals does not correlate to moving heavy amounts of weight in the gym of all bodypart exercises............... ....and in the realm of pumping iron, abs doesnt even count, having abs means you love displaying your epic achievement of faggotry and smallness, hence galeniko why people say your small, go get some ketchup for those small fries son.
have trained in some of the most famous n hardcore gyms in the US. U Sir r a fucking retard. U r either trolling and a fake which I hope or u truly are mentally unstable. By the looks of it if u r real u r one of those guys we all laff at at the gym. Some fat ass with horrible genetics who goes puffing and panting around the gym like he's working out hard hoping he's part of the real guys club. Wen in reality we're all laffing at u.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1533 on: February 17, 2013, 05:38:39 AM »
yes it was mine.

the supercharged engine.absolutely badass.
no theyre not, you have alot to learn, youre one kinda new guy around here.

so lay back and enjoy and learn.

the galeniko man changes haircolour and stuff.

i can take a pic with these exact clothes on right now if you want.

galeniko has always backed up any claim here, even the shameful ones.

btw, do you have any pics? ::)
i like u but stop talking about yourself in the third person. It's gay

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1534 on: February 17, 2013, 05:42:43 AM »
Did someone delete your 55 page thread? I can't find it anymore.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1535 on: February 17, 2013, 07:20:52 AM »
So this is what I got so far:

you are a bosnian former drug dealer, steroid dealer and pimp who dresses in track suits and drives an E55 AMG benz ...  :-\

you also did 4 years in jail

currently you found your place in Zurrich

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1536 on: February 17, 2013, 07:23:13 AM »
So this is what I got so far:

you are a bosnian former drug dealer, steroid dealer and pimp who dresses in track suits and drives an E55 AMG benz ...  :-\

you also did 4 years in jail

currently you found your place in Zurrich
living the dream

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: February 17, 2013, 08:30:51 AM »
this is so far the best summary, just replace bosnia with montenegro.

but retired from that kind of lifestyle, working in normal job, no more e55s and porsches.

i think, for good.

i got too old for that stuff.

I know the difference. Montenegrean so ..

How did you end up in that world? I am surrounded by that so I know the mentality and what it takes  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: February 17, 2013, 08:43:07 AM »
All experiences you needed in order to learn.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: February 17, 2013, 09:24:20 AM »
I know the difference. Montenegrean so ..

How did you end up in that world? I am surrounded by that so I know the mentality and what it takes  :-\
i dreamed very intensely of this life from age 19 to 23, soooo extremely intensely i was trying to get into it

but i couldnt figure it out and said fuck it :D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #1540 on: February 17, 2013, 09:25:33 AM »
i dreamed very intensely of this life from age 19 to 23, soooo extremely intensely i was trying to get into it

but i couldnt figure it out and said fuck it :D

You would have made one helluva mafia boss !

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1541 on: February 17, 2013, 09:27:33 AM »
greed, attitude of an ox who wants to go through walls headfirst, and acting before thinking brought me there.

it all started with one girl offering me to finance my life during some sunn day at the lake, the next thing was renting a flat and she and a friend worked there, the rest came all itself.

sometimes i wish some things which happened could be undone or unseen.it kinda destroyed my faith in both women and men.and govt.maybe thats why i seem to be unable to keep a relationship going. ???
do you mean joe average is blind to what women are? or do you mean you think all women are like whores (when you also know they arent)

interesting ...

i used to know some whore on a very personal level (never fucked or paid her), crazy perfect body round natural tits, tiny waist (not just lean, tiny waist girth) and decent butt black prostitute

those days

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: February 17, 2013, 09:29:15 AM »

You would have made one helluva mafia boss !
haha i was thinking of something simple low profile that still pays more than normal life shit jobs

but it seemed to me that world was mostly degenerate psychopaths so i was not sure about it all

also fear the law

so

guess not...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1543 on: February 17, 2013, 09:30:06 AM »
Eastwood is not amused.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1544 on: February 17, 2013, 09:39:48 AM »
yes, joe average is not just blind, but has-metaphoricaly speaking-had his eyes poked out and brain removed.

its all relative though, some guys are desperate so much they simply want some wmaon on their side, whatever the cost and consequences.

wise words gal

but their is an angel on the world for everyone

you will know her when you meet her

i met mine and count my blessings every day
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1545 on: February 17, 2013, 09:41:09 AM »
yes, joe average is not just blind, but has-metaphoricaly speaking-had his eyes poked out and brain removed.

its all relative though, some guys are desperate so much they simply want some wmaon on their side, whatever the cost and consequences.

i think i must be super blind

because i actually believe that a girl can be in a brothel, but not be a prostitute, just there to keep her niece, who is a prositute company

then the niece asks you if you want gf

you say yes

you pay 50 euros extra

and down comes that girl that is not a prostitute from upstairs in underwear

you fuck both of them

after you start relationship with girl, she was a virgin the time you fucked her she claims after, and definitely not a postitute

live happily ever after

so blind it hurts my head

theoretically possible tho..................... .....

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #1546 on: February 17, 2013, 09:43:20 AM »

^^
Anabolichalo you have a wife so wtf are you complaining !!!

It looks like I have to import one from fukin' Thailand and I don't even like Asian look

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1547 on: February 17, 2013, 09:44:57 AM »
^^
Anabolichalo you have a wife so wtf are you complaining !!!

It looks like I have to import one from fukin' Thailand and I don't even like Asian look
i'm not married (yet) lol

thailand could be good i had an affair with a woman from thailand once

energetic in the bed room

arent you obsessed with russia? why not russia woman

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #1548 on: February 17, 2013, 09:53:33 AM »
i'm not married (yet) lol

thailand could be good i had an affair with a woman from thailand once

energetic in the bed room

arent you obsessed with russia? why not russia woman

LMAO  ;D

ROS women would be good, I'm sure I could get one even from Ukrainian oblast.
But they tend to be expensive to keep; you know, Russians are notorious for needing their furs and exotic shoes. And I'm not going to take some C-grade from Asian parts of ROS.
Plus ROS state has recently began to use their exported citizens as political tools.
Can get pretty nasty as has been seen in the past few years. Especially if kids happen.
There has been a case of kid smuggled in trunk of diplomat car from ROS back to Finland.... so yea, I don't want that.

Thai-women would be happy to live on my normal income.
And they reportedly do the cooking, cleaning etc. without mumbling.

OH i wish I was at least normal looking so I could just get a fukin' wife the normal way  ::)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1549 on: February 17, 2013, 09:58:20 AM »
slik when your ready to come on back to california let me know, i will be the first to greet you at the airport and leave you at the gym wondering how your asessment of me on the keyboard didnt quite correlate and add up like you planned after i blast off in the gym and your left wondering why did you even begin to even try to go to the gym, just to get owned