Author Topic: who could you punch in the face on Getbig ??  (Read 23688 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: who could you punch in the face on Getbig ??
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2013, 06:52:17 AM »

I think we all know how mayor of bbing would finish off his opponents.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2013, 07:16:29 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2013, 07:40:00 AM »

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2013, 07:54:57 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2013, 08:15:38 AM »
Thanks for posting here 'cause i had forgotten about your squidly, gelatinous person. I'd gladly beat the shit out of your fat ass but I fear one punch would cause a chain reaction. I wouldn't be surprised if the 2011 tsunami happened after you got slapped by one of your on the payroll she-beasts in a Vegas room.

Sorry  If you forgot about me...it doesnt count anymore ...

nice try though  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2013, 09:43:10 AM »
I would punch Groink in the face but he always has a dick in the way ;D

...6 pages and not one mention of dan18's forehead...old time posters are slipping :(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2013, 09:43:26 AM »
If I actually had to punch a get bigger it would have to be the gimmick Retard but thats like hitting a child.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2013, 09:46:09 AM »
I would punch Groink in the face but he always has a dick in the way ;D

...6 pages and not one mention of dan18's forehead...old time posters are slipping :(

You could drive a Mack truck into Dan18's forehead and you would be minus one Mack truck, what's a punch in the face going to do  ???

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2013, 09:47:44 AM »
I was going to punch Alex23 in the face, but Newmom couldn't come up with the extra cash so I shot the windshield out instead.

::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2013, 09:52:33 AM »
You could drive a Mack truck into Dan18's forehead and you would be minus one Mack truck, what's a punch in the face going to do  ???

We could use Dan18's forehead as a battering ram and then use butterbeans feet to stomp everybody we knocked down.....talk about unstoppable!!!! :o ;D

...I wouldnt wast my time punching djillneverweigh188...jus t a backhand hould knock his skinny ass into the next time zone ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2013, 09:52:58 AM »

hahahahahahahahhahahahah ahah!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I like the fighters standing on the bottom right and left... excellent!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2013, 09:57:22 AM »

We could use Dan18's forehead as a battering ram and then use butterbeans feet to stomp everybody we knocked down.....talk about unstoppable!!!! :o ;D

...I wouldnt wast my time punching djillneverweigh188...jus t a backhand hould knock his skinny ass into the next time zone ;D

LOLOL.... ;D

I think if Wong Hong and dan18 butted heads we could solve the world's energy crisis

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2013, 10:05:39 AM »

Powers and abilities

333386 relies mostly on an impressive array of legal and illegal weaponry such as grenades, tasers, and guns that he acquired in anticipation of a Communist invasion before Shao Kahn attacked Earth. This gives him an advantage over other fighters in terms of range, in that he can deal a tremendous amount of damage from a distance. Using his baton, he can propel himself forward with incredible speed towards the opponent and either trip them or fling them far behind him. Additionally, in Getbig Wars 3, one of his combos can launch the opponent into the air, which he can use as an opportunity for juggling.

Fatality

333386 sweeps his opponent by the legs and holds a laptop in their face, forcing them to read his 100+ posts per day of inane, fantastical bullshit and Obama obsession until their head explodes from the insanity.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2013, 10:10:09 AM »
 These MK chops are fucking brilliant..
O

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2013, 10:32:53 AM »

Powers and abilities

333386 relies mostly on an impressive array of legal and illegal weaponry such as grenades, tasers, and guns that he acquired in anticipation of a Communist invasion before Shao Kahn attacked Earth. This gives him an advantage over other fighters in terms of range, in that he can deal a tremendous amount of damage from a distance. Using his baton, he can propel himself forward with incredible speed towards the opponent and either trip them or fling them far behind him. Additionally, in Getbig Wars 3, one of his combos can launch the opponent into the air, which he can use as an opportunity for juggling.

Fatality

333386 sweeps his opponent by the legs and holds a laptop in his opponent's face, forcing them to read his 100+ posts per day of inane, fantastical bullshit and Obama obsession until their head explodes from the insanity.

Tbombz

Powers and abilities

The studded anal plug riveted to his arm, combined with his frequently unrestrained homolust, makes Tbombz a deadly opponent. Many of his special moves revolve around his plug, which deals heavy damage. Another of Tbombz's distinguishing features is the cloud of flies that constantly crowd his body because he never washes his taint, flies which he can also use as a makeshift projectile.

Fatality

Tbombz opens up his anal cavity to reveal a cavernous chamber. He grabs a hold of the victim by the head and slams them onto the ground three times before pulling them into the anal chamber. Tbombz grinds the body into pieces with his well-trained sphincter muscles before farting out the remains in a wad of old cum.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #142 on: March 05, 2013, 10:38:59 AM »
epic thread...visually a classic...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 05, 2013, 11:10:22 AM »

Tbombz

Powers and abilities

The studded anal plug riveted to his arm, combined with his frequently unrestrained homolust, makes Tbombz a deadly opponent. Many of his special moves revolve around his plug, which deals heavy damage. Another of Tbombz's distinguishing features is the cloud of flies that constantly crowd his body because he never washes his taint, flies which he can also use as a makeshift projectile.

Fatality

Tbombz opens up his anal cavity to reveal a cavernous chamber. He grabs a hold of the victim by the head and slams them onto the ground three times before pulling them into the anal chamber. Tbombz grinds the body into pieces with his well-trained sphincter muscles before farting out the remains in a wad of old cum.

suckmymuscle (SMM)

Powers and abilities

Despite his pedophilia, SMM possesses senses that are heightened beyond their normal ability and can fight on par with any other kombatant. SMM wields a sword that contains the spirits of all the chickens he has fucked, and is in turn guided by these spirits in combat. He is trained in neck-snapping due to special forces experience. SMM is also proficient in telekinetics due to his 428 IQ and can launch telekenetic attacks as well as teleport.

Fatality

SMM enters into a meditative trance, focusing all of his telekenetic energy inward just as he did when he solved the mystery of the 5 spinning discs. His latent rage towards his master OMR manifests itself in a black sphere of energy which engulfs him, turning him into a huge gorilla with rippled muscles. He swipes his opponent's head off with a single blow and beats his chest furiously.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: March 05, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »
More kombatant profiles to come....

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #146 on: March 05, 2013, 11:26:29 AM »
More kombatant profiles to come....

;D ;D awesome!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2013, 11:29:29 AM »

IronMeister your work is second to none...When you have some free time, can you do a Getbig/RX/MD human centipede Chop?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2013, 11:30:29 AM »
Ron is directly in the center which is his proper place.