Author Topic: Is www.firstratenutrition.com anygood?  (Read 1495 times)

mrcalf2112

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Is www.firstratenutrition.com anygood?
« on: December 09, 2005, 10:53:51 AM »
Has anyone purchased from www.firstratenutrition.c om? It appears that their prices are pretty good and their selection is decent. Just wondering.

Thanks

jodster35

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Is www.firstratenutrition.com anygood?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 09:14:53 AM »
rip off i go to the edge cheap 10 pounds of the whey thatsin the bag for under 50 pro complex for 42  everything is cheaper then any where you go gnc is  crap too

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 07:04:13 PM »
Has anyone purchased from www.firstratenutrition.c om? It appears that their prices are pretty good and their selection is decent. Just wondering.

Thanks

Your first post and you make reference to a nutrition company.  Pretty pathetic.  You should have waited until your 10th post or something ;D
A

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 07:21:46 PM »
That website you posted Sucks...However, it's still better than caliberfitness.. ;D
musclegurus.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 08:14:07 PM »
That website you posted Sucks...However, it's still better than caliberfitness.. ;D

Its not even in the same league.  At least I actually do make money from my site.  That site is from Apollo Fulfilment.  Basically the owner of the site would get 10 to 15% of revenue minus drop-ship expenses plus a payment of 99.00 a month just for maintaining it with a 2,500 start-up fee just to build the site!!!  And the prices still don't match bb.com, dps.com, or even efitstore.

That site isn't even in my league.... ;D
A